Thread: Underdressing...

Underdressing...

Today-quite unexpectedly I found myself a convert to underdressing. I haven't crossdressed in a couple months.Today I got in a new pair of cowboy boots off Ebay -needless to say they're pretty tight compared to the steel toes I usually wear. After a hour of tight feet due to heavy socks I grabbed some knee-highs and put those instead of socks.What a pleasure to wear! I also grabbed a pair of panties and threw them on under my blue jeans.I think from now on whenever I'm wearing my ''weekend clothes'' of cowboy boots,boot cuts, and cowboy shirt-I'm going to be wearing some panties and hosiery.
    Last edited by Kayla; 05-10-2011 at 04:36 AM.
    The transvestite is a man who has discovered a way of being at peace with herself.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I haven't been able to get into that myself. I'm either all guy or all girl -- kind of like wanting to have matching lingerie under your dress, I like being all guy under my man threads

If it's comfy, wear it!

WW

Platinum Member
    me, I like my girlie things under everything, including jeans and my kickers!

Banned Read only
    Underdressing when you must wear guy clothes puts you in a female state of mind that you don't get with male undies so by doing this you are able to get in a little more fem time. Doesn't it feel a lot more feminine and sexy when walking while tucked and a tight pair of nylon bikinni panties or a thong on compared withwearing tighty whities that are cotton, no sence of style or softness. Isn't it neat passing other people of both sexes and just you knowing what you are wearing down under. Now add a bra, stockings or whatever and it gets even better. If you are a crossdresser evey time you can get in panties is just pure pleasure.

Bra, panties, padded girdle, everyday regardless of the situation. Leggings or stockings as well, depending on the weather. Of course, under-dressing is kind of moot, considering most of my outfits consist entirely of women's jeans, tops and sneakers.

I underdress everyday and have for years. Always either pantyhose or tights and sometimes panties. I have even worn hose with a garter belt just for fun. It is so second nature I don't even think about being "underdressed". What is realy nice is the first thing I do when I get home is shed the pants and slip on a comfortable denim skirt. Take down my low guy poneytail (have not cut my hair for two years) and pull it up into a high girl poneytail. Going from guy mode to gal mode takes less than a minute!!

Personally, going without underdressing is like a day without sunshine. I really feel uncomfortable and totally out of sorts if I'm not, at the least, wearing panties.

I never underdress , wearing panties without been completly transformed is on my very own personal experience some kind of torture

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I underdress almost every day, and have done so for years. About the only time i do not underdress is if I am going to be with my whole family!

Kayla, a Transvestite is a crossdresser (usually male) who dresses for the primary reason of having sex with another male! I sincerely doubt that describes you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am Pam when I am home but when I have to go out in male clothes, I am afraid to underdress. I want to wear panties under my male clothes - for me it would be the next step in recognizing I want to be Pamela full time.

It would give me a way to be Pam full time - but I have not gotten the nerve to do it. I tell myself nobody but me will know, but still I haven't been able to do it. My first step would be to wear just basic white cotton Hanes Her Way briefs, nothing frilly or lacy, in order to take small steps toward this.

I have to find a way to make myself do this, I will feel better once I have done it, then maybe I can be like some of the other gals here and wear panties full time. My ultimate goal is to become Pam full time, then of course panties will be part of my normal wardrobe.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Underdressing should be about comfort. Go with what is comfortable and who will be the wiser. I don't have a male or female state of mind, I am what I am and comfortable is comfortable no matter which department it was bought from. Some say they wear panties to get in touch with their feminine side. Well I just do it to get in touch with who I am.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Men's underwear is plain, dark, dull, and not very soft. Women's panties are bright, colorful, fun, and best of all, silky soft and super comfortable. Why should this wonderful feeling be reserved for women? It's discrimination! lol. Nothing feels as good as satin under my jeans.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I don't plan on underdressing when working [too risky-I change into work clothes onsite every day]but most likely every time those cowboy boots come out I'll be be rocking hose and panties...Just feels way to good . Besides -I find wearing them is safe in another way -I have a tendency to speed and go wild with my Jeep... I actually find female clothes kind of settle my wild side down...
    The transvestite is a man who has discovered a way of being at peace with herself.

I like the feel of panties, girdles and nylons...so I tend to wear them under everything else that I wear.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!