Thread: That made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine some of you have been called pretty by someone maybe even someone on here.Well I really never thought of myself that way but I had some tell me I was. Its the first for me and it made me feel good.

Have you had someone tell you that you were pretty?How did you feel the first time someone said that?

Diana

Wink Pretty indeed

Hey Diana,
    I sneaked a peek at your profile, and who ever said you were pretty, was right, you're very pretty!
    Now tell us a little more about the incident, where were you? were you dressed?

Hope this makes an other good day for you.

Ricki B
    Last edited by Paula Rae; 08-29-2006 at 12:50 PM.
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Thanks for the words Ricki.

By the lack of replies I guess no one on here has been called pretty.I thought at least a couple of you cuties had.Oh well I guess I assumed wrong.

Diana

No no, Diana, things are just a trifle slow here of late... later on the replies'll pile up, not to worry...

Most excellent congrats on that compliment - but you do look quite nice, so don't be so surprised - - take it from one of those who'll literally never hear such a thing...

And... it was only the first you've gotten; there'll be more!
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

Diana,

They were right, you are very pretty. Now give us some more details.

Eileen

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The first time it happened to me was about 10 years ago at a costume party. I went as a French maid. Later in the evening (when everyone was drunk) a GG who was the next door neighbor's sister (I knew her quite well) came over to me and was so in love with my maids outfit that she asked me if I wanted to switch clothes with her! She was wearing a white blouse and black jumper (pinafore dress). I agreed.

Late during the evening several of my other GG friends commented on how I was now wearing just regular girls clothes, and that I should switch back to my maids outfit because I looked prettier in that. That was my first time.

It was great to have GGs talk to me in a relaxed and non-judgmental way about how, and what i was wearing as though I was another GG.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I've only ever been called pretty on here, never to my face, but that's not surprising because I never go out as a girl! I'd be worried if I was called pretty as a boy!

I can imagine that its a great thrill to be called pretty when out and about, If somebody said it to me, I would not be able to stop my blushing, and I would take it as a great compliment!

Ella

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

pretty

Diane i have been told i have very nice legs but not been told im pretty

on a dif note.. i grew up in taylor,,, where in detroit r u???

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar

-------Hot!------

I saw your profile. ------Pretty, ---and, ---SEXY! ------Lets hear the rest!!!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Thanks Lauren.

I am just like everybody else,I expect to see replies when I post a thread.Oh well I cant help it I do enjoy attention.

Eileen thanks. What details are you talking about?

Angel I envy you,I was only told I was pretty on here.Dont get me wrong I love the compliments from you ladies.But in person I think it would make a bigger impact.

Ella I agree,when you spend all the time and effort to make yourself look good.Having the words said to you would be the icing on the cake.

obsessed I live in Roseville.

Jeanette what else do you want to know?

Diana,

Where were you and what were you doing? Who complimented you and were there others there also? What were you wearing? Compliments are just the greatest.

Eileen

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen
    Diana,

Where were you and what were you doing? Who complimented you and were there others there also? What were you wearing? Compliments are just the greatest.

Eileen
    I wish it was in person but the comment was from someone on the internet.

Diana