Thread: Pink Fog descends

Pink Fog descends

I guess all of us on here think about dressing most of the time. That's why we are members of this forum.
    What I was wondering is, does the feeling of wanting to dress get stronger at certain times?
    For me, the feeling of wanting to dress is there all the time but at certain times of the month, the desire is really, really strong. Roughly around the same time every month. I have no idea why. It's all I can think about from the time I get up in the morning until the time I go to bed. And sometimes beyond that.
    What should I do about my feelings? Perhaps there's more to this, than just wanting to dress.
    Please help and advise what I should do, as I get annoyed when I can't do anything about it.

[SIZE=4]I think the nature of the activity lends itself to mystery and desire and when we can't fulfill that level of desire we tend to just hink about it more. It is just like lots of things in life, many people have desires and act them out on a daily baisis. When you can't or are limited to certain times, human nature just makes us think about the fabulous time we would have and make us desire it more.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Most of the time when I am not dressing, I am looking forward to the activity by thinking about the aspects that I need to do to get ready, like making sure my jewelry is ready, that my wig is styled the way I lke it or that my shoes look good. Sort of like planning out a camping trip, making sure that you have all the components ready and then ahve a successful trip. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]The pink fog is a reality, but it can be thinned out a bit with practice and lots and lots of dressing...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, I agree there are certain times that the urge to dress is stronger than at other times. We are all aware of the female monthly cycle, yet many are not aware that males have a cycle also. Hormones ebb and flow within this cycle, both male, and female. I believe that within my own cycle, I get these pink fog times. I first noticed this within myself many years ago, as it would hit me just a couple of days before the start of my SO's time of the month. As I have gotten older, I have noticed these pink fog times lasting longer, and are more frequent. This would make sense for when you get older your hormone levels change and decrease.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!