Thread: your most feminine day to day apparel

your most feminine day to day apparel

I am getting ready to go out and do a few errands. I am getting dressed in a comfortable pair of capris and a t-shirt. Some days the top is a girls top and some days not. Some days have mascara and others foundation, mascara and lip color. Occasionally I will get the Mary Janes out... but not today.

My question is what is the most outwardly feminine-wear you use on a just normal day? Do you stick with those o-so-comfortable girl jeans or do you flaunt your CDism and go out in a dress?

Platinum Member
    hmmmm, for casual everyday, I have several tank tops (sleeveless - its hot down here in Houston) and some really cute, linen beach pants that I bought at VS. I usually wear them with sandals (w/2 inch heels). At home, I've got several nice cotton and linen summer (plain and prints) skirts for casual wear as well.

Hi Christie Ann.

Depends upon mood, weather, and planned activity. Can be anywhere from shorts and a t-shirt for exercise to a skirt and heels. This time of year it will sometimes be a long maxi-dress and sandals.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    It would depend on where I might be going! Some days ( in this hot weather!) I wear ladies shorts and a tee, other days I may wear a skirt and a tee or other top! It has been too hot to wear a dress, but Stephanie does have some and wears them on occasion!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I usually wear femme jeans and a tee top. If it's really warm out, I'll go with ladies shorts and midriff top.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    As I dont get much chance to go out dressed these days.I dress around our house mostly and usually wear pencil skirt with sweater,tights and low heels or in warmer weather ill wear denim skirt and femme t-shirt,of course on lazy days ill sit around in my pjs or nightie.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I am happy if I can get my girl socks without getting noticed

In warm weather I wear denim skirts instead of shorts virtually all the time. I do wear ordinary T shirts however.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

[SIZE=4]So, day to day apparel. I generally wear jeans, heels, a provocative top, and a boatload of hair. This was today just before going to work...[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Girl jeans and girl athletic shoes, both of which are pretty much indistinguishable from drab except that they fit better.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]