Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women for a day

Women for a day

One of my SO first questions where, do you want to be a women. I said no i love being a male, i love doing male things and i love being a man to you. But when i'm home i love to dress up in lingerie and sleep in it, it feels great and relaxes me.When i go out now i wear panties all the time and when it gets cold some stockings and a bra but we live in a desert now so it will be awhile before it gets cold and shes fine with it.

So my question is, if you can be a women for one day 24hrs, whould you and what would you like to do.My SO and i said we would go to a big city for us the closest would be San Fransisco CA go shopping all day then go out to dinner and make out everywhere we go. Now thats sounds like a fun day.

Vacation in FL at some beach resort... lounge around with drinks & food, tv in the hotel, massage, etc... love that stuff as a guy, would be 10x better to experience as a woman, it'd be like a vacation from myself at the same time

I finally got my chance by going to DLV in Las Vegas in April. Not just for a day, but an entire week. All I can say is that it was great! Can't wait for next year to do it again. You can go to Vegas at any time and dress all you want and out in the general population .

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    After our 2 children had grown up and moved out, my late wife and I spent many days as 2 girls. We used to do a lot of things together. Since she was the one who fixed my wig and did my makeup, I no longer go out as Stephanie. At least not totally! I dress enfemme but wear no wig and no makeup!! Just a guy in a skirt!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I would definitely goall woman all day amd do the shopping and whatever else my wife wanted to. What is DLV? Kinda close to Vegas and would love to try that out.

I'd love to go have a professional makeover, then a pedicure and a set of nails at a fancy salon. Then go to a nice store, something like Nordstrom's and let the clothing consultant pick out a whole new outfit for me head to toe, including under garments and shape wear and of course some fancy hose. Then probably dinner and maybe a show, maybe a club or a piano bar instead of a show so I could be around other people.
    Babs

I really don't know, but, six years ago, my first full day out and about dressed, was it, in several cities.

hmm that is a tough question and a loaded question....i know i sure wouldn't sleep in those 24 hours...defiantely go shopping and trying on clothes...and shoes....and going to the beach would be awesome...being able to wear a bikini and look good...and then a nice dinner and who knows..all of those possibilities..

wendy

Banned Read only
    I'd take the trip to San Francisco. At six foot and two hundred pounds, I'd be conspicuous in my locale and totally NOT at ease. A trip to a large city neighborhood where I'd fit in would be great. A day of shopping and dining out would be terrific. The best I could muster around here would be if Halloween fell on a Saturday, so I could dress and go to parties Friday and Saturday totally en femme as a woman and not a female cartoon character.

I would probably spend half the day crying. The first half for the joy of being who I want to be and the second half because I was losing it. Between tears, I would just walk everywhere I could - just be outside and enjoy the feeling.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Lets be clear here. Many CDs are really TS but wont or cant admit it. So I suspect that if many of you got a taste of being a woman for 24 hours you would all of a sudden say I am going to transition. Just my two cents.

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    I've spent almost 48 hours as a girl but i would not leave my apartment because almost everybody knows me so I would have to go to Iowa City or Cedar Rapids to be even a little convincing. I would love to spend 24 hours in public as a girl, but with no knowledge how to do make up and having no wig makes it kind of hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    Lets be clear here. Many CDs are really TS but wont or cant admit it. So I suspect that if many of you got a taste of being a woman for 24 hours you would all of a sudden say I am going to transition. Just my two cents.
    You may be right to some extent... however personally I don't think I *AM* a woman / born with wrong body etc... I just *really like* and would *definitely become* a woman if I could magically change without all the damage to my family and life and so on, but to me it's more of a dream than a true inner feeling of being wrong without that dream. I dream of being a millionaire also, but that doesn't mean my life isn't what it's supposed to be until I am one. I definitely agree that it would be hard to "go back", but no harder to go back than being a millionaire for a day... we'd still have our little CD slices of that dream moreso than I'd have slices of being a millionaire

What Me Worry
    I wonder if that would be like the old TV series Queen for a Day. I would do whatever a natal female would totally pamper myself
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

Aspiring Member
    Let's see........Hmmmmmmmmmmm I would love to go out with a group of 2 or 3 other women. I'd begin with one of those all day "Spa" days. Primping ,pampering ...the works. Then to a high-class botique for a new LBD and all that goes with it. Then a fancy dinner and finally an evening at the Opera.

Danielle

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Skyrim View Post
    I've spent almost 48 hours as a girl but i would not leave my apartment because almost everybody knows me so I would have to go to Iowa City or Cedar Rapids to be even a little convincing. I would love to spend 24 hours in public as a girl, but with no knowledge how to do make up and having no wig makes it kind of hard.
    I agree, although I live in Illinois, the Idea of going to Iowa is a good one for me. Where I live, everyone, and I
    mean everyone knows me by sight; And the fact that I have a mustache does not help me at all.
    My dream is to go to some place with a cabin for a week, and wear only fem clothing. Now that would be a Vacation.
    Rader

Truthfully... If I were a real woman for a day... I'd test out how my vagina works!

I already do that most weekends.
    This Friday night I did my nails and got dressed, then planned my outfit for Saturday.
    We got up Saturday and dressed, went shopping together all day, out to dinner and then home again. Of course I slept in my new nightie last night, got up and dressed and here I am writing. I'll change back before dinner as we will be eating with her mom who doesn't know. Then it will be back to work Monday and back to me Monday and every night after work.
    I love my life.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Rose View Post
    I would definitely goall woman all day amd do the shopping and whatever else my wife wanted to. What is DLV? Kinda close to Vegas and would love to try that out.
    Crystal, we may need to talk more on the side if you are interested. But Diva Las Vegas is a week where Crossdressers, Transsexuals, SOs, or pick anyone else involved in our community goes to Vegas for a somewhat organized vacation. You can do whatever you please or participate in some organized activities that we do as a group. It is generally around April or May, so there is plenty of time for planning for next year.

No, i wouldnt and that is because i am satisfied with what i have. Dont need to change anything and dont want to change anything. If i want i can be 24/7-crossdresser and that is enough for me.

Platinum Member
    that is the first question we all hear. The initial response is "no I want to be a woman but..." Of course, the real answer is something more difficult to give and perhaps even more difficult to comprehend. Yes, I know I am biologically male, but something tells me a different story...I dream of being a girl, dream of wearing women's clothes, drearm of having breasts and a curved waist...etc. And these thoughts occurr to a 4 year old.

we live a lifetime as the gender we present...but

So, yes I'd be a woman for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by satin n lace View Post
    ................ So my question is, if you can be a women for one day 24hrs, whould you and what would you like to do.My SO and i said we would go to a big city for us the closest would be San Fransisco CA go shopping all day then go out to dinner and make out everywhere we go. Now thats sounds like a fun day.
    I say go for it. Go to a city where nobody will recognize you, get a room, and be a female as best you can for the entire time with your wife along. Shopping, sightseeing, dinner, a club, whatever you two enjoy.

Me, I would want sex thrown in so that would involve some toys.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife and I would Visit one of The Fashion Capital,Milan or London etc shop till we drop,of course we need a few Grand for the day too LOL,a romantic meal then an early night
    or Alternatively go to the Football (not gonna call it Soccer sorry)together,something that is a no-no for a Crossdresser.same plan for the meal and the afters

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I don't think i could go out as a women.I did it for halloween once that was fun as hell but that was halloween.i have never tryed to look like a women totally yet, to really see how close i would come but myby one day.

I'm assuming you mean a real, actual physical woman for 24 hours, and not just be a guy dressed and presenting as a woman. If that's your premise, then yes, of course I'd jump at the chance. I have no idea what I'd do, but really, shopping doesn't come to mind as much as some other things, like having my hair and nails done or just reveling in the actual state of being as a female. I'd like to wear pretty dresses without the ramification of being a man wearing the dresses. I'd get a kick out of hearing a female voice coming from my own throat. And although only Kate has yet had the guts to say it, I'll agree with her: I'd like to experience sex as a female. I'm guessing that going back to guy-mode would be sad for me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/