Thread: Winter time in my gorgous nightgowns!!!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Winter time in my gorgous nightgowns!!!

I love winter mornings, or at night when I can put my heater on while wearing my gorgous long silk or satin nightgown and robe. The heat picks up the scent of the silk and satin and makes my loungeroom smell very beautiful and feminine. I love lounging in my nightgowns for hours in winter. Its a very beautiful feeling indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I have several pretty, flowing robes and night gowns. I love to have my morning coffee and read the paper while wearing them before I get dressed for the rest of the day.
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    But my goodness, a nice gown and robe is expensive! I look at the pictures, but continue to buy my nighties at Kohl's and JC Penny.

S

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I guess your winter is just beginning...kind of odd to think that for us...ours is over; and it was a long, cold one! I thought it would never end. In a way, I am looking forward to autumn...it's when hunting season starts, and I love archery hunting. Also, I get to have soft, sexy shaved legs and armpits after summer is over. Right now, I'm enjoying the spring and looking forward to a great summer!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I know what you mean I love wearing my nightgowns in the winter, it is so relaxing and really puts me in my Heather Marie frame of mind. I love every minute of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do miss the winter because now I cannot wear my beautiful silk or satin nightgowns!! I have to sleep wearing only silk or satin panties!! I am thinking of running the ceiling fan in the bedroom constantly just so I can wear a nightgown!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!