OK not doubting sarah1991, but here is a story I would love to hear everyone's take on my story.

At a very young age I was adopted by a family after my mother died unexpectedly. Due to the timing of her death and adoption I was delayed on going to school. One afternoon I was combing my hair with one of those plastic black combs and was feathering my hair. It got stuck and I tried my best to get it out. Didn't work, so I went to my new mom and asked her to help, she had quite a laugh and then went and got my sister's dress and made me wear it. Also she called all the sibilings in to laugh at me. The next thing i remember about this was the 1st day of school she had me in the dress and she was going to make me goall day in a dress. On one hand I found this somewhat fun, it would be kewl to attend school in a dress but it might be akward also. I guess I got the bug from those experiences at about 10 or 11 I grabbed a pair of my mom's pantyhose and I have been wearing on and off since! I have binged and purged many times but have found that the more I learn about cross dressing the more I do.