Thread: How I got into CDing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Omnia Vincit Amor.... (Love Conquers All)

Quote Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    [Again,] Welcome to the forum Sarah.... Since you've found a "new love" here, as the saying goes, "Omnia Vincit Amor?" Amore...
    Sarah,
    After reading Crystal's (#17) and Susan's (#19) posts, I think maybe I owe you an apology. I didn't sleep well after my post to you yesterday, and even thought about yanking it, I truly did.

However, sitting here en fenmme and typing this to you now, I meant every bit of what I wrote, "...as the saying goes, 'Omnia Vincit Amor....' (Love Conquers All)." Because of the way I feel right now about CDing, I can only wish that something like that would have been 'forced" on me at such a young age? Not very likely, though, being the oldest and only boy with 4 younger sisters. Neba Hatchi, GI!

As it is, I am such a late bloomer in this CD thing, and as such, acknowledge freely that I have so very much to learn, and girl, am I ever learning, and so will you.

And since I now "love 'IT' so," as it was with the olden days of black and white TV in a favorite series, "The Naked City," the announcer used to sign off with, "There are 8 million stories in the Naked City... this has been one of them."

Bless you, sweetheart, I'm sorry I doubted you! Long life, happy life!

XOXO, M.
    Last edited by Misti; 05-15-2011 at 06:45 PM.