Thread: After 25 years of hiding...

After 25 years of hiding...

I finally told someone, and it feels amazing.

Hi Amanda. I see you are new. Don't be shy. Why not expand on just who you told and what their reaction was. Tell us a little bit about yourself. We don't bite.
    Welcome aboard.

Hi Amanda

Your among friends here, as Brandy said "don't be shy", most of are here to support you.

I know the feeling I was out on the driveway a couple of weeks ago en femme, think no one could see me, there is a high 15-20 foot hedge, when I heard a "Hi'. Not much I could do at that point but say hi back and walk down to the end of the drive and meet the new woman who moved in next door. She didn't even bat an eyelash and we had a nice conversation about the neighborhood. It left me feeling really good.
    Babs

You're still the same even after everyone knows. Take it from me.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

At this point in my life, I am happy with only 1 person knowing. I told my girlfriend of 2 years when she came to me wanting to break-up. I took a risk telling her, but it was something I had to come clean with her about if I wanted to save the relationship. I have suffered from depression for a very long time and I felt my CD'ing had alot to do with it.

She completely accepted my CD'ing far beyond what I had expected. Not only that but our relationship has taken a 180 and I have absolutely no uncertainties that she is the woman that I want to marry.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    She completely accepted my CD'ing far beyond what I had expected. Not only that but our relationship has taken a 180 and I have absolutely no uncertainties that she is the woman that I want to marry.
    Sounds wonderful, Amanda! Enjoy the moment, but do take it a step at a time and go slowly!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Amanda, don't wait a second and propose to her.