Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a woman?

Nope. I just want the same latitude in self expression that women for the most part have.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Philips View Post
    I would like to be able to become completely passable as a woman without losing ability to pass as a male. Alternating between a completely male and completely female appearance. Accepted as a woman and a male (sorry cant use the word man) depending on appearance. But no surgergy, no drugs...
    Hi Kathryn,

It's so weird that your description of what you want is exactly what I have been living for the last 5 years. On weekdays (day time) I am a woman and everyone in this space believes that I am a 100% woman, none of them knows that I am still a 100% male under my makeup and female clothes. On the other side, when I am not dressed as a woman, I am a 100% male and no one knows about my secrete of dressing.

However, having been a '100%' woman for 60% of my time and enjoy life as a woman, I really want to be a woman all the time but I couldn't due to family situation. I don't know what to do now but just let nature take its course...

Gold Member
    One thing that I have always been grateful for is that I have been happy being just who I am. Yes I veer in different directions, but I am able to do that whenever I want. So, no I don't want to be a woman. I am quite happy with the self discovery I am able to go through.

The Unlucky
    Honestly, I do want to leave my current field and start hormones and get breast implant's. However the only surgery I would want "down there" is to remove the "boys". But that will never happen because even though I do "want it". I'm still comfortable where I'm at in life.

However if given the chance to do this life over again, I'd choose to be a woman in a heartbeat.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I've no great philosophy,I love my Femme side and Indulge in it as much as possible,I am happy that I get a lot of time to dress,My Wife is fully supportive and encourages me to express my Feminine side,but I have never entertained the thought (despite many ppl thru the years trying to convince me otherwise)of Transitioning.I would lose too much (wife,son etc) and thats something I would never risk
    And To be Honest theres things I would miss being able to do as a guy,my Wife too is happy with the situation the way it is and I wouldn't change my life for anything

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Follow your dream.
    Like so many have said, I too have no desire to go the SRS route and turn my life upside down. In many respects, I identify as TG and would not object to the idea of being born female. But I was born male and I have been blessed with a stunning family.

OH!GOD help me, Yes I really want to be

Aspiring Member

borrowing your words to make a point

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Devine View Post
    Like so many have said, I too have no desire to go the SRS route and turn my life upside down. In many respects, I identify as TG and would not object to the idea of being born female. But I was born male and I have been blessed with a stunning family.
    Several have mentioned this idea but here's the problem--this dialogue would never take place, you would never be a crossdresser and had you been born female, you have no idea how or what your life would have been at all, and you certainly would not be here. You might just be nancy down the street and nobody would be the wiser.
    There is absolutely nothing that can turn a male into a female,except into the female of one's own fantasy, and as someone said, there is a great variety of interpretations about what exactly is a female. IT simply turns into a label and has no real meaning.
    We all imagine a female in our mind that could be us, but that doesn't necessarily conform to reality.

There's too many existing components to my persona to resort to being one gender only.
    I cannot be happy being male.
    I cannot be happy being female.
    So I'll be both.
    gender fluid this is called...works for me.

right now as I feel at this moment the answer would be a definite YES. I love everything female; the clothes and everything that goes with it. In reality I know that could never happen. I am 59 years old with a 5 year son which I love so much and wife who I'm not sure wants to be with me or Not. If I was younger the answer would be a definite YES

If we're being completely unrealistic here, if there were some technological or supernatural means of switching back and forth, i'd say that there is almost a 100% chance that i'd put in some heavy time swapping back and forth.

Being a strong male father and husband and protector-provider has it's advantages. Being a nurturing, expressive, creative, caring and faithful female soulmate has it's advantages. I choose both. In fact I find that I can't be only one of these for any length of time without the desire to be the other. It would seem unsettling to be split this way but it really is the best for me.

Yes! Maybe not to transition fully, but certainly a little help with some breast enhancement, facial surgery, and throw in a few "natural curves"! Definitely want to live as a woman full time!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Nope...I am not interested in becoming a woman full time for the rest of my life. With THAT said, if I could snap my fingers and be a woman for a few days to experience what it was like, yes I would. But I enjoy being a guy as much as i do presenting as a female and would not want to give up that part of me.
    Hello everyone

As Miranda and most have said, the categoric answer is NO! (There are more horror stories about the side effects of hormones than there are good stories and then there's all the gory bits that go with SRS - does that qualify me as a wimp?) But it would be an interesting experience I guess, just for a day or two... I'm generally happy with my male self and especially some of the male things I do but I do like the fun of glamming up from time to time and trying to present as a reasonable an image as I can. I suppose it's the lovely sensuous fabrics, colours and makeup that I like best - those to which a male, according to 'normal' society, is denied...

xx Polly
    Last edited by Polly R; 05-18-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    On a journey from here to there. Mostly here but sometimes there....

Yes, I'd live 24/7 if I could support myself, and would love to get some facial feminization surgery too. SRS would be my last step, if I could afford it, but at this point in life, none of that is likely. If I ever win the lottery, I'll definitely be making some surgeons wealthier.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Nope. Everything is OK the way it is.

Call me shallow, but for me it would depend on how pretty I was. I'd rather be a guy than an unattractive woman. But I'd rather be an attractive woman than a guy. I'd have to look and sound female though; no deep voice and big feet.

Honestly, I think I'd be just as happy as a girl as I would a guy. I think I'm right smack dab between genders, as I imagine many of us here are.

The only hard part would be dating guys. But I think I could do it if I were a girl, even though I consider myself a straight guy. It's weird, but even though I'm not sexually attracted to guys, I am attracted to the idea of being the girl in a male/female relationship. I'd probably date feminine guys... a lot of bisexual girls seem to end up with that type.

Good question though, really thought-provoking!

YES! YES! YES! If I had my life to live over again I would definately transition as young as I could. I would be much happier being what I really am inside. However now at my age and family responsibilities I can't.

Vicki

If I woke up as a real woman in the morning it would be the best mircal ever!!!!

I have had that fantasy but I am really not sure if I would really want to be. One big reason is putting up with men. We can sometimes be a real pain in the ass. Women are always being looked at as inferior and nothing more than sex objects. I recently saw on another CD message board where a Transsexual was beaten by two teenage girls at a McDonald's and no one stood up to help her except an old retired lady and she was also hit by these girls. The TS was beaten so badly that she went into an epileptic seizure (she had epilepsy). Everyone just stood around and watched. Her only crime was trying to use the womens rest room. The poor young women had also been raped in another incident. Women always run the risk of being raped, molested and beaten. I am sorry for being such a negative person on this but we must consider the other side being a women as well as the good things. It's not all just about wearing the clothes, it's about being a women and all that that means.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

All things considered I would love to live full time. If I were to hit lotto the useless thing would go away but as the song says " If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all". So for now I will keep doing what I have been doing and getting through life as best as I can.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

That’s a great question and not an easy one to answer.

Seeing as I am drawn to most things feminine, my answer should be yes; but at this juncture I really appreciate the ability to live in both worlds, albeit if the feminine side is known only to me.

I guess I can best sum up my feelings thus: Would I like to live my life as a woman? Absolutely! Would I like to transition? No, that’s not where I am at.

So, I guess I want to have my cake and eat it

Alex xxx

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Nathalie, I've never heard the term "gender fluid" but I like it a lot

tina

No. I want to be myself. To answer the question any other way would be unrealistic since the fact remains that no matter what changes I may make to myself, no matter how realistic I might appear to others, I can never be something that I am not. No matter how much I might want to lie to myself in order to convince myself otherwise. I can only be the best representation of what I can be. Nothing more nothing less.
    A person can never be truly at peace within themselves until they have come to grips with their own limitations. True that a person can live a lie and seem outwardly very comfortable doing so. But it doesn’t change the truth. A lie is still a lie no matter how cleverly the words are crafted to appear as the truth.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

No, I dress because I love wearing heels and dresses, if I were to become a woman, I would lose the feeling I get when putting on a pair of heels. Being able to wear high heels, dresses, knickers and so on everyday, without worrying about being caught, wouldn't be as fun for me.