Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a woman?

No, not really. I hadn't even thought about it until this thread was made, actually. I think I want to be able to go out and pass as a woman some time, but mostly just for the adrenaline I'd feel and the feeling I'd get when someone thought I actually was a girl. I don't want to become a woman, I just would like to dress well enough for people to think that I am one while dressed. I like my masculinity and my "boy mode" life, and wouldn't want to give that up. Britt is an expression of my femininity, but that femininity is just a small part of who I am, not my entire identity. It's just something different, new, and exciting...and gives me a chance to behave femininely without recourse. So I can enjoy my feminine moments, instead of repressing them, and then go back to boy mode when I'm done.

<3
    Britt

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I do not want to go through SRS or to transition, but if given the chance I would start my life over from birth as a girl.

No offense to the TS community, but I just don't feel that surgery and hormones could fully make me into a woman.
    None taken here but I will say that when you change your mind 10 or 20 years from now your REALLY going to be kicking yourself for not having taken those hormones at your current age (19ish?)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly67 View Post
    NO.
    I would just like one thing ...... to be present in a world where people like ourselves are totally accepted and understood .
    One can dream .
    Exactly! Everything would be so much easier if this was the case!

I have no desire for any body modifications other than ear piercing, and I don't want to live as a women 24/7/365. It's not right for me.

I honestly wish I had been born a woman, and I would do the whole change over but at last I am not good looking enough to pass at 57 yrs old. But if I could rub Genies lamp and have 3 wishes then being a woman would be one of those wishes.
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Yes I certanly would like to be a real women.I believe I was nearly born a girl,I have virtualy no body hair, that coused a lot of problems in school .physicle ed class the kids were required to shower after class,I was tounted about my lack of hair and having a girly body this occured in the many schools I attended.so it was not just the jocks poking fun,,,,,,what they did not know was I was looking at there bodies as well, and thinking of getting home and sneek off and put panties on."usauly" aquired from a nieghbors cloths line.surgerie, I would have done that 20 years ago ,if I only knew.now I realize im not alone .I think often of a realy good kiss from a man,and being carresed and touched,in a realy soft gentle way,by a man as a women.I would have been pretty premiscuois I think if I had been born a girl.

I could not imagine not being a man. I love it as much as I love dressing and being fem. I would love to have nice natural breasts but that's it. Brenda is just a part of who I am not who I am as a whole. She is my stress reliever and fantasy and let's me get away from my ultra manly job. I am bisexual so the need to be female to satisfy an urge isn't required as well. If I was born female, I would hope my wife was gay so I could still marry her, can't think of another person on the planet I want to grow old with. I will admit there has been times I would have begged to be female, when I met this really hot movie star in LA. Would have enjoyed some time with him..lol
    Keep your hands off my freedom and on my

Yes I do!! I would transition in a heartbeat if I could.
    There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about the different moments in my life where I should have accepted those feelings I kept repressing and had opportunities to initiate the road to womanhood.

The only thing that keeps me confined to a closeted CD, is my love for my kids and wife.

My response is a tricky one and for me cannot be a yes or no answer.
    I feel that I am a woman in a male's body. I outwardly express myself as Janet every chance I get. Note-I started off this last sentence saying I want to be Janet every chance I get, but I AM Janet. I just don't show it with my outward appearance. I have to be careful, because the urge to express the true me can sometimes outweigh my daily responsibilities. I have walked the thin line of pushing my dressing too far several times, and have come close to getting in a heap of trouble at work and home because of it.
    Would I transition? Definitely. Am I emotionally ready? Unfortunately not at this time. There is just too much to lose. I feel that I would lose my wife, family, friends, and my job if I were to transition. But it is such a massive dream of mine. I have thoughts all of the time about how great it would be to show the real Janet 24/7.
    One issue with becoming a woman full time is that I am physically attracted to women. Very feminine women at that. I am not attracted to burly women. I have nothing against burly women as people, I am just not physically attracted to them. I also have absolutely no attraction to men. In order for me to have any sexual relationships if I were to transition, I would have to find a lesbian woman who does not find any issue with dating a woman who used to be a man.
    Another issue I have is money. It is very expensive to transition. Luckily, I have an extensive collection of clothes and shoes so that expense would be minimal, but the expense of SRS and HRT are more than my budget can handle right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    None taken here but I will say that when you change your mind 10 or 20 years from now your REALLY going to be kicking yourself for not having taken those hormones at your current age (19ish?)
    Or 30 :/ yikes! - Totally agree with you April...

Do you want to be a woman? I just want and need to be me.

Silver Member
    Wow. Very impressive. Nine pages.

I just want you all to remember that femininity is a MALE construct. When you talk of pretty clothes, makeup, hairstyles, high heels and such you are not talking of femaleness. You are talking about a construct, a man made construct, of what MEN think women should be. This has NOTHING at all to do with being female.

And many, many of you are talking about the fact you would only want to be an ATTRACTIVE woman. "I'd rather be a guy than an ugly woman." Clearly you have no idea what being a woman is all about at all.

None the less, an interesting thread. Lot's of response. But this IS a crossdressing forum, isn't it?

S

Nope, I like my man side to and I'm just happy visiting the female side now and then
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

It would be interesting to know how many CD's wish they had been born a woman.

No not really. It is fun to dress and all that but I enjoy being a man more then being a female. I would rather have a magical ring and when I put it on, boom, I transform into a girl. While I'll admit I may wear it a lot when I first get it, I think in the end, not so much. It would be like a new toy, fun at first but after awhile you don't play with it as much as you used to when you first got it.

But mostly I would wear it to make shopping easier. I gets annoying after a while getting looks and all that. It's like, yeah, I'm a guy who dresses as a female. It's like get the **** over it....oh no I am buying a dress, some people make big deals over stupid things.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    And many, many of you are talking about the fact you would only want to be an ATTRACTIVE woman. "I'd rather be a guy than an ugly woman." Clearly you have no idea what being a woman is all about at all.

None the less, an interesting thread. Lot's of response. But this IS a crossdressing forum, isn't it?
    Could that be an interesting difference between cross-dressers and TS folk? When I finally sought medical help, I told the doctor "I would rather end my life as an ugly woman than spend one more day as a man"
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Hi Annie , Just to let you know that in my case I have always thought as a girl and I am almost sure that its a scientific fact that some men are born with a feminine brain . I know that since I was about 5 or 6 I felt that something up stairs (brain) did not match with what I was seeing Down stairs (body) so my answer to this one would be girl power all the way .

Shaila

For me the answer is no I don't want the surgery because it would't give me what i really want real working female equip. but yes I would to come back as a woman and be able to get pregnant and carry a baby that's my dream meanwhile I'll just dress the part.

I am an artist. There is a fem in me that is as strong than the boys hanging from me. My fem is the creator. My boys are the alpha male. The take charge guy. The role I have to play in order to pay for my new skirt and hot crop top.
    If I could wave a magic wand, I would keep them both. I see both my man and my woman as strengths. If society says I have to have one of them removed, it is only because they are jealous!
    We are the future! Men who are no longer stuck in the alpha male stone age era. We can be soft as a vulvae and hard as a rock at the same time. They can scoff us, mock us and even dare to chop us, but they will never stop us. We will keep coming.
    Whether they like it or not, someday rock hard Females will rule the earth!

Yes. I do... I've been a CD for a while, but I would say that I consider myself a TS in a non-medical transition phase. I have been changing my appearance slowly with longer hair, always shaven, and shaped eyebrows. Next phase for me is HRT and laser hair removal before going full time.

FYI, I just turned 41.

In all fairness, I cannot answer that because I do not know what it is like to live as a transitioned woman. I currently live retired as a genetic male often expressing my fem side portraying a female for days or weeks at a time and because I am not transitioned; expressing myself for this length of time requires alot of hard work. If you are asking if I would transition, the answer would be yes, I would IF, my current situation were ever to change in that I was single again which I have no desire to become. I am quite happy in my relationship with my s/o. Yes, if I were to transition, I would have FRS and SRS with breast augmentation with the hopes I could be as happy as I am now, and have to work much less at being the gender enhanced person I see in the mirror. I would also miss the male in me. That being said, if the question were, " Would you rather have been born a woman?", the answer is emphatically yes. My fear of transitioning any time in the furure is, would transitioning give me the feminine qualities of a genetic woman, physically and mentally? I believe the answer is no, and that is something I would need to deal with to appease my mind which I know I could do . Oh, just to be clear, I would sexually be a lesbian.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I do not want to go through SRS or to transition, but if given the chance I would start my life over from birth as a girl.

No offense to the TS community, but I just don't feel that surgery and hormones could fully make me into a woman.
    Sums up my feelings as well.

I don't really feel the need to become a woman but I sure wouldn't mind looking a little more like one.

I could see doing it more... with a fantasy of being my womanly self at work.... but only if it was a safe environment with accepting, supportive people. it's very hard to allow myself this
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Banned Read only
    If I was seriously given the chance, and had the money... and the time, etc... I honestly could say... I've no answer to the question.

3 and a half years ago, I would have begged to a full real female (except the pregnancy part...), but things have changed too much. When I came out to people a year and half ago, I was asked that question, and I did not, and still have not provided an answer. I probably never will.

No. I like who I am, like my body, my brain, and my enjoyment of crossdressing has nothing to do with a desire to change genders. I love throwing on a suit for the office, picking out a shirt and tie that rocks, the only thing I wish I could add to my look is a killer pair of heels.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)