Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Do you want to be a woman?

I think the more I think about this question the more and more I want to be. I already have a very feminine way about myself (at least my friends think so) and I just feel right when I'm dressed. My problem is just mental though in worrying about what everyone thinks of me and being accepted. Guess I need to get over that.

Yes. I will eventually transition to full time but I am pretty sure I will not do srs. If I could magically be changed into a woman I wouldn't even hesitate to answer yes.

I agree I like my male side and making love to my wife but if a genie appeared and gave me 3 wishes I know one would be to tryit out for awhile and then have the choice. I feel happier being male after coming out to my wife. too bad I can't be male and still have a nice set of breasts!

The magical transformation, totally yes. I'd be Gillian Murphy when I woke up tomorrow.

To answer the root of the question, yes yes yes and yes.

No I don't think I would like to be a woman. There are times I wish I were a woman then ahhhhh not so much. In my profession my breasts would get in the way too often.

permanent transformation? NO, but if I can change at will then yes, I want to enjoy both sides of my personality fully

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I really like BobbieJoe's answer!! But my real answer is the same one I have always given! I HAVE NO DESIRE TO EVER BE A WOMAN!! Never have had, and it is not likely that I ever will! Sure, I do love to wear feminine clothing! But that is as far as it goes!! I was born a man, and really like being one!!
    That pretty much sums it up for me too. Oh, I have (over) analysed this a thousand times but when I strip it down to bare facts, I am happy with my male self and everthing about it. I also enjoy being Sian occassionally .. a little escapism of sorts :-)

Oh and I also l agree with BobbieJoe - lots of money would always be nice, could buy those stunning heels Is aw the other day .. a snip at £600!
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

i would love to dress most days and nights as long as family didnt catch me .i just enjoy dressing up and feeling complete inside i dont want to have sex change just dress and be me