Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closet, Out, or somewhere in between?

closet, lights off,blinds down , all doors locked , sheet over closet door , cant find my key to the darn doors lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Never been out in public, always hide away in my bedroom with the doors locked. Dress all the way up makeup and all and my GF shows up for her GF to show her a good time. Works for me!

I would love to go out all dressed up. But to me I still look like a man in makeup and a dress. Maybe If I had other cd gf's I would be more likely to venture out of the safety of my home. But till then Im just to much of a coward and stay behind closed doors.

I am totally in the closet. Only weared bras and panties underneath my boy clothes occasionally but never had the courage to go full fem in public. But I dress full at home whenver I get the chance to.

I am in the somewhere in between. I have been out of the house dressed and have gone for drives late at night. if i passed better i think i would do it a lot more.
    Mistybtm

I guess I'm somewhere in between. I have gone out dressed to local clubs where I'm accepted dressed. Out to some select few friends and of course my SO. But lately it's been more like all dressed up and no place to go.

Closeted mostly,some people know and are ok ,some aren't.Underdressing less and feeling stressed that I dont get the time or privacy to fully dress as I would like.Really missing it at present !! This is some roller coaster, would love to have more acceptance and understanding

I'm out of the closet 100% with my wife. However I really don't tell anyone else because I don't want to deal with their ignorance.

Smile title:just myself

I usually were girl pants and/or a blouse or more feminine tops. I have thought about wearing capri's ( I should). lol (:

I'm fairly in. Wait, is that narnia I see!

My wife is aware and a girli know on Facebook, but no one else.

I haven't dressedin front of my wife yet as she is still coming toacceptance

Banned Read only
    If you go out partially dressed in drab definately tuck and wear a pair of tight nylon bikinnis or thong, it will make wearing the tight girl jeans feel so much more feminine, you can almost imagine the package that you are consealing is non-existant and that translates to a vagina. A bra with passable forms also feels oh so good; it goes with the lower part and completes the underdressing. SO if it feels good, do it!!!

I'm mostly in. I travel a lot with work, and when away from home I underdress all the time with panties and black opaque pop socks. I wore a bra in work once, but was paranoid all day that people could see it. I do sometimes venture out - I once went to a busy shopping mall fully dressed - but it's not often because I'm such a coward! I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted sat in the car outside various supermarkets and malls, telling myself I have a right to wear what I like and that I shouldn't be worried, but this built-in sense of self-preservation is very strong! My wife knows and is a little accepting in that she lets me keep my femme clothes in my wardrobe, but she definitely doesn't want me to go out dressed. I'd like to have a go at passing one day, but at the moment I'm keeping my facial hair, as it makes me look so much better in man mode. And I'm 6'5", so when I do venture out, I'm very obviously a hairy dude in a skirt. And heels. And the rest.... It just feels fabulous! There's still so much I want to try, but I'm quite enjoying taking it slowly, and I really don't want to upset my wife with my dressing more than I already have (long story). She has agreed that one day I can shave my legs, which is fantastic, but I don't want to push it. I went out earlier tonight underdressed wearing my men's trousers and shoes but with a bra very obviously visible beneath a black girl's top. Everyone pretty much ignored me which was fine by me.

I'm totally out in the mainstream and dress to fully blend in and present as a woman. I frequently go out and do almost anything by myself or with friends whether they are guys, GGs or t-girls. I keep my boy and girl lives separated for several reasons so technically I'm not out of the closet to the entire world.

I'm well and truly out of the closet, most of the time I just blend in, unless someone gives a smartar**e reply, in which case I laugh it off, hold my chin up and just keep walking.

The problem that I have sometimes is that although female clothing is wonderful to wear, it isn't practical for 70% of the situations I find myself in, mostly urbex, I need pockets for lens caps and memory cards, batteries.. ect, to reduce the need for carrying baggage, which I hate anyway.

Gold Member
    First off, if I go out, I dress fully and never partially.

But being out has variable meanings for all of us. I have people I tell. I have others that if they find out, fine. But I am not advertising it to them. Then there is work where I prefer they don't know just because work should be work and that is it. Somewhere in between those last two are some people I would rather not find out, but I pretty much suspect they will know some day. So I accept it as inevitable. Clear enough?

80% closeted. I have been out once for a meeting of like-minded people, and again with a friend, but just to her house. Otherwise, I am tucked away nicely in the closet.

I don't go out dressed, but I have gone out "underdressed" a few times, a couple times with small forms under a heavy shirt.

If I were to go out dressed, it would be all the way in an attempt to pass. I have no desire to shock people or even have them notice me.

A few years ago, I was driving in the country with a bra and larger "normal" forms under a "boy" shirt when I noticed a state police car pull onto the highway behind me. I reached in and pulled out the forms.

Later I realized that that was probably the worst thing I could have done because if the trooper saw me do that, he would have been suspicious and had a reason to stop me.
    Last edited by linda allen; 05-24-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I love underdressing especially for work but I am always worried someone can tell. Frilly panty lines etc

Platinum Member
    I've been increasingly "in-between" but as someone recently pointed out, at some point I am probably presenting a more confusing apperance than if I went out fully dressed. So, that's a bit of a challenge for me.