Thread: Meeting and dating

Meeting and dating

What do you feel is the best way to meet potential dates
    for the part time CD er
    I want to be somewhat discrete but yet meet some accepting GGs

Jean Ann

Some girls here have and are having success by using dating sites, specifically plentyoffish.com and okcupid.com. Some have a male profile and reveal that they are a CD looking for an accepting GG. Others have a female profile and explain that they are transgender MtF CD and want to date women. There is a current thread now on this by akamichelle about plentyoffish.com. Good luck.

I suppose there are lots of different ways to approach meeting and dating. Many ways could work.

My own approach is to dress the way i feel like, and let nature take its course. Skirt, tights, and heels usually for me. I leave it to the women to decide if they like it or not. Compared to when I am wearing pants, wearing a skirt acts as a chick magnet.

I know a CD who used Jdate (a Jewish on-line dating site) and met several quality women who were accepting.

He married one of them, and they've been together for 6 years now. She does go out with hubby when he's en-femme.

I've used eHarmony and am dating a woman who is ok with it, but isn't interested in participating on outings with me.