Thread: Tool another baby step today ...

Tool another baby step today ...

... or maybe it was a giant step. I dressed today, upsetting my Wife and then I told her I was going out for awhile; she wasn’t real happy about my going out en femme either. Anyway I drove to the Avenue and spent about an hour and a half shopping. I tried on some clothes but didn’t find anything that I thought “Oh wow! I have to have this.” I ended up buying some bracelets, the solid round rings that were the first I ever found that I could get my hand through; I also bought my first pair of women’s panties. To say that I had fun being out and about as a woman is a real understatement. None of the other customers in the store paid any attention to me whatsoever. The manager did call me by name, “Babs”, several times and asked if I needed any assistance, and I smiled to myself when I heard myself referred to as Babs.

The manager was wearing almost the same open-toed 3" wedge shoes and we talked about each other liked the shoes. We discovered that we both had the Dr. Scholl's women's high-heel inserts. A little girl-talk never hurts.

EDIT: the title should read "TOOK another baby step today .."
    Last edited by Barbra P; 05-24-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Lousy typos
    Babs

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a great time out, Babs! Those Avenue bracelets are too small for my huge paws

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time out, Babs! Those Avenue bracelets are too small for my huge paws
    Don’t know that “a great time” adequately expresses the feelings I had. I think my feeling that I want to not only live as a female but be a female was reinforced – unfortunately at 67 I think my age is a factor and my finances certainly wouldn’t cover a transition. Then there is my Wife to consider, the one person in my life who I really do love more than life itself. I'm affraid she couldn't handle my becoming a girl.
    Babs

Big step for you Babs! I hope you continue taking small steps for a while! You must remember your wife loves the man she married! Please don't take this wrong! I think it's great you're enjoying your life! But some of us live alone due to enjoying our life! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I hope your wife begins to accept the direction you are going. It would make your life so very much easier, and fun!

Freddy