Thread: Getting out

Getting out

Well i finally did it. I got up the nerve to attend my local tg group, fully dressed. It was the first time i have been dressed , out of my house. It really felt great. It really does give you a sence of freedom. I wish i had done it sooner. So to all my sisters, who are thinking of taking that first step out of the closet. I say join a support group, get dressed, and get out there.

Congratulations! Each time gets easier and more fun. Way to go, girl!!

Freddy

Good for you Rachael! My first was way way back in February.....best thing I've done for sure!!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yes, I that's how I got started and my life has never been the same.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Agreed, but this closet isn't big enough for more than one. LOL... Actually, I'm making baby steps in the "outings" and have progressed to a park finally. Still no human contact but that'll come in time.....

Renne....

Way to go girl! Soon you'll be 'uptown' shopping! I hope! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Hi Rachael, I'm so glad it went well for you! This will help you to build your level of comfort and who knows where it could lead?

Thank you for posting this encouragement to others who may be hesitating as you had done.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity