Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wearing female clothes at work

I too always under-dress at work, panties, pantyhose or tights if its not too hot out and sometimes a sports bra under my body armor. It would be "interesting" to get hurt and end up at the hospital! BTW, toes painted most of the time as well.

I wear a bra and panties or thong under my mechanic clothes almost daily... I just "gotta be me"... Wife and I went shopping today and got a bunch of chic clothes and my FIRST SKIRT AND DRESS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With the economy the way it is I would have rather not have had my wife out me to family, society, work, etc. I am the main breadwinner and also carry health ins, my wife does also, but my job may be a little more secure than hers, which has put me in the position of looking over my shoulder that if they want to get rid of me for whatever reason was chosen, this can have a large negative impact on our lives. So I would have rather not had this known for this reason only. But in the past year I've become more comdfortable with myself, I'm 58 and hopefully things will work out for the best. But I can understand the consequenses of work knowing.

Being a mechanic, I am almost always bent over something. I don't risk the girly clothes at work. Sometime when I run out of guy underwear I will wear plain white panties. But they could easily pass for guys underwear if needed.

Now once I am home from work, then all the rules change. I am almost always at least underdressed, and fully dressed whenever I can sneek a chance.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I wear panties daily to work, but as a new car salesman I really dont think I would last more than a skinny minute in a dress at work. I would love to be able to dress more but alas, I will stick with panties and in the winter I have pantyhose or tights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Recently it was a cold day so I thought I'd wear opaque hose under my pants to work, but rather than being warmer, I actually felt colder.. Possibly due to them stopping the leg hair from doing it's job?!

But now I'm out to my SO, I might try shaving the legs soon depending on her reaction to the idea..
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

Cristi, you and I match (almost) I don't have any male underwear, so wearing panties is something I wear daily. In the winter I also wear pantyhose most days instead of socks. I wear a bra most days. But I CAN wear a regular bra, or a sports bra in the summer with certain shirts, if my plans so allow for "dressing."

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    i use to live in a country that had a cold and windy winter. wearing 2 layers of pants was cumbersome so mom made me wear cotton tights. i think that's how i got into crossdressing. i was tall for my age and getting femme stuff for my size was hard, they were short and itchy to wear.

i started to wear her pantyhose secretly but still not to school or casually.

when i started working i started with sheer pantyhose(im in gray sheers now) under my pants. i tried stockings and a garter belt but they rolled up and the snaps kept on coming loose so i stuck to tights n pantyhose. bras were a no-no since a colleague might slap me on the back and feel the strap, besides there was no way to rationalize wearing a bra but the hosiery can be for cold places. i've worn 2 layers of tights to keep warm. they were almost too warm and beats support hosiery in terms of tightness in all places from the waist down. now that im a tropical country, its sheer pantyhose under the pants, they dissipate heat and sweat and arent as hot to wear as tights.

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties, woman's plain jeans, and woman's anklet socks every day. And my hair is curled and styled in a feminine style. My brows are waxed and I shave the hair off my arms and legs. Leanne

Quote Originally Posted by Starla Dyan View Post
    I am like Christi. I have to be ccareful when shanging in the lockeroom though. I don't want them to notice the sports bra I have to wear.
    I wear panties all the time and a bra when it can.

I wear lace panties and trouser hosiery everyday. Love the feeling of both. Then at least once a week I wear women's jeans (GV with a bit of pocket embroidery) and women's shoes. My lashes are curled and mascara is applied daily. I also wear antique, yellow gold, diamond earrings daily. My toes and ring fingers always sport polish. No one has said anything and I visit job sites and visit with clients at least once a week.

I work from home. If I plan on being in my home office all day, I will work as Beverly.

I underdressed today for first time. I'm so happy !! I'll underdress more often now I'm loosing the fear of being caught.

For me. it's panties every day. I have a lace top camisole that I occasionally wear but can't really take the chance of a buckle showing through. Works OK with loose Hawaiian tops, but not for the monocolor Oxfords...

plain bikini briefs are passable. I have worn them exclusively for 10 years.

Aspiring Member
    I underdressed at work last week for the first time. It just felt right. I don't think anyone was the wiser.

Under-dressing doesn't count! It only counts if the female clothing is visible - even if it is stealthy like women's shoes that resemble men's shoes, but wearing panties under your male trousers doesn't count.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I ware panties everyday and pantyhose Hanes alive I need the support

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I wore so many feminine items at my last job that management actually asked me directly if I wished to have a change made to my pronoun usage. That was amazing.

I support feminine expression in the workplace, especially at strip clubs. Under dressing only counts if you're a stripper.

I have a major advantage in that I am self-employed and sometimes don't even have to leave the house to go to work. But, even when out and about I wear (at least) panties. Often I wear stockings. And If I expect ot spend the day with a suit coat on, I have been known to wear a bra and chemise.

I'm fortunate enough to have been self employed and wear tops/shorts and jeans to work. Shaping skeakers as well, along with necklaces and jewelry.
    I have naturally long (thin) hair and shaved legs. When wearing shorts, I get stares and comments from friends. Some are spreading rumors about me which is not good. But I feel comfortable just the same...that is until I'm forced to close my biz and work for someone else. That would be a drastic change in my lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Under-dressing doesn't count! It only counts if the female clothing is visible.
    Not according to the OP of the thread. She specifically mentioned clothing worn under male clothing.

"Count" or "Doesn't Count" only apply if you are in a competition, and we're not, that I know of.

Much of my drab clothing comes from the misses' department, but only the sharpest eyes will discern it. I've found that the female versions of men's clothing are just more comfortable to wear than male clothing, and is often less expensive to buy as well.
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-04-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Slightly Confused annabellejorden's Avatar
    No matter what I do, the most I am wearing that is male, are my shoes and possibly an outer (dress) shit.

I have some nice fem work slacks, I always wear a bra ( I am almost a C cup, so not waring a bra is not comfortable ) and always have on panties.

I ride my bike part of the way to/from work. As a riding outfit, I have on tights, panties, bra, tight-fitting fem shirt, and fem shorts.
    When I get to work, I slip on my fem pants, and a dress shirt.

I am building up a collection of professional fem clothing, then I am going to have a talk with the owner (she is very open-minded about such things) about coming to work en-fem.

I've worn hosiery to work several times, usually in the winter. Makes a pleasant second layer.

It has been about 3 years since I have worn drab underwear (with the exception of doctor's appointments). Underdressing is the norm for me now. Daily wear is panties and nylons of some sort (usually thigh highs, but stockings are not out. Pantyhose are a mood thing for me). I ahve been known to add a chemise and bra to that if I will be in a suit and not taking my coat off.