Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wearing female clothes at work

wearing female clothes at work

How many of you wear or like to wear female clothes to work like under your male clothes or just in plain site. I wish i could wear atleast panties but i can't. i have had panties on at previous jobs and loved it i guess something to look forward to getting home and the weekends

Panties are no problem unless you display Plumbers' Cleavage or use a communal locker room. Only you will know.

Some women's jeans, like Levi's 505s and Gloria Vanderbilt Amandas work in boy mode, but fit better and are made of nicer-feeling fabric than guy jeans. I also wear women's Avia toning shoes in boy mode.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I do wear girls clothes to work but they are not particularly obvious. I always wear a bra and panties underneath, and on top I wear girls jeans, a girls tee and hoodie. My hoodie is either black, gray or navy but the style is slightly more feminine and different than guy's ones (I'm sure you know what I mean). My tees and jeans are the same, a little bit more color and either a vee neck or slightly scooped neck, and my jeans are ones that are fitted with straight legs. Not overly girly but not particularly masculine either. I also wear womens' white tennis shoes. This type of dressing is the minimum I want to do ... outside of work, well .. I'm sure you can imagine
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Well leggings are more unisex, but I wear them on an almost daily basis. I have worn a skirt too.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Nope. I keep my TG life separate from my job. I work in too small an industry where rumors are prone, and I'm too well-known. I have 8 months of long hair and pierced ears, and already I get comments from that, which I don't care. maybe when I'm out of the rat race, things might change.

A couple of family & firiends have seen some pics of me, and I'll let their imagination go from there.
    I'm not a full-timer, but I do go out in public a couple times a month. That's the happy medium I live. .....But the folks at work hopefully know nothing.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-25-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Since male underwear are not a part of my wardrobe, I under dress at work everyday. on occasion I will wear trouser socks. I love how thin they are and how they feel. No one has said anything about them.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I nearly always underdress in hosiery, sometimes with or without panties.

I only ware female clothes,but often have overalls on at work,due to my job.Im TS 22/7
    Last edited by thechic; 05-26-2011 at 06:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Panties and painted toes every day, all day, for me. No way I could get away with more than underdressing at work. What's underneath is my choice.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

i wore panties, pantyhose and a bra to work for 30+ years to work! How I miss those days!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

i wear panties to work each and every day.....and feel good about that...no one can tell or now...and by the way, i have gone to a communal lockeroom(healht club) and still wear panties and no one has said a thing..

wendy

so many of you lucky girls out there i wish i could get ride of those nasty feeling male underwear she has told me to get rid of them all but i can't myby i can find some that might not be to noticable if seen a little

I wear panties everyday i don't even own a pair of mens underwear, i always have my toes painted and my jeans are definately womens with some embroidery on the back pockets flair cut and they are the stretch type and fit nicely on my butt. Also at least two earings in the same ear.

I wear panties everyday as I got rid of all my male underwear.The worst thing is when I go to work with my SO as we sometimes work together and she wears one of her pretty dresses,she knows I am green with envy and keeps saying maybe one day you can.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Even in male mode I used to wear bikini and thong undies, so moving to low-rise bikinis and thongs from VS wasn't that much of a change. All but one pair of jeans are now size 8 jeans (the "one" just hasn't worn out yet!). Except for the cut it's really not easy to separate the more generic woman's jeans from guy jeans. The one pair of London button-down pocket jeans I have got some looks from women a couple of years ago but now there are equivalent male jeans so even these ride under the radar screen. I also bought some cotton "sweaters" from VS a while back on a tremendous sale and wear them as sweater-vests under suits and no one knows the difference.

tina

I wear panties every day and painted toenails sometimes pantyhose. My wife lays them out for me besides I have no male underwear.
    *Jessica*

I have worn panties to work before. Although I was a little self conscious somehow thought someone would find out. I still could if I really wanted to. No one would know as we have to wear button down shirts tucked into our pants.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I wear panties, pantyhose (during the cold months), camasole, girl jeans and painted toes. Oh yes and I carry a purse 24/7. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

As a Security Administrator, I work in a very restricted area and can have many hours to myself. This allows me the rare opportunity to have a small lockable cabinet drawer of shoes, panyhose & skirts. Hard to believe, but I sometimes don't change; due to the amount of work and inconvenience of switching back & forth.

WW

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I have been 24/7 panties for a long time. A little discretion in the locker room is needed, but you will find that noone will notice. I wear long tee shirts while working, so you would never see my butt crack anyway. Besides who likes seeing someones butt crack anyway.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I don't have any male underwear, so wearing panties is something I don't really have to 'decide' to do. In the Winter I also wear black tights most days instead of socks. I also wear a bra most days. I recently learned that while I can't wear a 'normal' bra in the Summer with lighter shirts, I can get away with a sports bra. I figure that even if somebody did notice the outline of the straps, I could explain it away as a sleeveless t-shirt.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

on any given day at least 50% of my clothing comes from that area of the store marked "womens" or "Juniors". Many days it will be 90% and that is mostly because I don't have many tops that that are blatantly female (I dislike embellishments usually). I find it interesting that no one ever calls me out on this....OH yeah...since most womens clothing is androgynous, no one notices or really cares. my new shorts for the summer zip on the opposite side...no one sees it, notices it. Other than making it awkward because I forget when I put hem on and reach with the wrong hand...they haven't been noticed al all
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

if only i could get the tops and trousers from the womens area of the company catalog. (required uniform) but what is under has only come from the womens dept for some years now.
    not on duty i only have womens things on, both under and outer. does not mater if presenting as male or female.

the clothing choices in the womens dept is so much greater and looks better too.

Loni

Banned Read only
    To panties an lace, just put your panties on and wear them 24/7, no one will know and you'll be treating yourself to pure pleasure. Me, I wear them every day and enjoy looking thru the many styles, fabrics and colors in the morning to select a pair that fits my mood for the day. All my jeans are fem and some have embellished pockets, I can't help but wonder if there is a woman behind me in the checkout line and if she notices them is she wondering if I am wearing panties too. Women cd all the time, isn't it time we started wearing what we want in public, the more men do it the sooner it will be accepted. I wear some plain fem tops also, sometimes the need is there to complete the outfit with a bra; heaven forbid, we wouldn't want to go out half dressed, would we?

Silver Member
    I regularly wear panties and hold ups under my work clothes and I feel really happy and content doing it, keeps me feeling nice