Thread: if you

Exclamation if you

it is like if you wish you was a women an was in the moring had ever thing as a women but a male thinking i meen you was a male but a female body how wood you dille with it

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    "Male thinking"? The more I know about crossdressing and gender, the less I know what "male thinking" means.

I think what the questioner is trying to say is:

If you wished you were a woman, and then woke up in the morning, completely female except for your brain (it would still be the same brain you were born with as a genetic male, it hadn't changed, only your body has. You still retain all memories of being male.), as a result of you having knowledge and training on how to think and act like a male, how would deal with being a woman?

If that is the case, then I'd probably love it. I often feel a bit more like a woman than a man anyway. Like I connect with them, but I don't want to "connect" with them (at least not as much as trying to find out how they like their jeans or something), if you get what I'm saying.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I would so revel in it...for a while, then I might want to get my factory original model back......maybe. LOL.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I think the only difference might be is that you would do things as a female with a masculine way of thinking as opposed to a male with a feminine way of thinking .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I would just love it Lori! If you find a pill for this, please save one for me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

No problemo! I would rellish the expierence.........Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I would so revel in it...for a while, then I might want to get my factory original model back......maybe. LOL.
    Me too,but I'd experiment with my new sexual being, find out if the grass is as green as I think it would be. Billie Jean

i would love to wake up in the am with girl parts and no male things.

first off i would loose all of my income. job would not translate very well.
    but the fun i could have in being the woman i long to be. strange i am only a cross dresser, but would love to be the woman hidden within. but i would still be interested in women not men.
    yes there are some things people say women should not be doing. hog-wash i say. most every thing i do now both genders can do.

Loni

no offense,I would never want to be a woman,they are way too illogical,and way too emotional.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I wouldn't mind waking up as a girl. I just don't know if I want to walk over to my parents room and explain this

Silver Member
    This is a common fantasy.

"Waking up" a woman takes all of the responsibility for your actions away from you.

"Oh, I didn't do it. It just happened".

Suddenly you can be guilt and shame free.

"I just woke up and look at me."

In reality, being a woman is work, just like being a man is work. The glow soon fades when you have to get up, feed the cat, go to work, and figure out a different outfit every day.

Is it satisfying? Oh you betcha. I can't imagine why everyone doesn't want to be a woman. Don't they? But work it is, and if all you can think about is the pleasurable excitement you would be sadly disappointed if it were to actually happen to you.

S

i know my hands would be up my shirt a lot more oftenand probably wouldn't make it out of bed for a few days.

Banned Read only
    Would love to wear a D bra and have clevage spilling out the top, a nice curvy butt that I could wrap in pretty sexy panties, short shorts, tight jeans and straight skirt and dress, add heels and I could deal just fine with the rest.

Be Careful What you Wish For.....

I would like to "wake up" with a female body, but..... there is always a but.

But what if you wake up with a female body that you did not find appealing? That is a body you consider to not be attractive.

Could you deal with that?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

If I woke up with a drop dead gorgeous girl’s body I would do the job I have always dreamed of.
    A high class call girl.

Dream on, SUZY

There was a movie similar to this scenario. I think Debbie Reynolds played a man who died and came back as her, in adult form. Anyone know the movie I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    There was a movie similar to this scenario. I think Debbie Reynolds played a man who died and came back as her, in adult form. Anyone know the movie I'm talking about?
    I think it was " Goodbye Charlie" a funny movie and I think Tony Curtis was in it too.

It would be interesting to say the least. For the short term it would be exciting . Not sure about long term though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Initially I would probably be quite pleased unless I still had the body I have now. I would have to unlearn a lot of bad habits I have when I was in guy mode. And I would have to modify my wardrobe with jeans and pants so I could fit in better and of course in my line of work (sign maker and installer), skirts would be impractical. And of course trying to explain to everybody why I suddenly woke up as a woman (unless ALL the men became women and vice-versa). Now wouldn't that make one helluva movie!
    -Audrey

Definitely assuming I was in a body that I liked I'd be thrilled but I can't say that I'd still have a male brain because I don't know if I've ever had a male brain. Due to things that happened while I was in the womb I'm pretty much convinced that my brain is about 50/50 male/female. Maybe 55% female.

I would call in sick, go bikini shopping, then spend a wonderful day at the beach soaking in the sun.
    On day 2 I would figure out what to do about every day stuff.
    I could find myself smiling a lot.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.