Thanks for the answers all!

A few things.

1) To those who say that we don't need [to define] tags/labels: Without labels and tags, then we would have no point of reference for anything.

2) On the subject of TS "should be" or "are" female: Before posting this OP, I actually thought about the wording of this for a while. I ended up choosing "should be" over "are" because "are" can be confusing because if you "are" already female, then you wouldn't need to transition right?? I understand that this is kind of like mind/matter but I chose "should be" since before transition one isn't exactly female by society's standards right?

3) A bit about myself and what I think about this statement: I identify as TS, and am a transitioning college student. I feel like this statement would be correct on the most part, but since I only have my own experience to judge this by, I really wanted to see what everyone thought about this. There is a middle ground in between that is not really covered by the statement.. and that would be like, I'll call it "CDTS" or something haha. That would be like people who are basically TS, but go only as far as crossdressing due to fears/limitations/circumstance. But yeah, it is really interesting to see everyone's opinions on this.