My wife knew that I had cross-dressed in-the-closet before I had met her, though never seen me dressed (but never gave it a second thought at the time). I stopped CDing once we got married 15 years ago.

This fall I shared with my wife that I had started cross-dressing again (with a vengance) and this time was starting to go out in public with TG's from a local TG group. To my great relief, she took it in a stride though suggested, that time I spent CDing should be taken from my pesonal time, not work time or our time we put aside to do things together. I agree with her on these for sure. BUT she asked not to see photos of me dressed or in person en femme - she just was not ready.

Well I decided to run some errands en femme this morning while my wife was out participating in an all-morning event. It turned out the event ended early, so my wife got home before I did. So as I pulled into the garage, I saw her car parked - gulp! So, there I was all dressed up and nowhere to go except into the house fully en femme!

My wife happened to walk out into the garage as I sat there in the driveway, deciding what to do, sitting in my car, wide eyed and en femme. She saw me, waved, walked out to the driver's side window with a smile beaming on her face, and told me how good I look and really liked how my hairstyle complemented my face. She gave me a kiss, and suggested I come in. She was getting set to start gardening and said, "here I am working, and here you out playing - so how about you get changed and come and help me?"

Over lunch my wife suggested that I should not have to "creep around" to get dressed and in and out of the house. I feel so relieved and free now! AND so thankful I have such an understanding wife! YAY!