Thread: The Other Shoe Dropped - And I'm so Happy!

The Other Shoe Dropped - And I'm so Happy!

My wife knew that I had cross-dressed in-the-closet before I had met her, though never seen me dressed (but never gave it a second thought at the time). I stopped CDing once we got married 15 years ago.

This fall I shared with my wife that I had started cross-dressing again (with a vengance) and this time was starting to go out in public with TG's from a local TG group. To my great relief, she took it in a stride though suggested, that time I spent CDing should be taken from my pesonal time, not work time or our time we put aside to do things together. I agree with her on these for sure. BUT she asked not to see photos of me dressed or in person en femme - she just was not ready.

Well I decided to run some errands en femme this morning while my wife was out participating in an all-morning event. It turned out the event ended early, so my wife got home before I did. So as I pulled into the garage, I saw her car parked - gulp! So, there I was all dressed up and nowhere to go except into the house fully en femme!

My wife happened to walk out into the garage as I sat there in the driveway, deciding what to do, sitting in my car, wide eyed and en femme. She saw me, waved, walked out to the driver's side window with a smile beaming on her face, and told me how good I look and really liked how my hairstyle complemented my face. She gave me a kiss, and suggested I come in. She was getting set to start gardening and said, "here I am working, and here you out playing - so how about you get changed and come and help me?"

Over lunch my wife suggested that I should not have to "creep around" to get dressed and in and out of the house. I feel so relieved and free now! AND so thankful I have such an understanding wife! YAY!

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Your are very lucky. Be sure to nuture this wonderful wife you have!
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

That is a great result. Enjoy.

How beautiful it is! A song comes to mine, :Buy me a rose!: She deserves a dozen or so! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love a happy ending! Your wife is obviously a reasonable person who has thought it through and realized that your CDing isn't the terrible deal-breaker that other SOs imagine it to be. It isn't hard to guess that your wife will continue to enjoy a *very* loving and considerate husband!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That's a great ending, Stefia, thank you for sharing it. You don't just have an understanding wife, she is outstanding!

I would love to hear what special way you found to show your appreciation to her.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

"Luck" is so often the product of preparation. I like that you told her early of your crossdressing, and, I like that she was wise enough to know that what you told her probably wasn't the whole story. Enjoy your togetherness.

Nice Fia I know how it is! My wife has seen me dressed quite a few times and I always send her a pic when I am dressed and out , also have shown her all my pic's but -- just dosn't want to participate. I still have to creep around a little as I have two older children and a grandson temporarally staying with us. Glad it's working for you..............Debra
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 05-31-2011 at 11:56 AM.

That is SOOO beautiful! It's a credit not only to your wife, but also to you, because you presented it well, have the right attitude, and have obviously built up a great deal of trust and respect in your years of marriage. Congrats, and I have little doubt you both will make it work!

A understanding SO is the greatest isnt she. I know how you feel as my SO says the same.

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    It's great that you had told her ahead of time that you are crossdressing - otherwise your encounter in the driveway could have been disastrous.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Yes, you are so very lucky to have such a supporting wife! count your blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Stefia S View Post
    My wife knew that I had cross-dressed in-the-closet before I had met her, though never seen me dressed (but never gave it a second thought at the time). I stopped CDing once we got married 15 years ago.

This fall I shared with my wife that I had started cross-dressing again (with a vengance) and this time was starting to go out in public with TG's from a local TG group. To my great relief, she took it in a stride though suggested, that time I spent CDing should be taken from my pesonal time, not work time or our time we put aside to do things together. I agree with her on these for sure. BUT she asked not to see photos of me dressed or in person en femme - she just was not ready.

Well I decided to run some errands en femme this morning while my wife was out participating in an all-morning event. It turned out the event ended early, so my wife got home before I did. So as I pulled into the garage, I saw her car parked - gulp! So, there I was all dressed up and nowhere to go except into the house fully en femme!

My wife happened to walk out into the garage as I sat there in the driveway, deciding what to do, sitting in my car, wide eyed and en femme. She saw me, waved, walked out to the driver's side window with a smile beaming on her face, and told me how good I look and really liked how my hairstyle complemented my face. She gave me a kiss, and suggested I come in. She was getting set to start gardening and said, "here I am working, and here you out playing - so how about you get changed and come and help me?"

Over lunch my wife suggested that I should not have to "creep around" to get dressed and in and out of the house. I feel so relieved and free now! AND so thankful I have such an understanding wife! YAY!
    That's a great story with a happy ending. Now to get her to go out with you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda