Thread: I'm not sure what he'd think....

I'm not sure what he'd think....

In a fit of boredom, I cleaned my silver jewelry this weekend. After I was finished, I came to the realization that it needed a better place than the converted tackle box I keep my makeup in.

I needed a jewelry box, and I found one...

When I was in 8'th grade, I made a box for my Dad in shop class. I was so proud of it, and so was my Dad. It's not pretty, but it got me interested in woodworking. When he died, I got it back.

Now it sits on my bathroom counter with my jewelry in it. I wonder what he'd think?

Kat

That he is proud of you

I think he is proud of you too

I bet he would be honored to know that your special gift to him was now being used for a special purpose by you.

What a loving way to remember and respect your farther to keep somthing he was proud of so close to you! Of course he is proud of you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: