Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: femm car

femm car

has anyone thought of or has bought or bilt a car or truck for your femm side. I love building cars almost as much as cding. I have been thinking of putting something together, but everything I think of building would stand out and how could I explane the femm hotrod car in the driveway.

Build it, but just don't paint it pink...!
    Anna x

pink and gray two tone with purple grafix splitting the two colors is what I an thinking. I would never beable to hide a car like that but I think it would be a truck.

I've recently realized that Lamborghini cars are the perfect exotic car for a masculine personality where is Ferrari cars appear more feminine than masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by erintemp View Post
    pink and gray two tone with purple grafix splitting the two colors is what I an thinking. I would never beable to hide a car like that but I think it would be a truck.
    If you really like that color combo, then do it. People ask, just tell them you like the colors. People say it looks girly, say "so!?" and smile knowingly. They'll soon stop talking about it.
    DonnaT

You all know the Ford Mustang was originally designed with women in mind? It was low to the ground so they could get in whilst wearing a skirt, it was relatively low powered at first for the same reason (remember women could not handle a true muscle car).

Frankly I think the notion of masculine and feminine vehicles is stupid. Saying "a man should drive this, and women should drive this" is just another limitation placed on people for no good reason. I recall an article where they rated cars in their masculinity and femininity. It was the stupidest thing I had read, and it was going by dumb notions. The VW beetle was considered feminine, as was the Mini, the new ford mustang was very "manly", as were all the vehicles with big engines. To me, most a feminine. But not feminine as like a woman, but like a steed. Even the A-10 warthog. LOL.

I never understood the whole Mazda Miata being a "gay man's car", to me it looked like a modern day MGB roadster. same size, same seating, and about the same performance envelope.
    Last edited by Pythos; 06-02-2011 at 09:59 AM.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Well my black 03 Ford Ranger FX4/Level II is pretty fem and sexy!! And in neighboring WV.... A girl with a full set of theat AND her own 4wd pickup is considered a real catch!! Maybe enough so to over look the obvious fact I'm not really a girl!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    In the 90's I had an Mazda MX6 -- after I traded it, I found it was designed for women. My current car is a BMW station wagon (or "touring") but with it's Yakima bike rack and lowered stance, it's a little more male than female. I've thought it often clashes with June. In my mind, my excuse has been, "it's my boyfriend's car. My Camry is in the shop."

[SIZE=4]I built a 1987 Fiero and painted it purple specifically as my femme car about 6 years ago. I am not sure anyone has ever seen a guy driving it. And, yes, a full set of teeth around here is also considered an asset Karren.[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Silver Member
    For goodness sake, dear. Why do you think you have to explain yourself to anyone else when you build a car????

Put on your big girl panties and do whatever you want. You aren't responsible for your likes and dislikes to anyone but yourself.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    You all know the Ford Mustang was originally designed with women in mind? It was low to the ground so they could get in whilst wearing a skirt, it was relatively low powered at first for the same reason (remember women could not handle a true muscle car).
    I have a 5.0L Mustang, I've post a millon and one pics of here and there...
    However, i think have 2 sepreate vehicals for each persona os a waste of money

The pink and gray paint scheme was available on cars built in the 1950s. It was available on the now hallowed 1955-57 Chevrolet and Chrysler had a variation on the same color scheme. If memory serves me Chrysler built a convertible marketed directly to women. As usual for 1950s cars a big chunk of chrome acted as the dividing line between colors. If you were to build a car and use pink and gray you could call it 'retro.' If you paint it pink you could always say you work for Mary Kay. I've been to countless car and motorcycle shows and have seen many, many paint schemes. Really anything goes these days.

I beleive the car was built by dodge and called Le Fem.

Perhaps a good set of girly vanity plates would serve just as well? I remember seeing a car with a very womanly vanity plate driving around town. I've seen thay car hundreds of times. It even had a few fem stickers on it. I never did however see it driven by a woman.

the build i have in mind i dont think i could ever drive dressed cuz everyone would expect a guy to be driving it. I could see going to a car show with the kids or worse with the old man and someone say I seen your wife/girlfriend driving it around town. That would not turn out good at all.

I've had this car since I was 17. Its know as a girl car
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I put carlashes on my ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Frankly I think the notion of masculine and feminine vehicles is stupid. Saying "a man should drive this, and women should drive this" is just another limitation placed on people for no good reason.
    Seems to me that you are looking through the wrong end of the telescope, Pythos, and it is making the answer appear to be much further away.

It is not a matter of telling people which car they should drive, it is a matter of preference. Just like some people love broccoli and others despise it.

In our society, food stores make broccoli available to those who enjoy it and don't force it on those who don't.

In general, the majority of women have certain preferences about their vehicles and their preferences tend to differ from the majority of men's preferences. There also tend to be differences in preferences between single young women and married women with children, just as there tend to be differences between the preferences of single young men and married men.

And there are some women, and some men who have completely different preferences. My spouse, for example, prefers her Jeep Wrangler 4X over most other cars.

So, Pythos, in a free society where there is consumer choice no-one is forced to select a particular car.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I hope this is girly enough, My wife picked it out. I love to ride dressed with the top down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Gold Member
    Sorry, I like a Peter Built. Something about being way up in the clouds, high above the traffic. LOL
    Rader

that fiero is hot I could possably hide that car from friends and family and only take it for a ride when dressed.

Well I think the Jeep Liberty is a chick car as 98% of all I see have a chick driving. then again I thought of one myself, But It would have a lift, and bigger tires.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiefl View Post
    I beleive the car was built by dodge and called Le Fem.
    La Femme to be exact. It was an accessory package that consisted of special paint, interior fabrics and purse storage, and included a matching purse, raincoat, and other girly items. Very few were sold and they are quite collectable today.

Cars designed specifically for females have never sold well, but one could consider it the ultimate anti-theft device!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

[SIZE="3"] My SIL has a Toyota Celica, my favorite fem car. I am waiting for her to blow up the engine and then i will make bid to buy it. (She has blown up the last 2 cars she has had). It sits almost to low for a skirt, but that only makes it a challenge.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    There sure are cars that just ooze femininity!

There was a time when I was forced to have a reserved parking spot. One day I pulled into work to find a shocking-pink corvette parked in my space with the license plate "SO SEXY".

Yup!