Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Married, who is and who isn't?

I am married to my 3rd wife, first 2 never new about Kathryn. We have been married now 5yrs 6 mnths and I told her New Years Eve 2009 all was well except that she was upset with her self because she thought that she really new me. Says that she had some suspicions but ignored them. Now we have a wonderful time and do everything girly together, even booking holidays so that Kathryn can go as well.

I've never so much as been on a date.

This thread must be broken. No threats of divorce? No "she hates me" posts? No she just would not understand posts? Almost 100% knowledge and 80 acceptance??? Why this is contrary to everything we know! Or not.

I was married 28 years with the same woman 35. Her only "rule" was "don't embarrass me in public" (heck I did that without getting dressed up). She didn't keep it a secret either, she told her co-workers and found out one of them was married to a CD too! Like Stephanie I am widowed also.

New girlfriend knows, has known and goes out with me. Accepts the fem part of me 100% thinks the guy part of me is an idiot often
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I am coming up on 36 years of marriage. I told my wife about 15 years ago. She was surprised, but really shouldn't have been since I crossdressed for Holloween a bunch. Anyway she is supportive, but doesn't want to see me dressed.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Married , and loving it .
    Took an awful lot of soul searching to come out to my lovely , the aftershocks were lively . However , I'm so glad I did it - we both are . Our lives richer and far more saucey since - giggle .

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In a few days we'll have been married for 38 years. We discovered Tina almost 6 years ago and the adventure to understand Tina as a part of my life has been done completely together. My wife is Tina's confident, mentor, and girl friend! I had never considered presenting as a woman before that day 6 years ago when I dressed for my wife!

Heck, you don't think I could bring myself to watch those chick flicks, do you? Somehow the two of them just have a grand time when they get together...

Married 32 going on 33 years. She knew about my dressing 5 years before we tied the knot. She buys me stuff for Christmas and my birthday. When ever we go shopping or she looks through catalogs, she always looks to see if she sees something I would like. Then again I look out for her too!
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Platinum Member
    married.(2nd time around, 10 years) I told her before we were engaged and we've integrated my CDing into our married life.

Married three times for a total of about twenty-five years, divorced three times. Five children, four grandchildren. None of them know about my crossdressing or bisexuality, although #3 probably suspected. For the record, I never dated men or other women until the third marriage was on the rocks already for reasons unrelated.

Happily married, just told wife about panties which she seems to accept. Will move onto stockings and dresses when she has had more time to accept. 1 Child with a second due late in the year

Married 36 years...SO accepts, supports, participates...doesn''t get any better.
    No closet is big enough!

I've been with my second wife 8 years,my first marriage was destroyed by my job,my second wife is a real gem,I told her about me dressing funny and she told me people do much worse than what I do,and she saw nothing wrong with it.

We both have spontanious sense of humor,we try to make each other laugh,during the 8 years we have been together,we have never had a fight.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    I've been married with same woman for 37 years now. CDing me started 3 years ago and she doesn't know yet. I'm working it out to overcome that one of these days.
    Soon or later she will know, that's for sure.

I am currently single. All my ex gf's don't know about my cd'ing. I jope to get married someday and eventually she will have to know...=/
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I am currently single, but I've had a few long term relationships. All of my gfs knew from the start, and it was never an issue, and was actually encouraged. I take a very strict view when it comes to people knowing: Everyone knows, and I'll never enter into a relationship where that's not the case.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I'm getting married this time next year. I told her about crossdressing fairly early in our relationship(about 10 years ago) and didn't actually dress for her until maybe 4 years ago. Thankfully she's very open-minded about it and allows me to dress when ever I feel. I love her so much.

I never been married and probably will never be.

Married and wife knows and is very supportive. She even bought me some new panties for my birthday last month. I am almost always dressed when at home. We have been to a couple of TG events togerher and met some really great people. The best plan is always to reveal your fem side early.

Married over 37 years to the same woman. Boy, she has a place in Heaven. She knows about my dressing and is pretty cool with it. She even helped me pick out some shorts and new top last weekend. I came out fully to her about 5 years ago and that helped somewhat. She is so afraid I will leave her for somebody else who CD's. I guess that's why I stay far, far back in the closet.

I am happily married to a wonderful woman. She is my soul mate and my true love.
    She supports my crossdressing and helps me with so many things. We have been married 9 super great years.
    Last edited by sweetjan; 06-02-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been married 37 years, wife has known since almost the beginning. She is not supportive, but allows me to exist conditionally. I hope for better Michelle days down the road, but am content and working on being a great husband till then.
    Michelle

I'm still single. Just have'nt found the right woman yet, i guess.

Ive been happily married to the love of my life for alittle over a year, but have been together since highschool for about 7 years.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I have been happily single for a long time and contented with my single life.

married for 14 years and we have been seperated for 9 of them. She started out ok with me cding (she knew befor we were married) and then was using it to her advantage to the point of forcing me out of the house. We started to go through with a divorce and she keeped continuing the court dates, now she will only go through if she can let the cat out of the bag and I'm not ready for that.