Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Married, who is and who isn't?

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    I'm not married and have been single for too long. I really need to get out more....

Banned Read only
    I am in my third marriage. My first two wives knew nothing of my crossdressing. I've been married to my third wife for just a little over tow years. I told her that I used to dress many years ago, back in 1997 but had successfully purged and wasn't doing it not thinking of itwhen i met her. But one day after just over a year of marrige, I told her. Well she was intrigued and encouraged me to dress for her and so now here I am again. I never will stop again.She is fully supportive now, once she realised that we're not freaks from what she understood us to be. She even went with me to the Soutern Comfort Confernce where she learned so much about us. And so now she and I are like two girlsfriends sometimes. I was wide open for a while, but now have curbed it for her sake. She is a wonderful woman. Many nights I dress and we dance about half the night away.And she takes all of my pictures for me too.

I am also not married.

I have also seen only one "successful" marriage. All the others have exploded in some way or another, one of the key factors being a lack of communication.

I am happy for those here that have wives that like or even love this side of you. Ones that don't feel the need to put up limitations, and actually like to go out with you while you are dressed how you wish. I so hope that one day I will meet a woman of a similar mind set. One that realizes how stupid gender specific clothing and styles are.
    Last edited by Pythos; 06-05-2011 at 09:42 AM.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I am also not married.
    I so hope that one day I will meet a woman of a similar mind set. One that realizes how stupid gender specific clothing and styles are.
    Hi Pythos!
    I really think that when you quit looking, you will find the one you were looking for to begin with.
    I hope that you will find what you want.

I'm single and never been married.
    -Audrey

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Married to a great supportive wife, I dress more on my own but occasionally we will go out together with me dressed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I'm married going on 17 years now.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Well, my wife is married anyway! Ok, Ok, so I went after the low hanging fruit and the easy laugh there.

Yes, I've been married now for over 23 years and STILL dont know why my wife puts up with me. Over all, I like being married but would have to admit that since I got married so young, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be single.

My wife tolerates my being TG because she knows it is a huge part of what makes me happy and complete, but she doesn't like it and has let me know several times recently that she resents the friends that she feels it has cost her. sigh . . .

Married now for 13 years, told my wife in the first year and for a while i was only allowed to wear skirts and panties, She seems fine with me to be fully dressed when we are alone in doors, but isn't comfortable with me going outside dressed up

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I am married 10 years and just came out to her two months ago. She does not like to much I am tg, but is trying to understand. Love her so much!
    Trisha

I'm amazed that in 5 pages of responses, there's only a handful of very negative acceptance issues with the wives. Maybe we ( those of us in the closet ) don't give our wives enough credit.
    I've been married for 20 yrs. We have both enjoyed some bedroom fun with me in lingerie and she used to buy me lingerie. I actually had to tell her that I had enough. Actually I think it was because I started feeling a bit embarrassed by it. I don't think I've completely accepted this part of me yet. Lately, I've been seriously thinking about telling her. I don't think she would run for the hills by my revelation, but it's a very difficult subject to broach, as you all know.
    So, I guess my answer to this question is.....she knows a bit and is very comfortable with it. As far as her knowing everything about my dressing......I really don't know what to expect.
    Last edited by Heather Daniels; 06-05-2011 at 11:57 AM.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Married for almost forty years to the same great woman. She has known about my CD for the last fifteen years. Me coming out probably saved our marriage. She is supportive and jokes I have better lingerie than she does.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I am on my First and ONLY marriage, coming up on 17 years this August. We have 4 wonderful children together. I should have told her before we where married but I was at the time thinking I could get this out of my system and she would never have to know about Keri. Well as we know, it does not go away, So I told her on July 2nd, 2009. She still does not like her and actually has not met her in person as of yet.
    We do talk about it on occassion, Not sure what our future holds. I want her to be happy and in a loving relationship. I think this bothers her alot more than I thought it would.
    I hope to have about 50 more years together with her as husband and wife, but it is up to her and her happiness. Either way I know we will always be close friends.

AGAIN I ask, (so far with no response) among those who are now happily married or in a relationship...how many freaked out before you found the one who accepted you. It is simply NOT POSSIBLE everyone's first and only accepted them 100%. Not.possible!

(most of the women I've known have been bat-shit crazy, and accepting of nothing except for their small world beliefs)

Not married no, but I do have a SO that means the world to me. She has known since meeting me on-line over 4 years ago at another site for those of us into other alternate lifestyles. My profile there had pictures of me in both male and female mode. So there were no secrets from day one. She embraces hat side of me as much as my male side. But my ex-wife also was very accepting and had no problems with my dressing. That marriage lasted 18 years. I told her shortly after we married..within the first few months. She took it as "so what, no big deal and no problem" Before her, I was married to the very first person I ever told that I was a CD. She die after only 10 short years together. She had the typical reaction expected from most women. Once she understood I was not gay or wanting to become a woman, she slowly came around to enjoy that side of me. Up until I told her, I did not fully understand who I was. I still thought I was alone. No INTERNET or readily available resources to learn about cross dressing back then (1973). My first wife of 5 years never knew. I married young (17) and like many, thought this would go away once married. So I really do not know what it's like to have to hide this from a loved one. I have been very fortunate.

OK, maybe I didn't understand the question. My one and only, my first one and only was not freaked out when I told her. Surprised, yes, freaked out, no...We had been married for about 19 years and knew each other pretty well (although she didn't have a clue that I crossdressed). She is, 17 years later, much more accepting than she was. She still doesn't want to meet Lisa, but she has been very helpful to her over the years, buying clothes, loaning her the stealth car, giving her time to "get out" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    AGAIN I ask, (so far with no response) among those who are now happily married or in a relationship...how many freaked out before you found the one who accepted you. It is simply NOT POSSIBLE everyone's first and only accepted them 100%. Not.possible!

(most of the women I've known have been bat-shit crazy, and accepting of nothing except for their small world beliefs)
    Hmmm . . . OK I just noticed your sort of demanding question. . . LOL
    My wife of 23 years is not only my first wife, but my first lover. Oddly enough I feel both satisfaction AND embarrassment at that, but we'll leave that for another thread and time.
    As I told my wife, with my legs shaking under the table and my teeth chattering, she looked at me and made a statement or two and had a question or two.
    - Are yo gay?
    - Do you want to "be" a woman?
    - Do you want an operation?
    When I assured her that I was perfectly happy with the idea of being her husband she told me that she was fine with it AS LONG AS I never changed my body or had an operation.
    Today my wife accepts what I am, and has a good understanding of the fact that this is what it takes to make me happy. She does NOT like it, and in her perfect world it would go away, but she DOES love me and will accept this part of me.

[SIZE="3"] Married my high school sweetheart, she knew and seemed OK with it. Later she decided I was a pervert. The marriage lasted for 5 years. They were 5 very long years.

My second wife, the true love of my life, has been with me for over 25 years. I mentioned my dressing before we married, but told her it was a thing of the past, and I thought so myself. I came out to her almost 2 years ago. She has had a struggle with my dressing at times. She is supportive most of the time. She does not wish to see me dressed, although she has. She buys things for Marcia and shops with me in drab at times. I feel very lucky in her limited acceptance.

[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

love my wife , ginafaye just grew from both of us....she truly helped me find my girly side...

Married to the same gal since 6/3/84. She knows, can't understand, and doesn't tolerate.

Thanks for some answers to my question. I guess I've never found the right person, because I can't imagine saying anything during the dating process. I think if you really think you have found your soul-mate, you'll find out soon enough if that was reality or illusion when you tell her. Obviously it has to be True Love and not lust or coupling due to loneliness or because that's what you're supposed to do. In my experience, I have never felt True Love. I have felt "maybe this is it" a few times, but it is in those circumstances where telling could blow the top off a possible serious relationship, and not in a good way. Perhaps it should be the topic of a different thread, but I can't believe those who didn't marry their high-school sweetheart or first love, etc., haven't experienced bad reactions when coming forth with the cross-dressing truth.

Again...I am happily single with no intention of changing that status at this point, but if I ever again feel "this might be the one", I'm not sure how I'd handle the whole coming out moment. (or not)

Not married but have a very long term GF. (6 years)
    Be Yourself

Married for 52 years. Wife knows and is not supportive altho she "tolerates" my wearing panties 24/7 and sleeping in nightgowns. She's also aware that I dress when she will be away for several hours and is not willing to have a reasonable discussion.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I'm a married CD'er with a very accepting wife. She buys me most of my things.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Was married for 16 years, Single for long time 25 plus years.