Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and desire to change race?

Crossdressing and desire to change race?

Hey all. My first post here.

I am writing this post because I have been a crossdresser and desired to appear as a female my entire life. Over the last couple of years though, my fantasies have been taking a new twist, and I desire to appear as a black woman, an Asian girl, or a Latina woman.

I am a white male and I've been terribly wanting to have some sort of change to become especially a black woman at times, or sometimes an Asian girl. Its just a fantasy really, but has anyone ever desired to have a racial change, in addition to a change of your sexual appearance? It would be so cool to me to do something so different and carry on as a minority girl, and embrace that whole culture and their particular feminity, and wear brown-sugar pantyhose, and have everyone acknowledge me as a black girl.

I hope my post wasn't too foreward but I've been wondering if anybody else feels that way. I am 26 years old TBH and I've wanted to appear totally as a girl(but not totally have a sex change.)

My biggest fascination is wearing leotard and tights, and dancing ballet in a ballet class (as a girl of course.) I love wearing leotards and tights, and sexy clothes and imagining I am a hot babe, who enjoys ballet.

Please let me know if anybody has ever had a fantasy about changing from a white male to a black female. I was dreaming of some sort of program or whatever where you could have your skin died, your hair darkened up, etc, and be changed into a pretty black girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Brett, I think I want to appear to be every pretty women I've ever seen. And, when it comes to Anglos, I think I've tried!
    But, it's NEVER even occurred to me to try crossing racial lines as well! I guess I'm NOT that ambitious!

I hope u find a way(s) to make your dreams come tru! At your age, you've LOTS of time to figure out how!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    wow that was interesting

fascinating....in the words of Mr. Spock from the old Star Trek tv show.

Perhaps a reverse Michael Jackson?

Nothing beats the imagination of the human mind. Whatever floats your boat.
    I'm not much for racial DNA change, or cosmetic operations to achieve such things. We are what we are.

FYI, there is a distinct difference between feitish and roleplay and what our imagination comes up with vs. who we are as people. I found that when I came out to myself late in life. I found out that my fetishes did not correlate with my need to express as the opposite gender. Fetishes can excite anyone, whatever those may be. It's different when you are not happy with the gender constraints that society has imposed on us when we are much more complicated than the rules dictate. To put it simply: I like going out on a saturday night in a cocktail dress as a woman, just simply because I love the fashion options and the opportunity to express myself the way women do. I don't need or want sexual stimulation for this but I try to make an effort to be social with people because I enjoy hanging with people, therefore it's a social need, at least in my case.

Anyway, enjoy yourself. I came to CD'ers.com about 2 & a half years ago with a need to understand myself better. And it worked.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-14-2011 at 11:44 PM.

You have to be really careful with that, people might think you're doing a blackface thing and cast you out as a racist. However, if you take it slow and naturally darken your skin (my dad has a skin tone that could pass as African-American), style your hair and everything you could look the way you want.

Welcome to the forum! Please note! I do not see race! I do not see color! I do see brothers and sisters no matter what they look like! So know matter who you are I will be proud to be your sister! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

fierce glamazon
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    You have to be really careful with that, people might think you're doing a blackface thing and cast you out as a racist. However, if you take it slow and naturally darken your skin (my dad has a skin tone that could pass as African-American), style your hair and everything you could look the way you want.
    honestly there is very little difference between 'blackface' and 'drag', (and many of the ideas people even here have about what it means to be 'feminine' quite honestly), except that one is in fashion and one is not.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    You have to be really careful with that, people might think you're doing a blackface thing and cast you out as a racist.
    This should be a no-brainer, blackface is a pretty unique look, and Brett, I trust you'd know when that line is crossed.

Ok, got that out of the way. . .

Brett, I'm biracial (white/black), and have lived in inner cities about half my life. These days, this kind of thing is no big deal. I've met white kids whew grew up "black," black kids who grew up "Latino(a)," Latina kids who grew up "Asian," and so forth. You're pretty young, if you live anywhere near a big city, just go hang out at the food court at a big city mall, you'll see what I mean.

If you want to have "dress up" time at home, by all means, do what you want in terms of fashion/attitude/language. I'm a stay-in dresser myself, and frequently don my hot Latina look at home. Why? I grew up in a border city, and really identify with Mexican culture.

But, if you want to go out and present as a minority, you'll have to approach it all with a more strategic approach. For skin, a good spray tan or judicious use of the sun might help you out, along with jet black hair. There are so many different people out there, especially in big urban areas, you shouldn't have to worry much about what ethnic identity you present as. If you're so inclined, you might just walk around the park, or start with that dance class (or yoga/pilates). Wear your tights/nails little brighter than you might normally, go with hoop earrings a little larger than you'd think. There's no reason to go over-the-top, but a few subtle changes can go a long way to identifying and presenting as a different ethnic group.

Good luck, be sensible (when out), and have fun!
    -Sedona

That is the first time I've heard that here.. Or any where... Personally I always wanted to be a cute female poodle... But I was saving that admission for therapy...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karran you are so BAD and the prettiest one here.

I hadn't really considered changing race as I like being human. Definitely would want to be any thing else. Billie Jean

Yes, thank you all for your responses.

It would definitely not be a "blackface" thing...... instead, it is a desire to completely and totally become a black woman. Its that I respect and love their culture and how beautiful black ladies appear, and I respect them and would definitely not want to mock them at all. I would love so much to appear as a black woman totally and be accepted as one.

I know obviously being a white guy atm its something totally out of the blue and probably totally unprecedented.

atm, the extent of my crossdressing activities is dressing up a bit around the house when no one is around. All I have are a few tights and leotards I enjoy wearing, but I certainly don't go out or anything. I project totally as a white male and live 100% as a white guy....... I don't own any wigs or anything. I certainly hope I can increase the scope of my activities and have some outlet to fantasise about myself as a black girl. My early years have been living in kind of a conservative and repressed environment though with not much scope for that sort of thing.

I would love to be a black girl, but atm, its 100% in the realm of fantasy. It would be awesome if one day, it could happen.

Go to The Library, Take out a Copy of "Black Like Me." A book written many years ago by a reporter who had a Doc give him Melanin Injections so that he could write about his experience of being A Black Man. As I remember, he got very sick a few months later. I think it's very hard on The Body!

Now, I will assume that this is A Fantasy, and it will remain that way. CD's have lots of Fantasies! But, sometimes they turn their Fantasy into reality. These days, I can't imagine you could find a reputable physician who would provide the service of turning your skin black in color, no more than they would do it for A Black Man trying to become a White Woman. (Michael Jackson is the exception, I suppose with enough money you can achieve most anything...but remember, that experiment didn't turn out very well.)

Anyway, stick around and learn. Being Transgendered isn't always about Fantasy's in Your Bedroom. There's a big, wonderful, world out there for T-Folk. Maybe that New Reality could replace your current preoccupation.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 06-15-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle3 View Post
    Karran you are so BAD and the prettiest one here.
    Bark bark... Woof woof woof... That's "thanks... Your too sweet" In poodlese... Been working on my voice!
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-15-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have a multi ethnic background and identify as black, but I've long wanted to have thick black asian textured hair, or the native american hair that some of my family have, that skipped me. But that is only because I have always envied asian and native american guys and gals who can wear long and androgynous hairstyles so effortlessly. They are also hot too.

So the grass is always greener on the other side!

That said, black culture is not so very different than any other American culture once you get to know people. And if you make honest friendships, carry yourself with respect and take people for who they are and not who you expect them to be, I've found you can be accepted into any group with time. A number of white americans are family to black americans. Just don't try to pretend, it never works.

i can see the therapist trying to figure this one out?

white guy that likes dressing as a woman wants to become a black woman.
    this would give them a headache.
    but if you so want to be, start doing your research and get a very dark tan now.
    different peoples and even in different city's are just a bit different then else were.
    go to the inner city and just people watch.
    sadly to get your skin dark, it will be leather when you get older.

I am Mexican with a multi ethnic background and Every once in a while somebody ask me what race I am mostly when dressed...I think the way you dress can influence the way people perceive your ethnic background

Very interesting thread. I must admit I never thought about dressing up as any other ethnicity because......I just never did! LOL.... I wish you luck on your journey. And by the way, there are many different skin tones for black women ranging from very light to very dark. And I would definitely check out the film "Black Like Me". It was published in 1961 and was quite an eye opener for much of non-black America at the time (as well as some segments of black America too). And the film adaptation that came out in 1964 was very good.
    -Audrey

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

The subject of changing race and gender, especially from a white male to a black female, is something i've not ever seen hardly even on the internet (any good links to relevant internet content would be much appreciated btw.) I know its a bit "out-there," but one day about 2 years ago, something just clicked for me......... I think its because I had fantasised about becoming just merely a white girl since I was about 6 or 7, and I think perhaps I had gotten mentally bored with that, so I needed the new texture and element of a racial change as well. It just would have been a huge extra kick for me to become a black girl, and be treated as such, and live the lifestyle. Besides that, I do completely respect black women and think they are gorgeous.

I hope expressing such a thing isn't offensive to anybody btw. I admit it is my "bedroom fantasy." it would be very cool for it to become reality for me one day, but that day seems so far off.

It may be impossible, but I sort of imagined some kind of permanent tan that could be reapplied only sporadically, or mabye melanin-treatment as was said. I have to hope some doctor could perform such a treatment somewhere. I can't imagine it would be too difficult really, but more so just very rare. Not many white guys would voluntarily want to become black females.

I would like to be a darker skinned black girl, of course. I imagined that I could have my hair styled and treated to have that jet-black hair, and then done up in cute styles with beads and braids, or curls. My white-boy hair would become completely ravenous........ I could go to an African hair-braiding parlor and just have all sorts of "do's" to choose from. It would be so much fun. I could try and look like Gabrielle Union. I dont' know what my name would be though... hopefully nothing stereotypical like "Tanisha," but I could go with that. Mabye something typical like "Tanisha Jackson?"

Of course I could take hormones. I'd love to gain weight in the right places on my rear-end, so I have delicious curves, and I could mabye have large breast implants, or wear fake ones for the time being, but mabye grow my own? Wow ! I hope it wouldn't be too much or too crazy, but I love how black women are often built with amazing curves. I'd love to be that way.

For my face, I imagine I could get my nose redone to become sort of broad, and mabye lip injections for big full lips. Then, I could look completely like a black lady from head to toe. No one would ever now.

Then I could start my ballerina lessons !!

Also, yes, I have read "Black Like Me." Wasn't really my inspiration of course. I can't pinpoint the development of my fantasy on one thing really. I would love for it to happen though.

I hope this isn't too off-color........ I've gone to those "Oriental Massage Parlors," and spilled out my whole fantasy to the girls working there. They were more than happy to give me the right "oral stimulation" to help me mentally invision my fantasy while they "worked on me." It took a bit of explaining to tell them how I dreamed of being a black girl, but they were able to tell me all sorts of fun things about going out with black guys and stuff like that while I was being worked on. It was Awesome !!

One time recently, I even took tights and leotards in there, and me and my girl both dressed up in white ballet tights and a blue and a pink leotard. We went through all sorts of roleplay, a massage, and she completely indulged my fantasy while I had my outfit on. It was indescribeably incredible. I'd love to take it further. It was so much fun getting dressed up, and she was able to just give me an incredible time and make me feel totally like a black girl. She understood totally how I wanted to feel, and treated me as such while I was dressed, as if I would be dating black guys, and going to dance class or mabye some sort of an afro-dance class, getting my hair-braided. I felt so alive ! It was all so great.

Again, I really really hope I didn't go too far for this forum, but I hope it wasn't a problem for me to express all of this.

Brett, you're clearly on the fetishistic end of the spectrum. Probably, well, definitely too much detail, and I can see some people being offended. But, really, is your particular kink any different than many of the rest of us who get our kicks by putting on lipstick and sexy heels and taking the parts we want from womanhood, while ignoring the parts that don't suit us? IMO, not really.

Best, and good luck,
    -Sedona

Wow, exactly what I was dreaming of for years. Brett I apreciate your openness and I love the way you are telling all this. All these details exactly match all my phantasies.
    Much to my regret I was feeling I am the only one on this world who is having the desire to become a black woman. Now I found that there is at least another one having the same urges. Thanks Brett.

Greetings Pinto

I'm kind of feeling like the AFLAC duck as he shook his head incredulously after Yogi Berra spoke to him.

But I bet the duck didn't feel he had to shower afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto View Post
    Wow, exactly what I was dreaming of for years.
    Holy smoke, a two-for-one. I'm thinking an entirely new section is in the offing!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I'd love to be an asian girl or maybe a pale blond white girl. However when I have the perfect makeup session I realize I look like my mom and some of my aunts. It makes me kind of flush thinking that I would look like that if I was born a girl.

I love love love this thread.

Brett you are a freak and I mean that in the best possible way. My kind of freak. ;-)

I tend to be a rather vanilla girl (no pun intended) but this is by and large a very conservative group populated by people who consider themselves to be straight, and I can almost hear some minds bending over your incredibly fascinating posts.

You go girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

A pale blonde would also be nice. At least something completely different.

My preferences:

1) a black bbw
    2) a slim chinese
    3) a short and skinny japanese
    4) a very pale and slim blonde

any others? i will report.