Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where does crossdressing fit into your life?

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Question Hmmm....

Interesting query. For me personally, my dressing is a fluid thing. It ebbs and flows at different times, seemingly helping me at those times I most need it, and subsiding somewhat when my priorities MUST be elsewhere. That being said, I find that dressing desires lately have definitely been taking over my thought processes. Now I do things with my dressing foremost in my mind. I don't eat fatty foods like I used to and I am exercising regularly. Now, I know, I should probably do this anyway, but I do it now to SPECIFICALLY look better in my female presentation. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

the happy camper
    It brings out a side of me that I have tended to suppress. A set of feelings and behaviors that I associate with femininity, and have therefore tried to cover up in order to appear more manly. It is also, as others have described it, a pleasant sensual experience. I enjoy the pink fog.

Where does it fit? Around size 16 Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    If I had the opportunity I would be en femme 24/7 except for times when it would be absolutely necessary to dress as a male or if I just want to let my guy side dominate. When I sign off I have to move some top soil around the yard, so the dress and heels have to go!

It's an escape from my male life and the stresses that come with it .

Silver Member
    Wherever and whenever I can find the time. Soon it will be much more difficult with all of the family around, but atleast the weather is nice.

I find my crossdressing is a slight hobby. I have invest money in the hobby in the efforts to make myself more beautiful but due to the rarity of me actually fully dressing it is not very high on my priority standards. However I'd say I do think about it atleast once a day.
    Be Yourself

I wouldnt consider it a hoppy as it is part of who I am. I use to plan my day around dressing, put things off because I didnt want to change back in to my society acceptable clothes. I still try to hide but trying to do more while i dress and try not to let the female clothes to get in the way of what needs to be done,

Talking Patience my ass, I'm going to kill something!

Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    Nathalie (#21) you hit the nail right on the cuticle. I agree the clothes are nice but yep at this stage it is kinda pointless to stay home and dress. Hey a girl always wants to show off a new dress
    Unlike you Staci (#23), I "don't even have a dress" I can wear around my SO, albeit, she is "all for, fully understanding and supporting of" my 24/7 feminine attire wearing around the house and out, up to, but not including the head. I haven't been able to advance that far yet, but it is coming, slowly but surely. Considering that Misti had her first (and only) make-over only last Dec. (SO doesn't know that), all three (3) of us (ie. male me/female me/SO) have come a very long way in a very short time span. The "head" transformation and full regalia 24/7 is next on the agenda.

That said, I have come to the point where dressing is all time-consumming, and all-important to me. I have the time now, like other retirees here on the forum to do this full-time, and I'm now like the vulture high up on the limb telling her vulture friend, "Patience my ass, I'm going to kill something!" I've got CD cabin fever BAD, BAD, BAD, and since it's summertime in Vegas, the city is calling, and I must answer, or I'll go crazy.

I guess that answers the question. Now, to get results, Aye. that's the rub. Love, M.

its my favorite thing to do...but its just at home for the wife and me

Where does it fit...well basically I just spend part of my time dressing and presenting as a female. Whilst en femme I carry on doing the stuff that takes up my life, so it's not exactly a question of fitting - the implication in the post is that your other life is somehow 'on hold' while you CD. But dressing the alternative way for some of the time is just a part of life, and seems to be necessary to keep me happy and healthy, just like eating meals and going to the bathroom.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

it is part of me, the biggest part of my life.
    about to through away some male clothing just to open up more space in the closet for Loni's things.
    and if i can find the right dresser/wardrobe cabinet.

I'm with Staci.G I love dressing up, but have to wait until my wife is away. She does not approve but knows about it. Any opportunity to dress in a moment sent from heaven.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    It's a lot more than a "hobby" to me,It is very much a large part of my life,and of who I am.It's Not as all consuming as perhaps it could have been,being that I dont spend money that We don't have on stuff like Hip and Bum Pads,gaffs etc nor do I spend vast fortunes on waxings etc I know my limits.I would be neglecting other Important things in my life too e.g.Family if I let it become all consuming.I am extremely happy with the amount of time I get to dress and my Wifes acceptance of Sophie,I know Im damn lucky in both those respects.

I would say probably following my Soccer team is more of a hobby,though that can be an expensive business too

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 06-07-2011 at 06:18 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson