Thread: Hormones but without breasts ...

Hormones but without breasts ...

Hi girls...

In first place sorry for my bad bad english ... But im studying for better

In second place ... I know ... the hormones are for ts, tv .....but this is my option : im using .... and im cd .... but im not married, not str8 and im alone, ok ?

So .... i take pills (estrogen) , oriented for my endocrinologist .

My intention is reduce my muscle mass (im a gym in 2 years ago) and be more feminine .... hmmm

Im, in the 3rd month of my HRT , but the breasts are so evident ....are so appearence so much !!!! a little big , for my situation ...

So ...i have a idea ....

I think i will do a surgey of "ginecomasty" for extract the mammary gland , because some saying wich 1 time extracted the mammary gland, donr developed more ! being able to take doses higher of hormones ...

I know ...it can seem one practical suicidal one against the breasts, but do not have another alternative.... and if in the future my transformation to continue, I will place silica (proteses) ....

HRT very is delayed... At the very least 2 years... and already I cannot more wait... but I have that to still keep me in secret life .....

I know that the choice is mine... but what vocês they find of my idea? Vocês E finds that an operated time the ginecomastia, the gland is not developed again?

Thanks ....

Dany
    "GOD GAVE LIFE TO EACH ONE OF US LOOK AFTER OUR OWN"

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    The one thing I am having trouble understanding is whether they [the breasts] are growing too fast or too slowly.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

If I understood your doubt the answer is :

are growing too fast ! (for me, in this begin moment of the hormones in my body )

Didnt the doctors tell you that you could grow breasts with the hormones?But you have breasts and want them removed?I would think about that decision carefully Dany to make sure you make the right choice.Good Luck on whatever you decide to do.

Diana

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    They are growing too fast, and you want to remove the mammary gland.
    Do guys have mammary glands? o_o

I can pretty much guarantee that something like that will not regenerate, so if you were to go through with that your only alternative would be implants if you wanted to eventually have breasts.

I don't see your fear as appearing to feminine as a plausible reason to go through with this kind of surgery.
    It just doesn't seem worth it.

My humble opinion.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

there's nothing like the real thing baby

Do you think a silicone set will bring satisfaction?Let them grow or stop hrt.Why cut up your precious assets?

Thank you girls ....

Mi situation is really really so difficult, and sometimes some people can diagnostic me as a "psicotic" .... or similar ...

But , in true, you knows what about i feel, i cry.... for dont have a more feminine body.... a good sexual life in cause of my poor masculinity (arghhh) .... and i have to make anythink for better this situation ....

And i found this solution ....

I will wanna knows if any girl of this forum did this surgey with the same 'cause' as I....

I guess i prefer die if i have to continue with my total masculine body ... i need feel me more feminine, touch me more feminine, ....

Because i wanna so much a more feminine body, without muscles, more more more soft, beauty, a feminine beauty ..... but withot breasts for now.;..because my condition ....

What do u think ?

Thank u and sorry sorry again for my bad english

I wait compreension ...

This surgery is such a drastic option, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

A feminine body without breasts is not feminine. I cannot understand how anyone can desire a female body without breasts.

Maybe you can reduce the strength of your estrogen to slow everything down. Or maybe you can strap your breasts down, and wear clothes to hide them until you are ready to be seen with them.

Please get advice from good professional doctors before taking any drastic steps.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Thank u one more time girls ....

In true, i readed a lot texts and biographies about a lot transexuals, transvestites and transgenders in general, an i dont found not similar with my personal case , my personal history about hormones without breats (for now or forever ...because i dont know if one day, in the futuire, i will can became a complet woman .... )

i dont know about my future , cause a lot of social and life walks... but i know about my present...about my moment and it is so so bad .... i never had boyfriend, or friends, or i never feel me beautiful, feel me feminine because my phisic ...this is drastic .... so, maybe for this, i choosed this drastic, but only available option of the surgey ....

Anyone knows if exists , for take, a hormone , estrogen or ANTI ANDROGENIC , i wiil really like take anti androgenics) wich them effects dont includes breasts development ? Exists this drug ? Or all hormones (estrogens, progesterone and anti androgenic) developed the breasts ?

I dont know what i will do

But i wanna be happy and with my actual body i prefer die

sorry girls ....
    And thanks for all
    Last edited by latindanycd; 10-05-2005 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks Katya ,

I have a diary ....

I begun 4 months ago ...

I think its very interesting for my depresion , fellings and emotions ...
    but the 'feminine forms' , 'less muscles', 'feminine beauty' is other thing in my mind .... Are as "body" and "felling" ....

I need the 2 things for fell me better ....

Im young and I never can live my mife intensity

Thanks too Tanya for the beauty words and phrases....

Honestly.

Hi girls...

Until in my idea and discoverys about taking hormones withot create breasts ....

Medicines for prevention of the cancer of breast in women exist whose main effect is TO ONLY BLOCK ESTROGENIC RECEPTORS Of the BREASTS, THUS PREVENTING THAT the BREASTS DEVELOP (in ours in case that, it would prevent the development of the growth of the breasts).... These medicines are:

tamoxifen citrate and arimidex
    Would be this the solution best of the one than a surgery?

Thanks

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    At Last !! I can Post !!
    Dear Latinbabby, Hola, I am worried about you taking hormones as they can affect you in many ways you do not want. Please ask your Doctor all about the side effects.
    Você deve pedir que seu doutor diga-o de todos os perigos.

Dear Faye,

Thanks for the words and advice, but ...

Im in treatment for feminization more my body ....

But my idea is feminization in secret, for now .... because my life...

so i cant have breasts for now....

I really wanna knows if i wanna really do the surgey for removal of the mammary gland, if the mammary glands dont come back development in my body .... never more !?

Thanks again girls

I only think in this

all the day, all the time

I need a more feminine body

Dany