Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overall CD goals

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Overall CD goals

Recently I started a thread about passability and there's been alot of talk about pass or fail when it comes to passing. So the next logical questions becomes if passing as woman isn't the issue, then what is the goal or goals that you have set for yourself.

Personally I'd love to just go out in public and not be stared at by gawkers. I don't plan on transitioning or HRTs. And I love being a guy. But at the same time I'd love to just be dressed in public, not be hassled, and just have good times with other cd.

i agree, it would be nice to build a relationship with people in the community enfem. at the same time though it is an aspiration of mine to pass.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you really do get stared by gawkers, maybe it is because you live in California!! Sorry, I just could not resist that.

When my wife was still alive, she did my makeup and fixed my wig so I could go out as Stephanie. I was very passable after her work, and did get looks but not by gawkers!! She has been gone for 6 years, and Stephanie still goes out in public often. However, there is a major difference! I dress as Stephanie, totally feminine from the skin out, but wear no wig and use no makeup!! In other words, I am a guy dressed as a female!! And you know what? People rarely pay any attention to me, unless it is to comment on my outfit!!

If you dress like other people around you, you probably are not going to have many people looking at you. Plus you must have a positive attitude. I dress to please myself, not the rest of the world. However, I do dress to fit in, not to stand out!! I am in my late 70's, and dress like most middle aged ladies. Although I wear skirts more often than a lot of ladies do, because I like them!! And BTW, like tonight when I went out to eat as Stephanie I did talk to people in the restaurant! Then knew I was a man, but never said a word about my skirts or top showing cleavage!!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 06-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I have no real goals.... I don't get hassled out enfemme. And I probably have more gawkers than I realize but then again I don't care what they think of the way I dress...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My ultimate goal is to be known as the same person and treated the same whether enfemme or not. Like, to present as a woman but live my life as a guy; or, to be a man who wears makeup and heels (or flats ) and dresses. Does that make sense?

I am like Karren (actually I am not like her at all because I like tight fitting jeans!), in that I go out all the time, don't worry about what others thinks, carry my head high and let others worry about me. Another slight difference is that I do have a few goals. Those include getting a SO so that I can speak with experience in the tell don't tell threads, check off items on my "Do It En Femme" Bucket List while adding new items all the time, and finally to continue living and enjoying his great side of me and most favorite hobby as long as possible, health permitting.

Passing is great!
    I honestly don't know what people think because they never really seem to react when I'm out & about in public. That's fine. The folks that want to converse with me are the best.
    Sometimes, or once in a while when they smile, I feel that I'm dead giveaway, and as much as like like the smiles, I feel like I failed in passing .
    Well, that doesn't matter really because I'm out to be me and have a good time.

I don't go out anymore, but when I did I passed very well. Nowadays, I am happy to live in the confines of my home and studio and to dress as I please when I please there. I am happy to exist mostly online and to share this existence with like-minded people like the folks on this forum.

I'd like to "put myself together" again some day. Right now money is tight, I'm laid off going on two years, and just general survival is tricky. I enjoy the simple things for now though.
    “Crossdressing. Not Wrong. Crossdressing While Robbing a Bank. Wrong.” -Jessica Who

Right now my main goal is to get a weight where i can find clothes that fit ( and look good ) . While maintaining my active lifestyle .

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dont think theres any goals I feel I need to pursue,the last goal I achieved was last year when,while out with my wife we went out to more mainstream places together (e.g. eating out in Pizza Hut),and went the whole day without any trouble or even funny looks,It felt so natural and was a great experience.Maybe in the future there will be more I want to accomplish,but for now I am happy with what I have achieved

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    My goal is to go out and be happy while educating people along the way!

Well, my short term goal is just to get out of the house dressed! Not quite there yet. Then pierce my ears, grow out my hair, breast augmentation and in general reach a point I am presenting female only. That is the goal, though my pessimistic nature says I will never reach it
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Briana my goal is similar to yours. Id love to be able to go out in public and go about my business without anyone takin a second glance (unless they were checking me out) and be totally unrecognizable as my male persona who I also love.
    Be Yourself

I don't have goals, dressing like a women is like dressing like a guy, it takes no goal other than not wanting to be naked, and as far as being gawked at, stay away from where those Georgia Rednecks hang out. In Calli, why would anyone gawk, you ain't that unusual! ( Yes Stephanie, that's for you, from California)!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    ...Personally I'd love to just go out in public and not be stared at by gawkers. I don't plan on transitioning or HRTs. And I love being a guy. But at the same time I'd love to just be dressed in public, not be hassled, and just have good times with other cd.
    you practically took the words out of my mouth

I agree with Briana's goal, but for me one more would be good. That would be the ability to dress freely at home while my wife is home. Slowly working on that one, but it is a ways off.

I would say my goal is to be able to go out and enjoy myself as much as I can

Yes I get the odd comment but that is rare but it has the benefit of rasing the profile of crossdressing

I know we dont like the gawkers but I am afraid the comes as part of the package
    Women have been dealing with this for years
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My goals tend to change over time. Today I have no CD goals, only yard work. Probably because our granddaughter is spending the day with us. On Friday I want to dress for our Tri-Ess picnic and have a good time with the others in our group. Eventually I'd like to get out a bit more around home, but it's not a requirement for happiness or self acceptance. I'm good with who and what I am and recognize the limits that are in place because of the commitments I've made to my wife and family. When I do get out in other areas I'm not really too worried what others think they see, I know I can't control what they've been through and learned. I can only control how I respond to them. I'll try to smile and be nice.

I just remembered there is this dress in the back of the closet that I haven't been able to get in for a few years. I have a goal of fitting into that one again.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Personal satisfaction...
    No closet is big enough!

"Personally I'd love to just go out in public and not be stared at by gawkers." Well stated. I will never look female enough to pass but I'd like to go out without feeling like a spectacle or a freak. Even in gay bars I'd see transgendered people heckled and laughed at. The only ones remotely accepted were over the top drag queens who are deliberately performing.

I wish there were more places where some of us could just "be" if even for a few hours a week.

My bigest goal, is to get my wife to except Daviolin.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

My goal Is to look like the prettiest crossdresser I can. Also to go out and not embarrass myself. To hopefully have people think I have a little class and style. I guess thats my shallow goals. Other than that there are a few places like movies and concerts I havent been to yet that sound like an adventure.

Banned Read only
    My short term goal this summer is to go to the large city mall and walk from one sire of it to the other one. It is so scary tho.

Goal

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    My ultimate goal is to be known as the same person and treated the same whether enfemme or not. Like, to present as a woman but live my life as a guy; or, to be a man who wears makeup and heels (or flats ) and dresses. Does that make sense?
    This sums up the way I feel. Why can't we be accepted ineither mode of dress. The guys I work with would hound me out of the state if not do me harm first. It is just crazy how people are afraid of things they know nothing about. Just let me dress and leave me in peace.

My ultimate goal would be also to dress freely at home, I don't really have any desire to pass in public. But just the freedom to dress when I wanted would be great.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"