Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Years of weightlifting have made me too top heavy to begin with and the times I have expiremented with forms it's never looked right on me. Therefore the most of an enhancement I use is a 36B bra and make the best with the body I have been issued.
    Last edited by Jocelyn Quivers; 06-09-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I normally wear a 38c.. for me anything bigger than a C would just draw to much attention.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by Angiemead12 View Post
    Im a size C with forms and Im 5"11 at 155lbs. Seems ok with me anything smaller I feel like a man.
    We're the same height and weight. I'm a bit top heavy as a man, 42" chest (under armpits), 29-30" waist, and 36" hips. I still pump iron for the upper body twice a week, benching 175 lbs times three sets times ten reps, can do 15-16 pull-ups on a good day, and have what is functionally (doesn't look feminine) "A" size pec muscles naturally. I use small forms and a 38-B Bra, and I'm happy with that because I prefer an androgynous type look, which is probably not in the middle of the Bell Curve on this subject in this group. I feel that anything larger than a B cup and small forms emphasizes my male athlete upper body too much. I hardly ever wear anything but sports bras or soft bras, too; don't like underwires.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 06-09-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar

I'm thin and I prefer smaller breast. Im currently using a 36B but could use an upgrade.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

i just bought a new bra. its my third bra i ever bought.(used to were wifes) MY FIRST 2 WERE C CUP THEN D CUP.both padded. but it just didnt look right,as i work out and have managed to develop a little clevege. so i bought a b cup push up bra and now i can show the clevege.it looks more natural than the bigger bras.big isnt everything unless u are talking about whats between a guys legs

so right

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Years of weightlifting have made me too top heavy to begin with and the times I have expiremented with forms it's never looked right on me. Therefore the most of an enhancement I use is a 36B bra and make the best with the body I have been issued.
    i must say jocelyn you look great

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    Big? no. Small? no.

proportionate to frame? YES
    if they're big OR small then you're doing it wrong!
    flicker on a TV screen... everything's more than it seems
    the mighty backward fall, stare at the lights on the wall
    and I swear to this - she felt like velvet

I've tried them all. I'm a 42 B and will sick to it. Especially the ones that stick to you and you can go braless. I know we're not supposecd to advocate sights. I have no finacial interest. have a look at truekare.
    regent,

I have breast forms, but I don´t like to use them much, they make me feel like I´m trying too hard. I have a small body so they look big on me. I like them sometimes, but usually I´d rather stuff with something...

Being full figured, anything less than C's or D's would not look right. They make look proportionate and give a me to girliel ook . Board shoulders and chest make B's look like I have nothing at all. From the comments, it appear most you have small frames. I would give anything to be able to wear a 36 or 38 bra. Depending on the make, sometimes I can squize into a 42 but usually it's a 44.

I wear a 36A double pushup with my man boobs (La Senza 'hello sugar' line), makes them look like natural B cup
    would wear a 38A but I haven't found one in that size...

Silver Member
    When I was shopping for my forms, this was of course the key question. Since my goal is to blend (not get hassled) I went for a proportional sized bustline. Too small and i may look like a guy even more plus I wanted to experience the weight of my forms and learning how to move with boobs. I agree that the women I find most attraction are modestly to small busted. They are not mistaken for guys since they have the facial features and other curves women have. i just recently got a padded girdle to help in that area. So before, I needed to have the bustline to make tha pisture look right to me. I do have a 36A lightly padded bra I like wearing when underdressing.

I'm 5 9, around 150...on the small side. I just go with what I have...I've not felt comfortable with anything else.

I am 5'5" and weigh @ 155 lbs. I am a natural 38A /A+ bra cup size (possibly pushing more towards a B cup) and generally I feel very comfortable with and prefer my natural breast size. I have some very nice noticible bounce when I walk, run, or walk on stairs. Others who have seen me say they look very good the way naturally are. I do have small enhancers that I wear on occasion. However, a close sister has let me try on her D/DD forms, and I have to admit they are fun to wear.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda22
    Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance? I'm curious how many of you just go with what you already have, breast/chest-wise, to emulate a very small-breasted woman? I would perhaps feel better if I had some sort of support garment or bra to shove my flesh northward. If anyone has insight into that, I'd appreciate it also.
    [SIZE="2"]I also prefer the small-breasted look – my breastforms are negligible, just enough to create a little shape to help the fit of a dress or blouse. I use a sport bra, and two small pads – that’s it. I used to balk at the idea of breastforms, for reasons I have discussed many times, preferring to do nothing at all. However, once I got some decent dresses it became obvious that I needed to do something. I have little or nothing to work with, but a friend on this site suggested the solution I now employ whenever I need a little shape. A small-breasted appearance suits me just fine…
    [/SIZE]

i do different sizes for different looks
    can i go from prettieboyinneed to prettyboy

I'm rather small, 5'8" 140 lbs, and wrestled with cup size for a long time, finally realizing I'm a 38D and wear transform triangle breasts, size 8. A bit much for some, I know. But all of the women in my family are quite thin and well endowed, so guess I came to it naturally.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 06-18-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    simple answer i like the small busted look.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I have always wore what I think is perfect for my height 5ft 10,weight (not telling lol) etc they are 38c they look just fine ,not too big and I like the way they feel,dabbled with big boobs 40dd but just looked far too big,affected my posture and that in turn also affected my confidence.Big isn't always better

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 06-18-2011 at 09:06 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm 5 foot 7 and 155 #'s I do use a B size enhancers. I do tend to stay on the small side Only ou to a C cud. Well I do sometimes wear a ''D''
    Angie

I'm 6' 2" and have been comfortable with a 38B bra all the time that I've crossdressed.

Banned Read only
    Well I'm a boob man so I go for the busty look. All my bras are large cup G,H. I love big bras and these days they can be very sexy. My partner was F,G cup so I got used to wearing them with padding. The 1st item I bought after we split was a lovely white H cup bra. I would not feel the same without my big boobs. I only CD at home but if I ever did venture outside I would still have to go go for a E or F cup. Natalie is a busty girl

Silver Member
    A woman's bust size has never been a problem with me. I'm a 36C or was. I'm back on a diet so that my 36s fit properly. A few of the women that work for me have done enhancements and they don't look real.

im 5'6 200 lbs and i rather have larger boobs i usually wear 42DDD

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    After some years of taking hormones, my chest is noticable, but small in comparison to biological females. I stopped using breast forms years ago and used Fredericks of Hollywood's liquid lift bras to help enhance my bust development. Occasionally I opt for a sports bra or no bra to validate my identity as a thin lesbian in a relationship with a biological female, which is accurate as chest size can be an indication of fertility in thin/fit women.
    Last edited by gender_blender; 07-01-2011 at 01:23 PM.