Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

I have a natural A cup size and I use enhancers to get to a B. I have a D cup bra that I use water balloons to get the size. I like the way they look with some tops and the way the B cups look with others. When I go out this weekend I'll be sporting the D cup. Billie Jean

As far as admiring women, I do prefer smaller breasts, even effectively flat chested if it comes to it. However, it's more a case of how the whole figure works together. Some women are just built to be big and beautiful, a good example is Jerri Ryan, particularly in her "Seven of Nine" persona. For myself, if I ever get around to "full dress" I would think I would have to make it appear that I have a C cup at least, just because at 6' 2" and 200 pounds I would tend to think flat would look seriously ridiculous.

I especially like the idea that some times I can wear my DDs and when I want to go stealth wear my Bs! Change it up depending on my mood.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife and I addressed this size issue right from the beginning, and her advice was a proportional size. At the time I had a bit bigger waist so my 40B looks a little bigger on me than they used to, but it's still proportional. I don't think I'd want to get any bigger, expecially as my waist decreases. I'm with Karren on this one: I'm trying to get my waist down enough that I can get to 28" corsetted, giving me a true size 8 from the waist down. At that point I may have to rethink breast size to go a bit smaller.

tina

I have 40C breast forms, feels just right....

I'm no expert in this but I tend to agree with all those who have mentioned proportion rather than absolute size. A female friend of mine, who is heavily built but not enormous, nevertheless has massive breasts. I cannot even hazard a guess at what size they might be but, to me, they look embarrassingly large and I suspect that the woman concerned probably feels the same.

My own male shape - and that of many if not most cross-dressing men, makes this idea of proportion very difficult to apply. The width of my shoulders and my chest measurement would point to needing quite big breasts, yet my relatively narrow hips would cause big breasts to look extremely top-heavy. I don't think I could shrink my waist enough to make much difference and I would start to feel very artificial (and probably uncomfortable) to be wearing large false breasts, a tight corset on my waist and big pads on my hips! No, a B-cup bra seems to me to be about right when I look down at the resulting promontories and doesn't add too much disproportion when I stand sideways to look in the mirror and see a top-to-toe view.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I have many female friends who have nothing more than mosquito bites, it seems. They are quite happy and beautiful in their femininity. Why? It just 'goes' with their body type and image. I have other friends who have had implants - a few of them have even been dissatisfied with the first set and had larger ones put in. They are (now) quite happy and beautiful in their femininity.

Me? I have almost the smallest forms you can get (size 4). When I went to the mastectomy shop, the owner and her daughters tried many different sizes on me - from an A cup to a very full D. We took front and side pictures of me in both a bra and a tight sweater and compared them on a computer to get the right 'fit' - not just in size, but in the right size for my body frame. Although we all knew that the Ds wouldn't be right for me, they laughingly wanted me to try them just to see what I'd look like. I looked like a pencil that swallowed two basketballs.

We decided that an A or a B cup is what nature would have given me. I looked OK with the Bs, but my desire to blend in rather than stand out is what led us to the A cup forms. I love them, and they give me the confidence that at least my breasts help me to look like the woman I would have been had the cards been dealt differently.

Kathi

I have mix feelings about the right size for me, my forms are size 5 but when added to the breast tissue that I got they got much bigger..I am pretty sure they turn heads but I feel they are a little too big..recently I am starting to return to the small pantyhosee filled with bird seed about half the size of my forms , I am getting a better body proportion this way

I've tried forms in the past but now go au naturel. I wear bras without formed cups, sports bras, and bralettes. This works for me, and although small, while dressed like this my breasts do look pretty.
    Lori

Depending on dress, I will go without forms, flat chested with just a bra showing slightly from under a low cut top.
    Sometimes I don't feel like having 'breasts', something extra to worry about. I'm more of a 'legs' person myself.

I have different forms for different moods. I love my smaller forms that go well with a bustier and clothing that match it. I have three sets of forms that range from large C to J, all of which was considered in feedback from this site in one form (excuse the pun) or another. Each set make me feel a different way. Tamara had a good point in that she was getting at: not one form suits all. The motives behind what we do is so varied. One day I may love the C's and yet another I will go with the Gs or Js because it suits what im wearing. Why?: because its how i feel at the time.

I've never found those women with obvious boob-jobs with the "inflated round balloons" on the chest attractive, they don't flow with the shape of their body.
    The other question: No, my real chest doesn't bounce when I jump, I need forms to have a femme shape. Proportion to your frame is key.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 06-08-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I actually like small/normal breasts on girls. They seem so much more shapely and pretty. After much experimenting, I've realized that I have to go with a really small breast look myself. My shoulders are really broad on an otherwise slender frame. Adding anything up top makes me look hulkish.

I've never worn breast forms. I've always used lightly padded bras or sometimes push-up pads intended for smaller-breasted females if I wanted to show some cleavage. Nowadays I usually wear unpadded small-cup bras that I can fill without padding or forms. I've always found small-to-average breasts to be the most attractive.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Pronouced as MA-EE-KOU Maiko Newhalf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrogredick View Post
    I actually like small/normal breasts on girls. They seem so much more shapely and pretty. After much experimenting, I've realized that I have to go with a really small breast look myself. My shoulders are really broad on an otherwise slender frame. Adding anything up top makes me look hulkish.
    Same here. I like to just have A cup on myself.

having some boobage is important to my inner woman... it is so maternal and very female.. so yes, small breasts are very adequate for my size (5'8 140 lbs).. a b/c cup is more than adequate.. anything larger wouldn't look good on me...

i prefer an A cup. ive never used breast forms i just use alittle padding. A cup's are easier to hide if you love to wear your bra's all the time

A happy 36 B girl here!!!!

I really don't want to wear forms; when I hit andropause about 10 years ago, I was also being titrated up on medication I was taking for one of my many medical conditions. One, the other, or both caused a significant breast growth; when I measure the way the bra sites say, I come up with a C cup. The difficulty is that I have a wide chest and the nipples are close to the outside of it. I've never been able to find a bra that fit well or would move things around to create some cleavage.
    Physically, my preference has always been for slender, sinuous women, which includes smaller breasts. The older I get, however, a clever wit and a kind heart matter much more than physical appearance.
    Last edited by donnalee; 06-08-2011 at 12:25 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

For me,It depends on the outfit. Some look better with a c-cup,some better with b-cup.I just bought a cute summer dress that looks great with no bra and just my little a-cups.

I am 6'2" and 225lbs and still loseing weight, I am a 42A natural and find that a 42B bra works nicely with small forms, not into large breasts for myself, tried it didn't like it, prefer my 42B look, besides my clothes fit more nicely with breast forms.
    My opion Laura Lee

When I dress I don't want large breasts and I definitely don't want real small breasts. I can almost fit nicely into a 'B' cup and that seems plenty enough for me.

Hi. I probably have natural A. I wear a lite paded 40B bra with breast enhancers. I'm 170 lbs so it gives me a nice look. Not overly done.

I have a fairly muscular chest and tried larger forms and never liked the look - the full back in a dress. I also prefer small breasted women. So, i worked my way down from a size 7, to 6 and now 5 form. Somethng like a 42B. I wear a size 12 skirt and pant and have to go Xlarge on the top. So I minimize the breast and feel more comfortable.

Small cup size, all the way.
    Aside from mental and emotional preferences, being petite, I would look much better sporting A's than anything larger anyhow =)

^ Me not in girl mode. Perfect display of my body type, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]