Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

I've never thought that a woman's beauty was dependent on the size of her breasts. Admittedly, I've never been that attracted to breasts. Some of the most beautiful women I recall seeing have very small breasts. Now about my body...

I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall, somewhat muscular, and 240 pounds. From lots of weight lifting earlier in life, I developed pectoral muscles. For the last year, I've avoided the weights and run every day to lose weight. The pecs are sagging as I lose weight.

Perhaps because I've never admired GG's breasts or thought larger breasts meant more femininity, I definitely lean toward the small-breasted appearance for myself. I've been very lucky to pass fairly well in public with no breast enhancement at all; just my saggy male flesh with no support. Mind you, they don't resemble a GG's in the least.

I'm curious how many of you just go with what you already have, breast/chest-wise, to emulate a very small-breasted woman? I would perhaps feel better if I had some sort of support garment or bra to shove my flesh northward. If anyone has insight into that, I'd appreciate it also.

I do, if only because I don't believe in breast forms/stuffing. Women don't wear breast forms, so technically they're male accessories. They just seem too much like faking it rather than self-expression.

I use enhancers but stay with a B cup

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I do, if only because I don't believe in breast forms/stuffing. Women don't wear breast forms, so technically they're male accessories. They just seem too much like faking it rather than self-expression.
    Violet, I must say that I love your perspective. It is so healthy, I think. This is all about self-expression for myself. Thanks for your fast reply.

I love my C forms. I am broad chested so they look proportionate to my size. I definitely have very little to even come close to an A cup. I sometimes use a little smaller form, but my go to forms are the C's and I like the look, feel and the results.

I am fat (I've said it before and it's still just as true now ). My chest has developed to a fairly pleasant size and shape. I wear a padded / molded cup bra when I dress mostly so that my clothes hangs on my body the way the designer intended it to. Between the bra and what too many cheeseburgers have done to me, I like the shape I see in the mirror. That's really why I would use any kind of breast form, etc., to make the clothes fit right, not necessarily because I want or need to have breasts.

Much love!
    “Crossdressing. Not Wrong. Crossdressing While Robbing a Bank. Wrong.” -Jessica Who

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've gradually moved to smaller and smaller forms over the years. However I recently got a new pair that are a bit larger than the older ones. Now I switch back and forth depending on the outfit I'm wearing. Some things just look so much better with one set or the other.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I use a fredericks water bra 36c with no forms and i love the way it looks. I just ordered 2 moor today.http://www.fredericks.com/Embroidere...html?cgid=br14

I only have one set of forms and they are a C cup. Although they look natural for my height and weight, I am thinking of going smaller because I think they would appear more natural. I do like the big breast look but I do not think it is realistic for me.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

This has always been my feeling... exactly! The only reason I bought forms was to not disappoint the shopkeeper where I had a makeover one day, a couple years ago. Hardly ever wear em. Yes its about being 'real'.

I have always gone with what I have. I think a girl with small firm breasts is beautiful. But large breasts are just ugly.
    I am very slim so that part of me is just perfect.
    And epilating my body makes my small breasts feel and look just right.
    I am a lucky girl.

SUZY

I used to think bigger was better. Nowadays, I stick to the smallest forms (about a C) which disguise my linebacker shoulders and make me look somewhat properly proportioned.

Hi ,

a bit differrent for me as a woman & how i look. i do have breasts & look like a normal woman i spos im about avg in that not to small or to big. & im happy the way i am in most other respects as well.

...noeleena...

Definitely... I'm 5' 9" and 178... I've worn C's for ever and they looked ok... But lately iv just been using a couple silicone push up pads and everything fits s much better and looks good.. I did try D's last night and had the total opposite effect.. I'm getting pretty close to needing no breast enhancement at all... I think that my bigger issue isn't the size of my breasts... But the size of my waist. With my corset I can get below 30"... To 28.... which makes my B's appear larger and proportional. .
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-07-2011 at 06:18 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Im a size C with forms and Im 5"11 at 155lbs. Seems ok with me anything smaller I feel like a man.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Amanda, when I was 9 years old I was told by a doctor that I needed to wear a bra!! I had 36 B breasts which were quite well developed. My Dad decided that yes I did need to wear a bra to avoid sagging of the pectorals. BTW, my Mom had already passed away!!

I now have 40 B's and easily fill the B cup. To present a better cleavage look I sometimes wear 38 B's, which are still very comfortable. I generally wear a bra all day every day, and if your pectorals are sagging I would strongly advise you to do the same! I do not use falsies on any type since I don't need them, and it sounds as though you don't either. As has been said, falsies are made for men, and if you are trying to appear feminine you should skip them.

BTW, I am 5' 10" and weigh 170. Need to get my waist down a little!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    Everybodys different, I love my D's, they look good with just a bra on looking in the mirrow or with clothing. They give me the curves I find to represent the ideal feminine shape, the contrast between the projection of a nice set of boobs to a small waist to a nice curvy butt that also projects out. I love to walk with the D's and feel the weight, jiggle and projection especially when walking in heels, it feels oh so feminine. I also love the look as reflected in a store front window. If I were female and small breasted I would probially give up food (just kidding) and head to the plastic surgeon. To me seeing clevage with nice size breasts is a real turn-on. Breasts not so big that you look yukkie but yea, for me D boobs are the right fit.

The assertion that women don't wear breastforms is not exactly true. Women who have lost their breasts due to cancer or other unfortunate circumstances DO wear breastforms, in fact that was their original purpose to begin with. If wearing breastforms is faking it then how does one rationalize using a wig?

[SIZE=4]A woman's self image is what may cause many of the fashion issues that occur. Breast forms and padding are definitely not male developed items, every teen-aged girl I have ever known and many women use some sort of padding or breast form to fill out thier desired appearance.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I work with the American Cancer Society and deal with many women who regularly wear one or two breast forms, virtually identical to the ones we use. My own wife went through a series of various sized breast forms during her reconstruction from a double mastectomy. Using the excuse that you want to be a "natural" woman will not work no matter how you color it. Making a blanket statement about all other people is very disrespectful and very narrow minded.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Aspiring Member
    I prefer my natural AA cup breasts with a padded bra over wearing my C cup breast forms. I never felt comfortable wearing them. Though most people notice larger breasts, I prefer the smaller ones. I used to say (jokingly) anything bigger than a handful was a waste.

Although there are some very sexy large breasts out there, I am someone who doesn't care that much about them on women. When I dress, I am happy with my halfway between A and B naturals which developed more or less on their own when I went through my first CD phase. Take it with a huge grain of salt if you wish, but during that first phase (during a period of extreme work stress) I chewed on lots of fennel and fenugreek seeds, as well as eating lots of soy products (a vegan, so soy remains a major part of my diet). The breasts emerged, and despite having lost weight recently (5'11" 150), they're still there. I prefer the small-breasted look on me, especially because it's natural. I prefer the small-breasted look on women, also because it's natural. Again, medium to large are often fine, but it's just not a focus of my preferences.

Yes women pad, I've known girls from about 7 th grade on that padded with anything from toilet paper to old socks. My wife is a cancer surviver, believe it, a lot of women wear prostheses. Now as for me, I've worn C cups for years, put on a lot of weight, and felt I had to go to a D for balance, since losing weight, I went back to the C's found it still to big for me, so I got a 38 B bra and a set of Breast enhancers, and with them it takes what would be an A up to a small B, I've found I like the look better with most of my tops.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I for one dislike big breasts. It really depends on the rest of the woman though. I am so not a fan of a woman or cder that has breasts that are out of proportion to the rest of her body. Now, would I not date or get hooked up with a female so equipped....no way, but would I actively pursue? Nope. I do dislike how too many women are convinced their breasts are too small, when to me they are fine. It is also upsetting when a woman gets breast augmentation to make "her man" happy.

A motto I picked up early in life is "more than a handful is a waste".

There is one set of me where I went a tad bit over my normal size...I just dislike how top heavy I look, so I stick with perhaps A to B sizes.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I have in the past tended to lean towards the larger end of breast sizes only because it seemed like a more natural look for my frame size. I am 5'8" tall and weigh in at a little over 200 pounds...although I have been dropping weight at a rate of around 2 lbs per week.

I am noticing more and more that as I lose weight my C-cup breast are beginning to appear too large and unnatural looking to me now.

I absolutely detest having to wear breast forms etc...and have been considering just going with a natural look regardless...I have enough natural breast to fill out an A-Cup...but find it difficult to find bras in my size with an A-Cup, as I am sure other have had as well...?
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

the happy camper
    I like the slimming effect I get from my C cups.