Thread: Beauty Salon Visit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beauty Salon Visit

[SIZE="4"]When you visit your local Beauty Salon, are your therapist's actually completely in the picture, why you want you body, legs ect waxing or nails doing Mine is & knows that I'm in the same trade too[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

I suspect that she is, since I go en femme complete with wig, breast forms, full make-up, heels, and a purse.

I had my manicure appointment today. I go in as a guy. No big deal. My nail tech talked about fashion and shopping while she worked on me. I paid, made my next appointment, told the girls goodbye and left.

As you can see, it is really complicated.

Jodi

I go to my hair, nail, waxing and massage appointments fully dressed, and always spend my time talking to the girls about fashion, makeup, jewelry, shoes and so forth, so I don't think there's any doubt about my interests or intentions. I'm always telling my hair stylist and eyebrow waxer to "make it girlier," which usually elicits a giggle from them.

- Diane

I have gone for a pedicure a few times but the last time was the last time. I should have asked for the owner. if I were in their boots i know money is money and I would dispose of insolent wrong thinking employee's. Don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. I have employed many people through my time. So, the women who was doing my toes was very nice, then she asks me, Do you want colour/ and I answer Yes. She goes out to the reception to pick up a basket of colours, and not her, not the balance of their staff. but one women lets out a Whoop like it is the funniest thing she has ever heard. No Mistaking here. They won't see my $80 bucks any more. Vote with your wallet girls!
    regent,

Most Salons are owned by Asians, I have absolutely no problem with that however I did visit a Salon once and because I was in guy mode, they assigned a male nail tech. to service me. What a disapointment.