Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: outfits

The maid outfit is standard issue in the sissies union. I have a nice one. Cheerleader outfits are optional. My favorite is my Southern Belle ensemble complete with fancy ankle length drawers and parasol.

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchette2 View Post
    My SO literally has a couple of dozen cheerleader outfits. She also has 2 french maid outfits that I live for her to wear because when she does she cleans the house! My all time favorite is her nurse outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn_lynn View Post
    my nike babydoll blue outfit is like a cheerleaders , I had a pink skirt with #'s on it, I didnt like it, Not really sporty enough.. maybe my soccer shorts are kind sexy too..
    Soccer shorts are sexy.......Ask my SO above, I have like 300 pairs...I even try to find them for her and maybe once every 2 years she'll wear them...

I have so many favorite outfits, it's difficult to pick which one. The PVC nurse's uniform does rank up there, as does the maid's outfit...There's the authentic Raiderette's cheerleader uniform...
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Isn't it strange how uniforms effect us ? From cheer leaders , to nurses , maids to police women .
    Then theres the GG perspective - it nearly always has to be a Fireman .
    I wonder if the uniform of a Traffic Warden could be utilised ?
    Stern looking glasses perched all knowingly , crisp white blouse , pencil skirt ........ blimey - I suddenly feel attracted to the dreaded who hand out parking tickets !!

I have a maids outfit and a womans army uniform but no cheerleader uniform.

Silver Member
    I have several french maid outfits which I love as well as some long gowns like a southern belle and a few prom dresses. A girl has to be prepared for all occasions. I even found a bridal gown in case there is a special occasion.

Hi,

Some of my outfits are of cause Renaissance one is as a Chateleine = Lady of the Castle or misstress plus a wench & i make my own & a few others as well.

...noeleena...

Sorry but the only uniform i have is from my time in the U. S. Coast Guard. I wore it for 20+ years and have no desire to wear any other except for my VFW uniform which is worn for ceremony. I personelly have been looking for a proper fitting sari. Might just have to go to India and buy one. Wouldn't mind having a properly tanned buckskin outfit either.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Notwithstanding your preface "I've always thought..", both cheerleading and maid's outfits are uniforms, but of course, we have made costumes out of them. I don't have a cheerleading uniform, but I love my maid's uniform. It's FUN to wear. I think both cheerleading and maid's unifoms are too darn cute to wear only once a year, and I don't eat turkey just on Thanksgiving Day.
    Did you buy your Maid's Uniform at a costume store? I recently discovered a website called "Birchplace" and they specialize in anything frilly and flouncy with lots of crinoline and lace. I've been considering buying a Maid's Outfit:

http://www.birchplaceshop.com/maids-...h-maid-uniform

If I do, it will be the first thing I have ever bought that isn't underwear (stockings, panties, garter belt etc) - although I would wear those items with it, so it just seems like the thing to do! The items are a little on the pricy side, but they claim high-quality, so it may be worth it. Of course, I'm not interested in wearing anything like that for Hallowe'en. Strictly for my own private pleasure.

One of my first black ops shopping missions when I first started out involved a maid's costume. I went into one of those Party Costume stores a week before Halloween night to check out the costumes. Then a few daze before Halloween...I attacked. About 15 minutes later, I was celebrating in the car with the proceeds of my efforts. Sure, after checking label on the beautiful cheap plastic bag it came in, I realized I grabbed the wrong size (small). But there was no way I was going back in there and exchange it.

I was the proud owner of a ridiculously amateurish looking version of a black maid's outfit, which included a black pair of fishnets that looked like a lobster net. AND, last but not least...a beautifully butchered Elvira-ish looking black wig that I am sure was made out of the same material used for Easter basket "grass", lol. But hey, it was a start.

I remember trying to wash the outfit in my washing machine and having to clean all of the cheap black dye that was left in the washer.

But those days are just amusing memories now. I am a seasoned professional now...

I buy a large.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I haven't been able to find a cheerleader's outfit that was in my size and was a Wow-factor. I haven't found a maid's uniform with enough frills to satisfy my fluffy french foo-foo desires.
    My favourite outfit for the time being is the black and gold vintage ballroom outfit http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...est&highlight=
    However, I have two outfits being peiced together, one of a Central American dancer and the other a vintage Christmas look that could be a challenge for the favourite.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 09-01-2011 at 08:01 PM.

I have a maid's uniform but very rarely wear it. Also have a sexy school girl outfit that my wife makes me wear when we play teacher student. My favorite outfits are simple dresses and of course I have several LBD's that I love.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I have a lovely long turquoise satin Victorian maids uniform with bloomers and apron. While it is not something to wear often I certainly do enjoy wearing it with some low heels when I am home alone and doing chores.

My favourite outfit is generally a long sleeved satin blouse with bow, knee-length skirt, hose and t-strap heels. In the cooler months I add a soft cardigan and it feels quite relaxing and comfortable while in the warmer months a short sleeved blouse.

I really look forward to the day I have enough courage to try an outfit. Hopefully sometime in the not too distant future.

Hapiness is wearin my French maid uniform, cleaning and tidiying the house up while my wife looks like a lady reading a magazine or watching TV. My submissive bells ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Did you buy your Maid's Uniform at a costume store? I recently discovered a website called "Birchplace" and they specialize in anything frilly and flouncy with lots of crinoline and lace. I've been considering buying a Maid's Outfit:
    Piora, I bought it online at Glamour Boutique. To see it, you click Fantasy Wear, then Costumes - it's RAF1 English Maid uniform. So I guess it is a costume, but not the kind you buy at a Halloween supply store (see eluuzion's post #34) and you're lucky if it doesn't fall apart before the first wearing is over. It's very good quality (and on sale now).
    I, too, wear it for my own private pleasure. I made a lace headband to wear with it, and even bought a feather duster to complete the outfit (no feathers, more like a fuzzy duster). The only time I wear stocking and garters are with this outfit (otherwise pantyhose).
    I've seen Birchplaceshop - very cute stuff!
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 09-02-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Don't have any French maid outfits although would be game to try. I do have a harem outfit in black and gold, nice sheer black pants over a black thong and a black and gold bra. Comes complete with a black veil. Don't wear the outfit often but love the feel when I do.

I would love to have some outfits like that. As I am a younger CD'er, I am going through the brainstorming phase that consists mainly of "How do I get clothes without anyone in the house noticing? I'm too shy to shop in person!", but both a maid outfit and a cheerleader uniform are both in my plans.

hello,
    my favourite looks are "Teenage Tart", "Hippy Chick" or "Sexy Secretary"
    luv J

I have a French maid's outfit my wife made me for Halloween a long time ago, I answered the door for trick-or-treaters in it and I'll bet the neighbours are still talking about it. And yes I have worn it to do housework in.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

I have both, but would have to agree with others: Cheerleader=Halloween, Very Short Sheer Maid Outfit= Bedroom....
    Last edited by Leilani68; 09-03-2011 at 10:50 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Piora, I bought it online at Glamour Boutique. To see it, you click Fantasy Wear, then Costumes - it's RAF1 English Maid uniform. So I guess it is a costume, but not the kind you buy at a Halloween supply store (see eluuzion's post #34) and you're lucky if it doesn't fall apart before the first wearing is over. It's very good quality (and on sale now).
    I, too, wear it for my own private pleasure. I made a lace headband to wear with it, and even bought a feather duster to complete the outfit (no feathers, more like a fuzzy duster). The only time I wear stocking and garters are with this outfit (otherwise pantyhose).
    I've seen Birchplaceshop - very cute stuff!
    Well, I made the plunge and ordered the one that I linked to:

http://www.birchplaceshop.com/maids-...h-maid-uniform

This actually is a bit of a milestone for me, because in all the years I have been CD-ing, I have never owned anything that wasn't classed as underwear or lingerie. Even although this is a fantasy costume, it IS a dress and so it's a big move for me. The only thing is, that I really need to order shoes and a wig, since it really wouldn't be complete without that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    I would love to have some outfits like that. As I am a younger CD'er, I am going through the brainstorming phase that consists mainly of "How do I get clothes without anyone in the house noticing? I'm too shy to shop in person!", but both a maid outfit and a cheerleader uniform are both in my plans.
    I have the same problem as you. Back in the early days, I would boldly walk into stores and buy off the rack. There really was no choice, as there was no internet or 'online purchasing'. These days, I strictly order online, and have had success with what I buy. However, since my daughter lives with me, I have to sneak packages into my place, otherwise she would wonder what they were and "none of your business" is not an option, as my daughter and I are very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    I have a French maid's outfit my wife made me for Halloween a long time ago, I answered the door for trick-or-treaters in it and I'll bet the neighbours are still talking about it. And yes I have worn it to do housework in.
    That would have been awesome. To have been a fly on the wall in your neighbours' houses later, would be interesting to say the least!
    Last edited by Piora; 09-04-2011 at 10:43 AM.

...i ussualy wear leotards and pantyhose, and sometimes with a mini-skirt... i donĀ“t have Cheerleader outfit, buti belive i will love it! and about nurse? tennis players?

Great choice, Piora. When you see yourself in the mirror for the first time wearing your new dress, shoes, and wig, be prepared for a huge rush of excitement.

Garters and stockings with anything. Hit me up at VickieShades on Yahoo!