Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M to F Binding!!

M to F Binding!!

Ok.... This is the first time I've run into this.... Tonight... To dress as a male, I have to bind my breasts!

You may have noticed my breasts are a bit larger... And I've been dressing around the house all week even though the son and his friends are in and out. But tonight wearing my new corset under my male clothes (preparation for later), my breasts are so prominent the I would have to not wear the corset and change to a bigger tee shirt.. Neither which I wanted to do... So the solution... Take one of my smaller tighter waist clincher and use it to bind my breasts flat!! And it works amazingly well! I look just like a guy! Lol.

Just wondering.... Anyone else become too well endowed and have to resort to F to M tricks of the trade?
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-09-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren, this is a "problem" I would love to have. If you could provide me with the tools to create this "problem" I would be so grateful.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I am interested in hearing updates as they become available...I intend to begin transition sometime this year and have thought about how long one be able to hide the girls once they begin to appear...?
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

If I had run into this "problem" I would still be dancing in the streets with a bikini top on. I wish, Oh I want those instructions as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Heh, the thought had crossed my mind.

I was planning for a visit Back Home, to my mother, who doesn't know I'm on hormones. Not that I'm Trying To Keep It From Her, just that it would sadden her and worry her, and it would be nicer to not have the topic weighing on her mind while I'm visiting. So I was thinking briefly about keeping things a bit less obvious. That and part of the reason to go now-ish is to have the visit before it becomes too obvious. At my last gender therapy session, my therapist and I were laughing about the thought of me binding to visit my mother.

I haven't done the visit yet, and it appears that I'm getting smaller again so it won't be an issue at this time.

Karren- I do not have this problem, but I applaud your solution. I viewed your "view my photos" and enjoyed viewing your pics from the past and present. Who took those pics? Your wife? Just curious. You have a beautiful wardrobe, and obviously are very relaxed out in public. Your facial features are quite feminine, and your makeup is very good. Wish I could look like that. Keep posting.

Never had the problem but probably would in a corset. The solution doesn't sound very comfortable but I guess it works if you want a quick change later.

if I go on hormones and experience hormones this is the plan I have to deal with this issue, problem is I have to come clean sooner or later...

Banned Read only
    So Karen if you keep growing and pumping and the boobs are difficolt to conseal aren't you going to have to live fulltime as female. How does your wife handle the boobs? Without hormones how do you do it, everyone wants to know.

Karen,
    When I came back to "the dark side", for about 2 years I wore either too small a sports bra and/or tight t shirts to hold down my almost C's. Believe me, it felt like I was crossdressing to be a guy...

Jenn

Not me, I'm as well endowed as Olive Oyl
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've been losing weight and the muscles in my chest now don't have all that fat around them. Having lost weight I'm now wearing "small" sized mens tops.

So just yesterday I put on a new top...light green..very nice for a guy top, actually. Then I look in the mirror. If it had been Tina she'd have been getting cat calls for the obviously braless breasts and their not so little buttons! Now, mine aren't that big, really, but with a tight top and very little extra fat on top, they are really pretty obvious!

So Karren, I can't imagine what I'd do if they were any bigger! And so now how do I handle tight tops as a guy. I certainly can't bind them as it would show! hmmmm.

Any ideas?

tina

all i can say is i wish , please please please
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I am size small on shirts and can't stand loose t-shirts or shirts, at work always use Under Armour compression shirts under my regular uniform and fill my shirt pockets with all kind of stuff that do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by pattyv View Post
    Who took those pics? Your wife? Just curious. You have a beautiful wardrobe, and obviously are very relaxed out in public. Your facial features are quite feminine, and your makeup is very good. Wish I could look like that. Keep posting.
    Thanks, Patty! I took all my own photos.... With a Sony camera and a mini-tripod... using the 10 second timer

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ok.... This is the first time I've run into this.... Tonight... To dress as a male, I have to bind my breasts!

You may have noticed my breasts are a bit larger... And I've been dressing around the house all week even though the son and his friends are in and out. But tonight wearing my new corset under my male clothes (preparation for later), my breasts are so prominent the I would have to not wear the corset and change to a bigger tee shirt.. Neither which I wanted to do... So the solution... Take one of my smaller tighter waist clincher and use it to bind my breasts flat!! And it works amazingly well! I look just like a guy! Lol.

Just wondering.... Anyone else become too well endowed and have to resort to F to M tricks of the trade?
    Hi Karren,
    Lately I've just told myself, I got what I got and to hell with those who can't stand to see my girls. When I do have to cover up, I use either a very tight t-shirt--small girls works pretty well, or an exercise waist wrap made of rubber and has velcro for a buckle. That is my "flattest" solution. There are some compression shirts for 30$ from this place
    http://www.ftm.underworks.com/
    and I thought I might get one for a neater look. Hope that helps

ps You are looking very nice in your newer avatars. Just be careful about using your male name when you start entering fashion contests.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Miss Brer Rabbit:
    "Oh please, Brer Fox! U can toast me, fry me, roast me, skin me, or eat me prepared ANY WAY u like! But, PLEASE don't throw me into that terrible briarbreast patch! Not only will I be sliced to ribbons, it will make MY BOOBS GROW AGAIN! Oh, horror of horrors!"

And, what did Shakespeare say? " I think thee protest too much!"

As u may have gathered; I'm SO JEALOUS! (Dam, that avatar pic is HOT!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yea mine have gotten larger so now I,m just wearing looser shirts.

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    I like these cotton tanks as undershirts.
    They're a joke for the waistline, but great at chest firming.

http://www.spanx.com/family/index.js...461&cp=3955558

I recommend the cotton tanks, because the crew cuts are really obvious that you have an undershirt on with regular tshirts.
    And the zoned performance are polyester, so they probably get really hot.. definitely not a summertime item

You gotta love it Karr, you gotta love it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Karren only you could come up with a "problem" that makes everyone else jealous!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    Karren, evidently the apparatus you've been using has worked. Tell us more about it. But no, I haven't had this problem, darn it.

Anytime you wear a under bust good quality corset its going to push up some breast tissue. your idea to use a waist clincher worn a lot higher to bind them back down I'm sure worked but I'd suggest when dressing in male mode to just wear the waist clincher on your waist alone instead of the corset

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Karren, I am so "sorry" about your problem!! One that many on here would love to have!! I have had 40 B's since I was 18, and never even try to cover them up. Except with a bra, which I do wear every day! My late wife did know, since I told her that I was a CD when I proposed to her. I do not take any real hormones, and the ones that I do take have only stimulated very small growth! But I am happy with what I have! I only wish I could look more like you!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    So Karen if you keep growing and pumping and the boobs are difficult to conceal aren't you going to have to live fulltime as female. How does your wife handle the boobs? Without hormones how do you do it, everyone wants to know.
    Well looking back a year... I didn't have a business plan for this I just forged ahead and started using my home made breast pumping. I'm on version 3.5 and have made a couple for some small breasted women who wanted help.... And it works just takes time. And my wife doesn't seem to care. Hell were an old married couple... And I always told Emily Ann I should have been a nun... Sigh...

So I don't know when I'm going to quit.. Another unexpected thing is weight gain.. Breasts weigh a lot!! So my weight has been creeping up as my breasts get large... The corset has made some physical changes too... My rib cage has shrunk from 38" to 35" which puts me in a smaller bra size! Which was my goal.. Fully clinched I've measured 27" waist though its hard to breath.
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-10-2011 at 10:05 AM.

.......My Photos