Thread: difference in men&women walking

difference in men&women walking

I found this interesting.. it looks like someone in a lab decided to use those laser ball thingies and created a script to show vectors of the difference between men & women, then created a little slider to morph between them:
    http://www.biomotionlab.ca/Demos/BMLwalker.html

Women definetely walk less hunched over, hips swaying more, and elbows tucked in more, but that's sort of a duh observation.

Platinum Member
    it looked to me like men walk caveman like ,,,lol,,,women just seam to folw through..........

u know, somethin I've been thinking about.. Maybe it's not so much the dresses, and the makeup, and the hair, etc. that makes us do what we do. Maybe we're all just very eccentric and creative, and find playing the role of "a man" boring. I mean women are neat, walk/move nicely, don't shovel down food, have sweet high sounding voices.. They'd be superior and probably running the country if they weren't so competitive and catty with each other. Makes me think back when I was like 12 walking through the mall, and there'd be that "section" where it's back to back women's clothing stores, and I'd look in the windows as I walked by thinking "god, women have it so good. Look how many choices they have in their clothing, and what do I have? jeans and which color t-shirt today?"