Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Question for crossdressers only. Those in Transition need not answer!

I don't tuck.. I normally wear skirts with a slip, panties and pantyhose so I see no need to tuck.

I don't tuck...not much to worry about...
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Obviously when I go out dressed I tuck all the time,but at home I don't quite as much,usually wearing panties and my tights is enough not to make any bulge appear.I've also been in hospital,twice in 3 years with renal stones,so that's always in back of my mind when it comes to tucking,so I don't do it as much.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member
    I don't tuck, I have always been nervous about injuring my testes (the difficulty in using the restroom is also a concern, I really want the convenience.) I don't wear pants and most of my skirts and dresses are not tight, and I always wear an OBG and slip (and stockings and panties of course) underneath and that hides any bulge down there well enough I don't have to worry about it.

Tucking should be as important to MTF's as packing should be important to FTM's. No one wants to see a girl with "moose-knuckles" just like no one wants to see a boy with a "camel-toe"! I have seen some girls who either dont think that they need to tuck or think that they are tucked good enough and not only can it be distracting, it is unsightly!

Looking down at your own bulge is different than the view that others have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Devil and Angel, Sinner and Saint, Virgin and Wh**e, Friend and Foe, Always in equal amounts- Always in balance. - *Vanity Wilde*

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I only need any regular tight panties to keep everything under control..I guess I am lucky on that department
    Same. I never had to tuck.

I always tuck, although I don't use tape or anything. I find it more comfortable, and prefer being flat down there. It also allows the cotton gusset in my undies to catch any drips.

Aspiring Member
    In high school gym class I realized that we are not all created equal. All of the boys had to shower in a large common shower room so it was easy to see how others were hung. I was shocked at first by the size of some of the equipment that I saw. I used to be embarrassed by my tiny package but not anymore. As I gained weight in my older age my guys seamed to shrink away. Obviously, I have never needed to tuck. A few snips would be nice now. Leanne

I always tuck. Pants, skirts, dresses, they just dont seem to hang right unless I do. And I feel more "right" that way when I dress as a women.

Lately I have been working very hard on my cloths, makup and hair so I can feel confident in public. It's working. I dont get the double takes or gawkers anymore. So for me, not tucking would be a step backward.

Strangely, I have had several women give me the "Crocodile Dundee" test in bars. It's a great conversation on Where did you put it? All my life I've been trying to get women more interested in the boys. Lol. Turns out all I had to do was put on a mini skirt and heels!! My face may not always pass, but my crotch does!
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I underdress most days and I guess you would call it a partial tuck. I guess fortunately for this purpose I am not that well endowed and everything is pretty easy to hide. If I have time to stay dressed for a while and if the mood hits, I will do a tighter tuck and tape method for a complete smooth feeling.