Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got outed by a neanderthal

Banned Read only
    Great story Michelle. I love it when stupid rednecks try to play the real man they think they are. They always go away with thier head exactly where it belongs, one way or another. I do often wonder if it is difficult to walk with thier head up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph.TS View Post
    well from the OP's post the redneck was describe as having a slim build "The thing is the only thing keeping me from mopping the driveway with his skinny ass was me wanting to preserve the illusion that I was indeed female." I'm of a slim build and 2 Smirnoff ices get me a bit buzzed
    I take offense at the supposition that us skinny people can't handle our beer. I weigh 135 lbs. and I've never drank a light beer in my life, and I think's it's been about 20 years since I've drank a Bud of any kind. Sorry, but most mass-produced American "lagers" are just so gross: if a beer has to be served so cold that it numbs your taste buds in order to be drinkable, that should be a sign. I prefer my beer with more flavor; I'll take a good ale (IPA, ESB, Brown Ale, Pale Ale, etc.) any day. Oh, and by the way, in my younger days I was known to try to kill the keg after everyone else had left the party. I guess, that's not very lady-like of me, huh?

Amanda i really think that those two words Bitch Slap are perfect, i love them they are so funny, and i use them all the time. Have a Fem day

Aspiring Member
    I love to read these kind of experiences....just when you think its going to get ugly, Bam the funny stuff kicks in

You go, girl!!! Great account, I'm so pleased for you and all of us!

I think deep down we all would resort to our male roles and kick-ass if we had to deal with someone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    I have noticed many extremely intelligent folks in here,one of you must have a medical/chemistry degree,please,I beg of you,invent a cure for stupidity.
    There already is a cure for stupidity, unfortunately modern medicine is working hard to negate it. Back in the Neadnderthal days that jerk probably wouldn't have lived long enough to reproduce because he would have offended someone bigger and stronger, or many littler someones, or the lion that he didn't think to stay away from, or.... But we have a modern compasionate society, and he spreads his attitudes and genes........Stephanie

Who knows what the outcome would have been if he had been sober? At least you were able to leave in peace without decking the guy.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    That is so great. Lesbians. Classic. I liked when the realization hit you. Wait! Lesbians? That's good... you must have thought. Freakin' awsomely classic. The kiss was so preciously perfect too. I have chills. This is the TG feel good story of the day.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    Sorry, but most mass-produced American "lagers" are just so gross: if a beer has to be served so cold that it numbs your taste buds in order to be drinkable, that should be a sign. I prefer my beer with more flavor; I'll take a good ale (IPA, ESB, Brown Ale, Pale Ale, etc.) any day. Oh, and by the way, in my younger days I was known to try to kill the keg after everyone else had left the party. I guess, that's not very lady-like of me, huh?

(Because, two thumbs-up wasn't enough).
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Aspiring Member
    I was not expecting the story to end like that. Still I'm glad it did, you handled that situation brilliantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Thats just too funny

I wonder if his poor wife told him later just how much of an idiot he was

what concerns me is,he's contaminating the land mammal gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-L View Post
    There already is a cure for stupidity, unfortunately modern medicine is working hard to negate it. Back in the Neadnderthal days that jerk probably wouldn't have lived long enough to reproduce because he would have offended someone bigger and stronger, or many littler someones, or the lion that he didn't think to stay away from, or.... But we have a modern compasionate society, and he spreads his attitudes and genes........Stephanie

compassionate society eh?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-14-2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I love it....a b####h slapped redneck, it has been awhile since I seen one. Good going.

That is an awesome story...LOL.

Gold Member
    If he had been sober he probably would have acted more like a normal human being.

thing is, he meant to insult you BUT - that very insult was more the compliment for you yes? Cause between the lines he was calling you a woman

Great story

My big concern is - I hope they didn't have anything interesting that you were not able to buy? I mean it would have sucked if you two had to miss out on a good deal.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

A neanderthal eh,I love them,especially when they make it physical,I get to be the real me.

Sorry but at my age,I'm really sick of the stupids out there,the bullies,you know who I'm talking about,the ones who should be neutered so they can't contaminate the human gene pool.

I have noticed many extremely intelligent folks in here,one of you must have a medical/chemistry degree,please,I beg of you,invent a cure for stupidity.
    Oh there already is one; it's called Ma Nature and works subtly and slowly but inexorably. Although the process is slow, it is certain and will cull out those who act stupidly, foolishly or too rashly, hopefully before they have a chance to reproduce.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Kudos to you and your wife Michelle! You handled that situation so much better than I ever possibly could. And I feel so sorry for that neanderthal's wife!
    -Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    If he had been sober he probably would have acted more like a normal human being.
    thing is, he meant to insult you BUT - that very insult was more the compliment for you yes? Cause between the lines he was calling you a woman

Great story

My big concern is - I hope they didn't have anything interesting that you were not able to buy? I mean it would have sucked if you two had to miss out on a good deal.
    You are exactly correct. After my adrenalin level receded I was elated that he didn't read me as a CD and that as you said he called me a woman.

Had they had anything I wanted I would most likely have gone home and changed into boy mode and gone back. Then I would buy whatever I was after and then let my bad side out of his cage at which point I would ask him why he was picking on my sister and her partner. Just to see the look on his face. LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Michelle,

I think I said this before, but you need to write a book! Well done to both of you!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar

The problem there is that the stupidity isn't a malady to be cured. It's the norm.

Some coworkers and I were talking about that over lunch just a couple weeks ago. We think we're such an evolved species with our skyscrapers and Intertoobs and medical miracles, but when you think about it, it's a very small sliver of humanity that does the really smart stuff. The rest of them are sitting around with world views that are composed almost entirely of myth, lies and superstition.