Thread: Voices

Voices

Today I just got my DVD on voice impersonations (deep stealth) on how to deveolp a feminine voice. I feel that the deep voice thing is a major obsticle when trying to perfect the right look. it says alot about you, who you are, where your from, your personality is she shy, coy, or just a downright bitch, mannerisms.. etc.

I've lisened to part of the DVD and they said that I will need months of practice so I was thinking; is there a way to set up an addition to the site where you could record your voice for about Five seconds and get other members opinion on what they think? Authentic/ not authentic/ or just too husky. we could critic each other to find out where we are going with this and who do you want to be today. that kind of thing.

What do you think?

Unhappy i might be interested

it's an interesting idea, i hope the moderators think so. Only, as I've been ranting and raving about for 2 days now, I'm going back to the dorm soon, and won't have much oppurtunity to talk, look, or act like the girl I am inside.

Stephanie

It's a great idea, but I'm not really sure what the quality would be like, plus there is so much variation from one computer to the next it would seem to be pretty tough to get a true representation. But if you're just starting out, maybe that's all you want. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

mp3 or vma format. Just download them to your computer and play them. sometimes sound quality varies from computer to computer depending on the type of equipment you have, otherwise it will be the same. it will be like downloading music but instead we will upload and download our voices.

I will make the site more interactive don't you think?

clarissa3d

Adding new dimension to this forum

I think this would help all of us to be better rounded as we want.

The voice is just the next step. I have looked into alot of the voice conditioning programs and most all state that recording and listening to your self is a great tool. well.....

clarissa

The thing with having audio files on a website is that it will take up much more bandwidth and space from the host. This easily could lead to the website being too busy with traffic that you'll get a 504 error. Unfortunatley, bandwidth isn't free, and with more and more people joining this site, having hundreds of mp3s for people's voices would be a little too much.

The best way for you to do this is to get your own personal webhost and place the mp3 on there. Then you can directly link us to the mp3.
    -- Faye

Bandwidth isn't a problem if you have a broadband connection when downloading or up loading files. it's only a problem when playing files through the network over the internet. the same way we post pics it the same way we post mp3 voice sounds. it will be limited to a few kpbs.

mp3's are usually around the 1-5mb range. When we have over 100 people downloading lets say, 10mbs off this site daily, that's when problems occur. Pictures are usually around the 100-900kb range, that's nothing compared to the amount of mp3s that could potentially find their way to the site.
    -- Faye

Sonya Love
    A voice thingy in everyone's profile would be neat, maybe Julie could limit the file size to 50 kbs and a few file types. Too bad I don't have a microphone or anyway to record myself

Voices are hard. I'm lucky that I don't have a real deep voice but it's a weak voice. I don't talk as loud and talk a little quicker and a little higher (not overdoing it), and it's okay. But I've never really tried to pass with it.

mp3's are usually around the 1-5mb range for sounds or music that is longer than a minute. All I’m asking is five to 10 seconds of a voice recording that will probably be in the 15 to 20kpbs range very small files that if accessing through a modem will take less than a minute to download and 4-5 seconds do download from broadband to broadband.