Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How far have you gone to feminize yourself?

I am naturally slim (couldnt gain an ounce if my life depended on it) so weight is not a issue.
    Ears pierced, I remove the ring from ear to heavy dangly earrings when I get home.
    Blonde/grey hair down past shoulders and growing, wear in ponytail when at work, and at times when at home I think a ponytail is very sexy on a woman. but most of the time at home it is straight and flowing.
    Shave everyday, from legs to chin, but I have never been (hairy) 3 chest hairs, so shaving is not a real problem.
    Toes painted pink or red all the time, nails grown as long as possible, (break them a lot in construction) but I try to keep manicured and painted clear a lot of the time.
    Pluck eye brows
    Wear 2" heels everyday at home ( they are my house slippers )
    I take supplements to help with the the other things Vitamin D etc
    Thats pretty much it sept for I have more fem clothes than I do mens Thank goodness
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Long hair, long and polished nails, shave/epilate, earrings, necklace,bracelet, multiple rings, losing weigh, DIY chest, plucked eyebrows.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I'd love to grow my hair longer. But working in a male dominated office atmosphere in the south (Houston, TX), it's a little difficult to do that and "look professional". Otherwise, I keep my legs, arms, and chest shaved. I'm very lucky that I'm not one of those furry men. I've got dark facial hair, so that sucks, but at least there's not much of it. I think if I let my facial hair grow, I'd look like I had mange. LOL. Both ears are pierced, and I'm about to start slowly shaping my eyebrows with the help of a wonderful cosmetician. My nails are grown out, but not too long, and I Shellac them myself. So they stay very shiny. I am SO addicted to Shellac!

ReneeTX

if only i could still grow hair on my head. but i pluck trim and epilate a lot for the rest.
    looking at maybe some knife work for the face..
    but had the ears done some 30 years back.
    if i had the cash i would get most of the body hair zapped away. but just trying to get the body down to the correct weight and shape is a full time thing.
    now if i could get some of the t blockers and estrogen. this would help.

Electrolysis on my face, had the back of my neck done higher, eyebrows arched, hair is grown to breast length, female tattoos in various locations, tummy tuck done to assist with hips looking more female, fingernails are rather long, body pirecings. Currently working on what size breast implants I want and a few other modifications. Hoping to do SRS too. Going back to hips, I wore a tight corset for a long time which gave me a good female look but caused issues after months of wearing them.
    SRS January 27

I am 1 - Losing weight; 2 - Lasering all hair (this is lengthy process); 3 - Ears pierces (2 each, considering 3rd); 4- regular mani/pedi's. I am considering some chin work and lipo on a stubborn area. That is about as far as I will go. On the other hand, I am not totally closed to the idea of transistioning. But until I cross that line mentally, I am at a reasonable point.

Ok ive shaped my eyebrows , ears pierced one in each, hair cut into female bob style , female glasses, toes painted, shaved legs and epilated everywhere else, ive had one ipl lazer treatment which has weakened my facial hair& Navel piercing. I did relises how much ive done till you list it al lol.

i've been epilating every where since November. Pluck and shape my eyebrows, got a feminine hair cut and now I'm letting the hair grow. Let my finger nails grow and now wearing a clear opal finger nail polish and toes are matching.been moisturizing and colored my hair a gokden brown. Started wearing my earings again. Now I'm working on losing weight. I just hope my boobs don't shrink.

lots of moisturising and skin cream. Growing out hair. Painted toe nails and gel finger nails. HRT for MTF. Shaved body hair. Getting face hair removed. Looking to make the change permanent

Shaved from head to toe,toes always painted,shaping my eyebrows,ect. I'm very short at 5'3" so that really helps.

Since I have only recently realized I am a full blown crossdresser. I am on a diet. I am about 5'10" and weighed almost 200 lbs. I currently weigh 184. I want to get to the 160 range and I'll take it from there.

Pierced ears with hoops
    waxed,thin arched eyebrows (Every two weeks)
    long arylic nails
    feminine rings
    laser hair removal on chest and back
    shave all over
    painted toe nails
    ankle braclett
    diamond neck braclet
    panties.bra, girls shorts or jeans 24/7
    light makeup

and that is in male mode

[SIZE="4"]Lets see...Pluck the brows. shave all over, Nails longer, Tried growing hair but too little of it, and try take much better care of my skin.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Shave pretty much everything I think, moisturizer, ect. I cant seem to keep nails from breaking and Im cursed with being follically challenged on the dome. Weight will be my major concern now, not just for Lauren, but health reasons too. Sometimes, and its hard to explain, but I wish I had the ability to just transform physically into my fem self and not have any male parts or features at all and when I was ready to be back, just transform back...I sometimes feel weird when Im laying in bed in the morning sometimes and just rub myself all over and stretch and enjoy the feel of Lauren in my mind...imagining all of her being her instead of my maleness being there. I sometimes wonder if others feel like this??
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

Lots of shaving and i've really focused on losing the bulk i've put on over the past couple of years so i can look more feminine

Lost 45lbs and still losing
    Pierced right here (left's been done for years)
    Epilate or shave entire body (legs, arms, whole body)
    Trim and pluck eyebrows
    Dark bikini tan
    Always painted toenails
    Acrylic finger nails
    Growing my hair out (now longer than in high school)

Close my eyes from out mind externalize what deep there lies. Not girl nor guy yet quite divine. She who must hide most of the time. My better half, more fair and fine. Sometimes divine. Top to bottom and behind. Less daring. Endearing. More caring, kind.

Attachment 164571

joan47 you hard case you - cool as, i got three earrings left ear, one in right - will have to get that more balanced up, nails keep breaking, got the polish for them, light face make up for round town, as male and not been outside dressed yet just round to a friends place
    Last edited by bridgiit s; 09-13-2011 at 03:22 AM. Reason: speeling !!!