Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How far have you gone to feminize yourself?

super cutie

How far have you gone to feminize yourself?

Knowing that you will always be a CD (no transition). How far have you/will you go.

Grow out hair? Laser? Lose weight? T-blockers?

I have grown out my hair and use when I go out in female mode. Plus I had my ears pierced and lasered by chest and back
    Michelle

Keep very slim, keep fit, Epilate body, lots of moisturising and skin cream. [And something I think they call a runway but let’s not go there]

SUZY

Besides the cash outlay for all the darn clothes, shoes, etc., I've dropped 30 lbs so far in my effort to look more fem. I've shaved legs, even in the summertime, lotion everywhere and practice the "walk" ya know with the hip swagger as often as I can..... The other day, I went in for eyelid surgery and added a bag reduction just to make the eyes look better.... one step at a time....

Renne.....

Nothing that I couldn't recover in at least two weeks my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Electrolysis on my face, neck, hands and chest. Laser on my legs, underarms and back. Varicose and spider vein treatment on my legs. Everything else is temporary such as plucking eyebrows.

I have grown my hair out it is below my shoulders now.. i keep it in ponytail in boy mode.. My nails are kept long and polished with a shinny clear polish. I am shaping the eyebrows and thinning them a little at a time.. I stay smooth all over shaving and hair remover creams. I am looking at talking to a DR in the next couple of months about starting female hormones. I need to work more on my walk, mannerisms and voice. I enjoy being girly....

I wish I had hair to grow out... Mainly DIY breast enhancement and corset training.... My rib cage has shrunk from 37" to 35" over the last year which has put me in a smaller bra. And my waist will clinch down to 27" so there has been some organ relocation. Typical for wearing corsets.. My breasts have grown a cup over the last year to a B+.. And beware... Its kind of addicting once you get started too so who knows where it will end..

Ohhh... I also exercise a lot, almost daily.... To maintain my girlish figure... And use RapidLash to enhance my lashes... I use lip plumpers to enhance my lips... I take vitamin D supliments to strengthen my nails.... And pluck, shave and epilate everything! .
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-13-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I have grown out my nails and hair, working on losing weight have lose 20 lbs so far. Shave under arms and chest along with some hair removal on face.

Hugs
    Trisha

I epilate, let my nails grow longer, would like to let my hair grow longer, pluck my eyebrows, keep my finger and toe nails polished and dream some about other steps, like electrolysis.

I use an epilator on my body and legs, botox and 'fillers' on my face and usually have my fingernails painted. And, of course, my blonde hair comes out of a bottle at my hairdresser's. But then, I am both 'old' and full time.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    Completed electrolysis on my face, now working on chest and back (not much hair), epilate everywhere else and trying to lose weight to look good in dresses.
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Am too lazy to go to any great lengths other than all over shaving,growing my nails,really need to get my weight down will start on that after come back from our family holiday

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Not as much as most of you girls: no more male underwear, clear finish on finger nails, regular pedis with colored nails, legs always smooth, discrete use of mascara and eye makeup in drab, fem jeans and shorts. Sadly, growing my hair out is impossible...... Step by step, a little at a time.....who knows where it will end?

Aspiring Member
    Like many others, I have let my hair grow longer to shoulder length (pulled back in a ponytail in male mode), I have my eyebrows waxed about every two weeks, shave my legs daily and about every two to three weeks have my solar nails and toenails retouched. Over the years, I have gotten several feminine tattoos on my back and shoulders (happy that summer is here and it is tank top season). In male mode my toes and back are covered but as Annie, I show it all off as much as possible.

Long hair, perice ears, always wear nail polish, brows shaped, always carry a purse and I don't own any male clothes except a few shirts!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm growing out my hair and will probably get my ears pierced, but in the rock and roll world that's not necessarily feminizing yourself. Getting rid of all my body hair is, though. Other than that... well, I already have a more feminine face and I get mistaken for a woman on the phone all the time.

fully shaved, ears pierced, some breast enlargement,nails shaped, eyebrows thinned.
    short hair and widows peak so will not feminise, wigs easier and cheaper.
    beard hair all gray so can't get lasered, but at least there is no beard shadow
    always trying to lose weight.
    lots of advice from my wife.

Lost a little weight, double piercings in both ears and thinking of laser hair removal for my face. Would love to grow my hair out, but there isn't that much to grow anymore...lol....I'll stick with wigs, transplant is not for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I shave my legs, and arms, luckily my chest is hair-free. I have a very fem hairstyle at all times. I carry a purse and a ladies wallet. I get professional manicures and pedicures in a nail salon every two weeks and always wear clear polish on my fingernails and bright red polish on my toes. Whenever I am not at work, I wear Vera Wang Princess Perfume and my feet are in women's sandals to show-off my pretty red toenails. I really enjoy being a very fem guy and I feel like a princess.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Both ears pierced, completely shaved at the moment, who knows where this could lead me.

Lost 19kg in seven months (42lb). I think I'm going down a dress size.
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.

Gold Member
    The usual. Grew my hair out long, trying to remove most of the rest of the hair, in the process of facial laser, pierced ears, thin eyebrows, the usual nail maintenance, and a tribal tattoo on my face. Oh wait. Skip the last one. That was to be Mike Tyson in drag.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When my late wife was still alive and was my beauty expert, I could be very feminine! She has been gone over 6 years now, and I don't really try to be feminine anymore. Except maybe with pink fingernails and red toenails! I do wear feminine clothes almost every day, both under and outer, but no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt!! Not very feminine and I don't care!! I am happy just wearing the feminine clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Hmmmmmmm,

Pretty, arched eyebrows, epilated hands and arms and chest (and stomach, and, and, and . . . ), laser for my face and eyebrows. Yep, that's about it. Not much, right?

Kathi