Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate fantasies for involuntary crossdressing

Ultimate fantasies for involuntary crossdressing

Even though I fantasize about crossdressing as a woman on my own free will, I was just wondering what you're biggest fantasies are when it comes to involuntarily having to crossdress?

The thing is that even though someone obviously wants to do something on their own. its hard to imagine becoming a woman without some outside reasoning for any scenario. I've always fantasized anyway about some situation where I was forced into the female role. To me, it seems that many men who might have to live a female role would do so because of some external pressure.

Here are my fantasies about how this may come to pass. What are some of yours?

1: Being on a reality show where the male participants are forced to totally become female

2: Getting recruited as some sort of mail-order-bride. I imagined at some point having to transform into an Asian girl to get married off to an Asian guy (to make up for the short-fall of women in Oriental countries, thanks to "only-child" policies.) I imagined being a white guy being transformed into an Asian girl to be marketed in such a way as a future wife. It might sound far out there, but that would be amazing for me.

3: Being part of some government study to change a man into a woman and see how they adapt to their new life

4: Moving to a transgender haven had perhaps involuntarily having to switch roles in order to fit in.

5: Having a strong woman insist on a male-to-female change. Perhaps having to join a Sorority as a punishment.

6: Having to change to woman or a black woman because of affirmative-action polices, where you couldn't get a benefit as a white guy, but only as a minority or a woman.

7: Have to transform as a woman because of a criminal sentence, or to pay off a debt (like sheriff Joe Arpaio, and pink underwear.) I imagined having to live as a woman to "soften one up," after sentencing.

8: Competing in beauty pagents or in dance competitions as a girl.

9: A future NWO with role reversal...... men live in feminine roles and women in masculine roles. Boys do feminine activities like ballet and makeup, and girls play baseball and football.

10: Some sort of summer retreat to practice learning how to be female.

11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties.

I probably have more I can't think of atm.

does anybody else have any "money" fantasies, that always do it for you? I hope it wasn't too much to post all of these. I was just wondering what sort of things you fantasise about.

Do you just fantasize about being a woman, or do you have certain situations and such you want to put yourself in, or act out? Do you have a reason for why you enjoy to project yourself as female, something involuntary?

Please feel free to share your fantasies? Again, I hope I didn't post anything too off-color. I hope sharing my fantasies are ok.

well i never had such a fantasy.
    my ultimate fantasy is becoming part cyborg but with my human part in charge and having control of a super huge fleet of space ships prowling the universe looking for life and tying them together to build one super trans-galaxy population bent on helping each other.
    not really transgendered is it?

but as for becoming a woman, not much of a fantasy here. just my face screams man in a dress. now if oprah would see her way to helping me with a couple hundred thousand loose dollars (pocket change for her).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe "forced feminization" is quite a common CD, (maybe NOT just CDs?), fantasy, Brett! Back in the day, I had my share!
    The reason I don't have them any more is my SUIT! Because I can change gender at will now, I don't NEED sex change fantasies!

Glad u left out the gritty details that come with MOST of these fantasies! Lol!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-16-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

^ ooh yes...... I have many "gritty details," I am just BURSTING to share. lol. I am hugely wanting to become a woman and have the most ultimate fantasy and adventure.

I have fantays of not reading about fantasys!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Brett, I think you spend a little too much time thinking about fantasies. Sure, it's nice to fantasize every once in a while but in the end thinking too much about these things ends with disappointment in the realization that they will never come true.

^ ooh....... no way, I will NEVER settle !!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    3: Being part of some government study to change a man into a woman and see how they adapt to their new life
    Please don't give our government any more ideas about how to waste our money!

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    what if the gf/wife loves you as a man but asks you to dress up as a lady as she was bi/les and misses being with another 'girl' in bed? at first she just wanted you to wear a dress but to her surprise when you go all the way from the wig on your head to the stockings covering your feet

Lately its been of CDing, yes. It's where my friends and classmates see pictures/videos of me online on the projector whether its from halloween or a photoshoot. They would admire my dressy clothes and comment on how pretty I look compared to GG's. But we all know that will never happy, atleast it makes me happy to think about it
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Me thinks you should head on over to FictionMania site
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreaming can be fun as long as you know it is a dream. When it really happens it might not be so much fun. All Cd's and for that matter all people dream about something they really want but may never have.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Supose You witness a mob hit or something big and need to hide out in the witness protection plan. undercover would be a good way is go

And Vickie. right on

I was watching some nostalgia tonight and ran across this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR5ValRYgJw
    I think you might like it

Getting a revolutionary "temporary" sex change to go under cover to get a big story and the Dr that performed the procedure gets run over my a car...

Getting your maleness destroyed in an accident and they have to perform a sex change operation to save your life? Lol

Getting caught by your parents crossdressing so like the getting caught smoking and making you smoke the whole pack, they take away all your male clothes and force you to live as their new little daughter..

Abducted by a ufo...

Transporter accident
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There was a show on a few years ago where these men were taken to a place where they had to dress and act like women, it was only on for a few months but i thought it was cool. I can't seem to recall the name of the show but i was unhappy when it went off the air. Whichever one looked and acted the best won a bunch of money. They had to wax their whole body and they had makeup artist there for them and all kinds of clothes and wigs and they all stayed in the same place together, well anyway it was nice.

Emalda never wore a pair of panties twice, wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of money?

I've never had a fantasy of forced feminization , my fantasy was finding myself a girl, when waking up, and not knowing how it happened, or just of going in the bedroom and coming out dressed and everyone just acting as if it where an everyday thing. After I grew up and married my wife, the second fantasy came true, and I've quite having fantasy's about it at all, and just do it!
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 06-21-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Instead of dreaming up scenarios with nightmarish implications and repercussions why don’t you seek out a Therapist in your area that deals with the transgendered, one who can put you on the Yellow Brick Road to actually becoming female? All the dreams you can possibly imagine in your lifetime won’t make you a girl, but if being a girl is what you truly want to be there is a way, and it starts with a good Therapist. It isn’t an overnight occurrence, it will take several years, and some of it won’t be pleasant, but in the end you will emerge as a sexually capable woman.

BTW: you might want to read the “Transsexual Forum and Body Issues” forum and get some idea of what you will be in for.
    Babs

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Getting caught by your parents crossdressing so like the getting caught smoking and making you smoke the whole pack, they take away all your male clothes and force you to live as their new little daughter..
    I like that one and remeber those threats about smoking quite well. Hate to think if I was a CD then and got caught what would of happened.

My fantasie I think is all too common -- I dreamed as a child as waking up as a girl Oh well we can dream

I honestly don't need the fantasies Hon. I've actually lived them as real adventures in other programs, which is better than reality TV or pulp fiction.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Even though I fantasize about crossdressing as a woman on my own free will, I was just wondering what you're biggest fantasies are when it comes to involuntarily having to crossdress?
    [SIZE="2"]I don’t really deal in fantasy, my crossdressing always being voluntary, but, let me think...

If I could go back in time and be an undisciplined boy among disciplinarian female adults, I may be forced to tow the line via petticoat punishment, something I abhor. However, my fantasy would be to submit willingly to this torture and enjoy it, transforming myself into a completely different creature that was not expected by my tormentors. Inadvertently, the “boy” is drained away from the boy, much to everyone’s bitter chagrin (except ME, of course).
    [/SIZE]

1: Being on a reality show where the male participants are forced to totally become female
    [SIZE="2"]There was a Japanese show along these lines – you can look it up on YouTube, but I'm not sure whether the contestants were being forced to do anything. I don’t know what you mean by “totally” female, but that may be an excellent subject for debate...[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]The former East Germans did this with their doping programs for the Olympics, purely for success and prestige, even though they inadvertently changed women into men in the process, and not vice versa. Naturally, the ones who committed these heinous crimes never cared how the altered individuals would later “fit in” to society, dealing with numerous health and unwanted gender issues...[/SIZE]

For me, the "forced fem" approach stopped appealing to me once I overcame my own guilt at who I was. But, once upon a time, mine usually involved a punishment sort of fantasy like the criminal sentence one. Back in my teen years I had a bit of an obsession with FictionMania which of course had a large selection of the forced fem stories.

Mine: being in a female household where I am strongly, or subtly, encouraged and supported to crossdress and become womanly.
    I have support, in attianing a beautiful look and demeanor, and made to feel part of the group........
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......