Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate fantasies for involuntary crossdressing

Forced fem is the best fantasy. Is the way of crossdress which has no regret or guilt coz ur being forced.

My top fantasies:

Halloween bet
    Scape after a crime
    Witness protection

"11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties."

Sounds like my kind of fantasy!
    I'm always a woman!

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Forced femininity is a popular fantasy. I like dressing in bridal lingerie and dominating my girlfriend who I dress as a bridesmaid. Very hot.

Involuntary, forced feminisation fantasy phenomena is therefore a manifestation of inability and/or lacking courage to absorb responsibility and possible consequence following reveal and/or start living out as feminine or female persona. Forced, term encompassing being compelled by necessity and use of force against an individual. Such act releases the responsibility of feminisation from afflicted individual. Subject holds the truths of femininity as valid however, is unable to convey a strong determined direction of resolution resolving to realm of fantasy.

Oh yes! Forced feminizaation is one of the oldest and most fundamental of all crossdressing fiction themes.

One of my favorites, is when the day before a woman friend's wedding, I show the maid of honor how to ski. Black diamond steep. She breaks her ankle and I have to take her place, (starting at 8 am in the big beauty salon).

Loved that clip. There more of us out there than anyone knows!!!!
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

Forced femme: it isn't really forcing, nor being forced. Just a fantasy game, but I guess the excitement is real.

I'm not wishing for this, but in the past (and totally in the closet) I thought about being in some kind of accident in which my head got bumped but I really wasn't injured. Only nobody really knew that I wasn't hurt, so I pretended that for some mysterious reason my brain suddenly switched my brain gender, and I needed feminine clothes and makeup to feel normal. Yes, I know, some feel that way now, with no head bump.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    I honestly don't need the fantasies Hon. I've actually lived them as real adventures in other programs, which is better than reality TV or pulp fiction.
    ditto--exactly the same for me
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    The reason I don't have them any more is my SUIT! Because I can change gender at will now, I don't NEED sex change fantasies!
    Brett, Doc is absolutely right. Once you dress yourself the fantasies just aren't needed anymore. "Just do it!"

I'm surprised by the number of people in this thread who CAN'T relate to the allure of a forced feminization fantasy. As I see it, being forced to become a woman is a psychological trick to circumvent our inhibitions. Perhaps many of you don't have such inhibitions. I envy you that. I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the state of CDing that I now enjoy - or at least can't resist. It doesn't make my life any easier, nor does it facilitate conventional social relationships, but I don't recall being given a choice in the matter.

In my case, I can totally relate to the forced feminization themes. My own mental imagery spins around the notion of being hypnotized and slowly enslaved by an alluring but nefarious woman who discovers how to use my own desires against me. There is something delicious about the feeling of trying desparately not to dress and failing. Anyone else?

/H

VioletJourney
    that was cute Thanks

When I was about 8, I had this fantasy about a really cute girl, I'll skip over some of the details, but at some point, I realize she's gone, and after a moment my eyes open, ( which was a surprise as I hadn't made them do so ) then I get up, also a surprise, and start to dress. For a few seconds the fact that my body seems determined to act without my command distracts me, then I realize that the underwear I'm pulling on are hers. Then I realize I'm pulling them up HER legs. that is, I'm her, or, more precisely, in, or a part of her. One of the key things seems to be that at this point, I can feel my hands on her legs, at the same time I can feel her hands on my legs. It goes on from there ...

I do think this is a very large part of my crossdressing urges.

Heidi (post #35), I think you may have answered your own question - why you are surprised that there aren't more here who can't relate to the allure of forced Femininization: we don't need to be forced. Whatever the allure to crossdressing is, we just do it voluntarily. I agree with your coments about inhibitions. Maybe forced femme works best for those with a desire to crossdress but have not ever dared to actually do it.
    When I was young (pre-teen to early-teen) I just dabbled in crossdressing, mostly lipstick and high heels. But I had fantasies about a sultry neighbor whose lawn I just finished mowing. I went to the door for payment, invited in, and she commented about how hot and sweaty I was, and offered me a shower. After the shower, she said that she had put my dirty clothes in the wash, and had me put something of hers on while the clothes were drying. Skip to the end, I was fully transformed, the works, and loved it. All fantasy, but it recurred many times in my teen years, and diminished as I began actually transforming fully when I was in my twenties.
    Honestly now, Heidi, your kicking and screaming was just token, right?

I've always fantasized that genders would be reversed every few years just so that we can all get a chance to see what it is like to be of the opposite sex. I'm sure everybody would understand and appreciate each other a little better!

From the time I was 4 years old,until I was almost 7,I had a stepdad who used to force me to wear girls clothes,dresses,patent flats,ankle socks,I had no choice I was 4 years old,maybe you think I was fortunate,but when you are 4 years old,you don't see it that way,after a while,it became ingrained in me it's the normal thing for me to do.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

hello,
    I can understand why forced feminisation is a strong theme with some CDers. Because of the shame and uncertainty I felt I used to leave signals for me wife so that she would instruct me to dress... it took away the embarassment when someone tells or asks you to do it!
    luv Jacques.
    Last edited by jacques; 07-24-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Gold Member
    I have forced masculinization fantasies.
    I would have to dress as a lumberjack and go to Lowes to buy an ax and a chainsaw that I would be cutting down trees with.
    People would be calling me "sir, bro, man, he, dude, big guy..."

While indulging in this deviant fantasy, I like to wear a flannel shirt and steel toe boots while I "self-serve".
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I had an aunt that 'forced' me to wear girly underthings and a dress when she could have easily given me my cousin's boy clothes to wear. It was deeply humiliating to be paraded in front of all my other cousins. A few of them really poked fun at me. I was so mortified. Once I became a CDer a few years later being 'forced' to dress became a necessary part of my crossdressing way back then.

My ultimate fantasy would to be forced feminized, down to ever last detail and for the women to have me do whatever she wants with me

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    I have forced masculinization fantasies.
    I would have to dress as a lumberjack and go to Lowes to buy an ax and a chainsaw that I would be cutting down trees with.
    People would be calling me "sir, bro, man, he, dude, big guy..."

While indulging in this deviant fantasy, I like to wear a flannel shirt and steel toe boots while I "self-serve".
    LMAO! That is called the "My Weekend" fantasy!

Former Member
    I've had a fantasy of my wife restraining me and feminizing me for her twisted sexual fantasy.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have that twisted sexual fantasy so it will have to remain my twisted sexual fantasy.

I am thinking of meeting a woman that wants to be a man and asks me if i could imagine to be her woman. Then we start going and she is my husband and I am her wife. A lesbian cd couple. Just great!

Michelle3, I remember a show from a few years ago where men were in a competition to see if they could become as feminine as possible. I too can't recall the name of the show but wish they would run another segment....

Forced fem can be fun, but it kind of losses it's thrill when your doing it yourself anyway. lol

Platinum Member
    Actually, my wife suggested this one when we were driving home from a Christmas party last year. I had been the only male present, and so far as I know, only my wife knew I was wearing a wine colored camo, matching mesh tights and thong under my drabs.

The conversation among the ladies had gotten pretty randy - one of her co workers has been into all sorts of stuff, including a recent stint as an exotic dancer and some swinging. While we talked about this on the way home, my wife teased that she was thinking about revealing my little secret to the girls, and asked what I would have done if she'd asked me to show what I was wearing underneath. Since then, that's become a rather common element of our foreplay.