Thread: First time out

First time out

I'm going out for the first time fully dressed makeup and all this Saturday coming, I'm planning a night trip, but where should i go and what should i do any suggestions would be wonderful thanks girls

First time out is typically a drive, getting gas, stroll through the park, walk through the mall.... Personally I love to go shopping enfemme.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Please read the "sticky" on keeping yourself safe. Most women do not as a rule go out alone in the evening. It does depend on just how feminine you look, but one of the safest places would be shopping in a mall and like Karren said, it is a lot of fun...

Karan
    Last edited by Karan49; 06-17-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: spelling

My first time out was two weeks ago wearing ladies trousers and a feminine top (heels and a purse too). I went out to a friends house to play board games (they all knew me already, 1 of them has seen me). Baby steps ... in 4" heels. LOL.

Driving around is a good start, most people cannot see what you are wearing. Driving in heels is fun (I am still trying to find a good pivot point for the heel to switch between gas and break). If you can go with someone else it makes a HUGE difference!

Just to let you know I was shaking on the door handle for a min before I opened it then went to my car. The feeling you will get when you are back is like nothing else!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Chaos View Post
    My first time out was two weeks ago wearing ladies trousers and a feminine top (heels and a purse too). I went out to a friends house to play board games (they all knew me already, 1 of them has seen me). Baby steps ... in 4" heels. LOL.
    At first I was shocked that you wore..... Pants!!! But I forgot that you probably have +3 feet (1 meter) of snow still on the ground...

Ohhh and Jess.... Wear a skirt or a dress... If you wear jeans, according to the rule book it won't count!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks I'll try a walk in the park, I'm not brave enough for a shopping center just yet lol, I'm gonna be fully dressed. Top, jeans, heels, bra, panties, Brest forms, wig, makeup, tights, fishnets, and under garmet, I tried it all on today and wow I look like a chick

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    At first I was shocked that you wore..... Pants!!! But I forgot that you probably have +3 feet (1 meter) of snow still on the ground...
    Lol ... its not that bad where I am (snow melted 3 months ago) it was 60F when I went out, dropped down to about 50F when I got home, my feet were cold.
    http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...te-d3i2m7s.jpg

No matter what you do have fun! Even if you just drive around, remember to act like you belong! Because you do! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi Jess,

Being a local girl you would have an idea of which parts of the Gold Cold to stay away from. I'm thinking of all the drunks on the strip, being there could cause you some hassles. Try to find somewhere a bit more low key and friendly. Are there any alternate/gay area's you could go to and feel comfortable at?

My other suggestion, and remember I'm not a local to you, is planning a trip up to the valley at some stage with friends, that would be a great time out I'm sure.

Have fun, take care of yourself and please share the experience with us tomorrow.

Samantha

That would be good having a trip up to the vally with you and your friends. I'm doing it next Saturday cause gonna have house to myself

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Ohhh and Jess.... Wear a skirt or a dress... If you wear jeans, according to the rule book it won't count!! Lol.
    Hmmmm, I missed that paragraph.....Lol
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

How about a movie? Low key, dim lighting, chance though to get out around people. I've not been out yet (due to constraints from my wife) but that is one that I thought would be an easy first step. Shopping sounds fun, but the lighting is often bright and unflattering. Whatever you choose good luck and remember that you ate making some of us other girls jealous!

April

Whatever you do, just have fun and keep it safe. Life is too short....have a GREAT time!

my first time out i went to a movie with my wife (we saw 2012 together while i was en fem.) it was fun VERY NERVEracking but exhilerating for sure. I would like to go out some time soon but i need to buy a few things (body shaping) before i go out again. Thinking about driving, going to a club/ bar that does drag shows (just to watch) or hooking up with my TG friend here in town maybe.
    I need my SN changed to Sienna

FWIW... I took my first enFemme drive around the block this week. The family is out of town and I have the house to my self. The car lives in the garage so I could get in the car unobserved and same on return.

I was fully dressed, panties & bra, blouse & skirt, garter belt & stockings and 3" heels. (don't have a wig nor forms)

The heels proved to be the hard part. The hard soles didn't transmit "pedal feel" as I'm used to. Thus Throttle and clutch were... um, approximations.
    Aside from that it was no big deal.

Karren!! You mean that all of those times I've been out in slacks (plus all the accoutrements) I wasn't really dressing? How depressing! So do we now have to give all of our slacks to Goodwill???

So where can we get copies of Karrens's Rules of Couture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club