Thread: Very Hairy

Very Hairy

I am very hairy all over. It takes hours to remove it all, then it grows back. So, keeping the hair off isn't realistic. Are there women that are okay with a hairy crossdresser?

Why don't you get waxed then epilate your hair? It grows back slower and finer, and over time there'll be less and less of it.

I will try that when I have the time. Thanks!

I was very very very hairy, even getting waxed with all the pain involved just last 2-3 days. If you want something permanent I recomend u laser, the only way to solve it. I have lasered all my body and I'm very happy with the results.

I cannot afford laser, but thank you for the idea.

I've been epilating and waxing at home for years and it does reduce the amount and the thickness of the hair over time like Violet said......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i work full-time, but I would like to try the waxing and epilating when I have the time. I have a lot of hair to get rid of and keep gone. lol

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by cd_in_de View Post
    i work full-time, but I would like to try the waxing and epilating when I have the time. I have a lot of hair to get rid of and keep gone. lol
    I used to epilate my legs. It was very time consuming, but it really helped reduce the growth. What I would do is epilate once or twice a month, and shave in between. Now I just shave them twice a week, but I've started using the epilator on my arms.

I've also had my wife try waxing my back, but that wasn't as successful. Now, I just have her use Nair or Veet. I'm thinking about getting it waxed by a professional though.

Unfortunately, I don't have any help. lol

I'd like to find a way to transfer the hormones or whatever, it is that makes the hair disappear from the top of the head, to go to work on the back, torso and legs!!!!!!!

the happy camper
    Unfortunately, I don't have any help. lol
    Amazon sells a long-handled razor for shaving your back. I think it's electric. I've thought about getting one for those times when my wife can't be arsed to do it. I really like the idea of going to a professional though.

Thanks for the tip on the long-handled razor. I will look into it. Unfortunately, I work full-time and have my own home, so i don't have much free time for keeping the hair off on a regular basis. lol

I recently had my back done at a salon and it was a much better experience than any attempt I've made at home with either an epilator or home waxing kit. I'll definately be going back to have more waxing done in the future. I wore a halter style dress for the Be-All banquet thanks to the time I spent at the salon and it was so nice to know I was smooth and hairless back there!

I tried an epilator and it just doesn't work for me. Takes WAY too long when compared with shaving or waxing and after the first couple of times using it on my legs, I ended up with dozens of little "bite marks" all up and down my legs. Not nice to look at and the pain level of the epilator did not get any easier with use - in fact, it became more painful the more I used it.

the happy camper
    Thanks for the tip on the long-handled razor. I will look into it. Unfortunately, I work full-time and have my own home, so i don't have much free time for keeping the hair off on a regular basis. lol
    I'm a stay-at-home "mom", so all I have to do all day is eat bon-bons, surf the net, and remove body hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Burton View Post
    I tried an epilator and it just doesn't work for me. Takes WAY too long when compared with shaving or waxing and after the first couple of times using it on my legs, I ended up with dozens of little "bite marks" all up and down my legs. Not nice to look at and the pain level of the epilator did not get any easier with use - in fact, it became more painful the more I used it.
    I think what causes the ingrown hairs to crop up after you've been epilating for awhile is that the hair grows back so thin it starts to break off instead of being plucked out. That's why I stopped doing my legs. If I started back now, it would probably work fine the first few times. As you say, though, it's very time-consuming. Shaving used to irritate my legs a lot more, but they seem to have toughened up now, so I'll just stick with that.

Red face

Waxing does help! I just got to quit waxing the top of my head!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Waxing does help! I just got to quit waxing the top of my head!!!!!!!!!!
    Please tell me that was a joke! Please?