Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you predict when you want to dress?

I think I might know where you are coming from:

My urge to dress never really goes away but it will get stronger and weaker based on many factors.
    I can almost predict "strong" urges just based on those factors; and at times I feels like I have a cycle.
    In my case I feel its just the way I schedule my time and circumstances
    I don't think its a mental or physical cycle; just a routine or pattern Ill fall into.

In general I will dress every few weeks;
    If I miss a few sessions a Pink fog may blow in.
    If I dress too much it feels like "work" or I feel a little guilty about neglecting other things ect.

So I have a pattern or cycle where I dress every few weeks.

Aspiring Member
    For me, I can get by, by wearing some panties, bra and perfume or a woman swimsuit for a couple of weeks. But for the most part I will remove all of my body hair and get fully dressed as a woman just about everyday. Whether I go out or not I will stay dressed as a woman. It just feels so right and natural.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

It's true for a lot of things, for me this includes dressing up. I can't really predict when the stirrings will hit, but the longer I go without indulging, the stronger the urge becomes. Adding to that, the more I feed the urge, the stronger it becomes. Basically, no matter what I do, crossdressing thoughts, feelings and inclinations seem to get stronger over time.

So I can't help you predict when the urge will overtake you, one prediction I do have is the innate need to self-feminize will trend stronger over time. That tends to be the way for most based on what I have read.

It's holding true in my experience too, I can see my TG-ness blossom as my comfort with it increases. I've taken my crossdressing further than I ever set out to, but each new milestone I reach just puts me in sight of another irresistible temptation.

Still I know what you mean; some days I calmly stroll to my closet and decide to spend a little time en-femme, other days I sprint into the closet pulled by an irresistible force, and emerge all girl'ed up thinking, "What just hit me?" I don't know where the, "What just hit me?" days come from, but they follow a pattern. The longer I've abstained from girl-time, the more likely I am to have an urgent need for a femme-day; whether I like it or not. I've chosen to like it, and I'm looking forward to the next one already
    Last edited by Krista1985; 06-19-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I was doing just fine until I reply to this post earlier, now the urge has come back with a vengeance, when I get done with some chores outside I will be getting back into my feminine mode. Something I haven't done since the first of May other then don panties and a bra. I have don my woman's swimsuit a few weeks ago but didn't keep it on as long as I would have like to.

I am realy with Mollyanne. I feel I should have been born 100% female.not 90%.I see women in public and envey them at the same time admireing thier dress . yeh whenever there is a breeze,ITS SKIRT time .

Hi Lucy, I'm also not a full-time CDer. I seem to get the urge every few weeks too, as you describe. I've also thought it might be every, oh, 28 days or so. But I kid myself about that, there's no way that's true, what with my XY genes. I'm happy in guy mode most of the time.

For me the urge is pretty random. I could say it happens more when I am bored, but even that is unreliable.

I dress everyday usually in jeans or leggings as this is what most females are wearing in my environment. Usually on weekends I will wear a skirt at least once for going our to dinner. When wearing skirts I can become un-decisive between knee length pencil skirts, ankle length dresses to mini-skirts and flip flop between them for a long time before heading out LOL and if it is a really interesting day I will be doing the same with my shoes too.
    SRS January 27

Decades of crossdressing has conditioned me this way: when dressup opportunities approach, the urge gets stronger, and when I know dressing isn't possible the urge gets supressed (I guess). When I was single and had the opportunity to dress every day, I got the urge every day. Now, married with a child and other distractions that limit dressup opportunities, I don't dwell on what can't happen. The urge gets saved and builds up until the next opportunity.

I dressed yesterday, I'm dressed today(black skirt, purple knit top), and I predict I will dress tomorrow... and Wednesday and Thursday, and.............

When I haven't done it for a while, I notice that the urge is stronger. But, honestly I could do it every day, I like it so much. I've had the opportunity lately to do it everyday, and I have done just that. Actually, the last few nights I starting sleeping in my panties with a T shirt on. Girl u just don't know!

I certainly feel better when dressed so it's constantly in the back of my mind.
    I love dressing in bed and in the dark where the feeling can come and go as it pleases - this was once only an urge but now it has become quite important and normal for me.
    I'm always a little apprehensive while dressed during the day or when the light is on .
    That's a problem made worse by being a long-time closet-dresser.
    I'm trying to do something about that but progress is slow.
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by gaby2 View Post
    I certainly feel better when dressed so it's constantly in the back of my mind.
    I love dressing in bed and in the dark where the feeling can come and go as it pleases - this was once only an urge but now it has become quite important and normal for me.
    I'm always a little apprehensive while dressed during the day or when the light is on .
    That's a problem made worse by being a long-time closet-dresser.
    I'm trying to do something about that but progress is slow.
    Gaby
    That's interesting Gaby. For me I want the lights on because I think, and have been told that I am pretty dressed up. I Actually I had never really dressed in the dark until a few nights ago. Like

Quote Originally Posted by SweetIonis View Post
    That's interesting Gaby. For me I want the lights on because I think, and have been told that I am pretty dressed up. I Actually I had never really dressed in the dark until a few nights ago. Like
    Darn computer.

I was saying....
    Like I said I started wearing panties to bed a few nights ago feminine honey. Panties have always made be feel feminine. Actually that's how I started dressing. When I was younger I saw a pair of panties. I honestly don't know why, but something made me want to put them on. Really I had never felt like a girl, but something made me put on those panties and WOW!!! Girl, something shot through me so fast. I felt so much like a girl it's not funny. Girl I got these real pretty legs and a big butt and when I saw myself in the mirror I can't tell you how I felt. I never really did anything with it for a while. Every now and then I would do that for a few minutes just to reproduce that feeling, but I was an adult before I really started dressing up. It's been a little while but a couple of times I even went to a place where I knew no one knew me, checked into a motel and went out dressed up to a drag club. I got a lot of compliments. But the only reason I went out was because I knew no one there knew me. I have never done it again.

I know I went off on a tangent but I said all that to make the point that I really like seeing myself dressed up. So I love having the lights on. Going to sleep in panties was new for me, but WOW, that was far out. Honey I would wake up in the middle of the night and feel those panties and that feminine feeling like when I started was there.

Your post was so interesting so u got a little of my story hun! LOL!

Of course I can predict when I want to dress.
    What time is it? Oh, ok I wanted to dress 5 minutes ago...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I look back at my life of crossdressing and see an ocean.On many occassions my dressing has helped me to be calm and serene a little like a very smooth sea and then other times it has been more tidal and undulating.It seems to come in surges some times and almost "drags" me along and then at other times I have more control and plan out my journey.Is it predictable?Yes and no is my answer which is maybe a poor answer but as I am totally confused with my situation at present it is the best I can give.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    YES! Almost always! Yes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's easy to predict when I will want to dress, just about anytime, the question should be, can you predict when you are going to need to dress, or explode. Never have figured out what goes on that triggers that.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.