Thread: Crossdressing dating advice

Crossdressing dating advice

my girlfriend''mtf' likes to crossdress " okay me and her are perfect for each other we both like each other: i consider myself a straight guy so i only like women or him dressed as one. she dosnt dress in public and sometimes it bothers me when she touches me when not dressed ' I have a man phobia to where i feel uncomfortable when a guy touches me '' since i only like women or fem cd.

i know she likes guys 'so i can understand how she touches me in public' but how do let her know im uncomfortable without hurting her feelings?

will this upset her ? she even told me she like's straight guys 'so could she blame me
    for being less attrative to hear when not dressed.

''dont judge me' we pretty much like each other she my gf and im her bf '' were both happy but it sucks that she lives a secrect life

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    so you;d want him to be full time?

Hmmmm,

If this is real than it's very sweet indeed. Just tell her the truth. Tell her that you really do identify as straight and you don't enjoy being affectionate when she looks like a man.

I agree that the secret life part sucks and you deserve a partner who is open about who she is. If she's just a cross-dresser who happens to be gay, than you may not be compatible as she probably looks like a dude most of the time.

You may get some flack from some of the more conservative types but I think it's admirable that you are asking us how to handle this, and if it doesn't work out I hope you find your princess someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Be honest, but tactful. Open up to her about your comfort level, and explain the best you can, why you feel that way.

Make SURE you reinforce how much you like her as well.

Good luck!

Very interesting and complex question that can take different approaches...I've dated a few guys and with some of them sometimes I felt uncomfortable even talking with them if I wasn't enfeme but with others I was more comfortable and they got to knew me as a guy...none of them told me if they preferred to be around Barbara exclusively but I always intuited their preferences.
    I think as was mentioned before the key is a good communication between both of you.

I think Bad tranny and Jody gave sound advice! I don't consider myself gay, but when I,m emfemme I feel so much like a woman that I would let a guy have his 'way' with me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Not_transgender,

Welcome to the forum! I think the key here is how much you and your girlfriend care about each other. I'm really happy to hear that you are able to look past her born gender in this relationship!

The most important part of any relationship is communication. Try to talk to her about it, but in a positive way - 'I'm so glad that we're so close to each other, you are so incredibly special to me. I love being around you whenever we're together, whether we're just hanging out as 'the guys' without any pressure or when I get to be more close to you as your boyfriend.' There are many GG (genetically female) partners of CDers who have a platonic relationship with their partner when he is dressed, and it works for them - so it should work for you too, I hope!

best advice here is in one word.

talk.

both of you need to talk about how you feel and your needs wants etc.