Thread: Looking for TG friendly nightspots in Ohio

Looking for TG friendly nightspots in Ohio

I have done the late night visits to Walmart, drive thrus and adult bookstores. I am ready to go out and meet some people and have a drink and maybe dance. I almost did it once earlier in the year but the place I set out for turned out to be closed. I don't know a reliable website which lists bars and clubs which seems to be kept up to date.

transfriendly bars in ohio

In cleveland I go to bounce/unionstation (have only gone on weekends). Would suggest that you attend the transgender conference in columbus the first weekend in august will make lots of contacts.