Thread: A question about sexy

A question about sexy

I have a question for the GG's out there,
    How many of you spend as much time thinking about looking and acting sexy as your CD aquaintance does?
    I wonder because I am a fat old bald guy who is constantly thinking of ways to look and feel sexy due to my double nature as a CD. Before I realized this way of life I dressed to look good but did not think about being sexy, although that could be due to my redneck upbringing. I cannot imagine it being much different for most of the GG's out there.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Danni Renee's GG SO Deana ♥ Danni's Avatar
    Hi Veronica

I am not sure if I should be answering this one or not LOL. I don't try to look sexy.... I try more so to look 'pretty'. I love to have everything matching, and I love dressing for holidays. I feel very 'exposed' if my skirt or dress doesn't come to my ankles, or say if my shirt is lower than two fingers below my collar bone.... Danni does dress sometimes to be sexy.... and she is just... WOW!! So I think it would be safe to say that Danni Renee does more thinking of ways to look sexy than I do

~Deana

I like the idea of looking sexy. I need to get more girly first.